2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

Smooth Longsack

Im just wondering how some people feel the need to have so many accounts and how they find the time, I thought I had no life lol

I created a second account to be able to play with my friends while in Bad Sport. My third (modded) account was bought (4 bucks) in order to be able to buy all new DLC items without worries.Badsport changes a man.

$85mil still on my xb1 main. Haven't checked my modded. Will report later

Edited by Smooth Longsack

Have there been any PS4 reports yet? I've only seen XBO & PC people reports so far.

Also, I doubt this is a one-wave offensive. Just because people's accounts seem untouched so far, does not mean that R* have necessarily missed you yet.

Have there been any PS4 reports yet? I've only seen XBO & PC people reports so far.

Also, I doubt this is a one-wave offensive. Just because people's accounts seem untouched so far, does not mean that R* have necessarily missed you yet.

I also want to know if this is affecting last gen too. Both money drain and the bew ban policy.

DentureDynamite

^^ True, but numerous people on this forum have had billions for nigh on three years... still untouched, survived plenty of bans and money wipes.

Edited by DentureDynamite

False bans do happen and most of the time there's nothing you can do about it.

Dude, that right there IS the problem. If we get falsely banned then we deserve to get compensated for the errors on Rockstar's end, so why are we supposed to shut up and accept Rockstar's f*ck-ups as our own?

If you get banned for nothing, yes absolutely, that shouldn't happen. But you can do nothing, that just the sad truth. They decided to finally crack down on cheaters in a real way instead of giving you a slap on the wrist. So I don't get how you are upset about it now because the only thing that changed was the punishment. You couldn't appeal bans in the past and you still won't be able too. imo, R* is still is going light on cheaters because most companies just give you a permanent ban. False ban sucks and they're going to keep happening because it's software. This is so for R* and any other game developer. So if you're angry at R* for this, you should be angry at any game developer that has a multiplayer component and can restrict people online access.

Edited by SuperHolySheep

I also want to know if this is affecting last gen too. Both money drain and the bew ban policy.

I'm sure the new policy applies to last gen, but I doubt R* will be actually do anything regarding last gen most of the time outside of users reporting other users.

DentureDynamite

^^ Or get stuck there, and have to close the game and relaunch it just so you can actually play it...as has been happening to me every day now.

...and it's always fun when R* just couldn't be bothered to actually try reconnecting you to Online when their game fails (you know, too busy fixing critical bugs in the "Don't Cross the Line" couch game):

error_joiningasession.png

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 5

Just checked one of mynmoddded accounts...lost everything. Got a message after starting the game that RS Game services corrected my money.

This needs attention...

please quote platform and how much dirty cash you transferred people!! arghh

Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R

Yeah they hsve to be veeeery lenient when doing this because no players account will 100% match up in the money department. And car sales are part of the game so dupers as always are fine. I'd be confident I could beat this new system but I won't put any idea right here as Rockstars minions are reading as always.

oleg_aka_djmeg

Dude, that right there IS the problem. If we get falsely banned then we deserve to get compensated for the errors on Rockstar's end, so why are we supposed to shut up and accept Rockstar's f*ck-ups as our own?

If you get banned for nothing, yes absolutely, that shouldn't happen. But you can do nothing, that just the sad truth. They decided to finally crack down on cheaters in a real way instead of giving you a slap on the wrist. So I don't get how you are upset about it now because the only thing that changed was the punishment. You couldn't appeal bans in the past and you still won't be able too. imo, R* is still is going light on cheaters because most companies just give you a permanent ban. False ban sucks and they're going to keep happening because it's software. This is so for R* and any other game developer. So if you're angry at R* for this, you should be angry at any game developer that has a multiplayer component and can restrict people online access.

difference between any game developer and rockstar is that any game developer other than rockstar will help you out if you were falsely banned.

There has been a few people saying their PS4 accounts were affected.

Its interesting how the mentality of 'legit' players on this site are. You act like people with modded accounts are monsters and terrible people. I had modded money on an account and frequently; joined sessions and started CEO work, and would give money to players that needed it or were low level, joined random heists and accepted a 0% cut so others could gain money, dropped guns for people that couldn't afford them, and anything else i could do to help out friends that wanted to make cash but didn't have modded money. My point is that not all people with modded money go into lobbies and grief and blow up cars just because they have the money. I play GTA mostly to have fun with friends and also do a lot of racing. Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

Predicting the next Adversary Mode :p

Modded/Glitched Players VS Legit Players

• Like 4

Its interesting how the mentality of 'legit' players on this site are. You act like people with modded accounts are monsters and terrible people. I had modded money on an account and frequently; joined sessions and started CEO work, and would give money to players that needed it or were low level, joined random heists and accepted a 0% cut so others could gain money, dropped guns for people that couldn't afford them, and anything else i could do to help out friends that wanted to make cash but didn't have modded money. My point is that not all people with modded money go into lobbies and grief and blow up cars just because they have the money. I play GTA mostly to have fun with friends and also do a lot of racing. Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

Cool story bruh. How many other games do you cheat on?

• Like 5

Why the f*ck would you care?

• Like 8

Confirming multiple alt accounts modded on PS3 OFW that have been transferred across to PS4 have been affected.

Lol at these legit salty people rubbing their schlongs.

2q8x26e.png

Problem?

e8r2vb.png

I feel the same way lol

Ah yes, the extremely logical "BUT YOU'RE STILL A CHEATER THO" response. And once again confirming the mentality i mentioned where you assume a great many things about people with modded money.

• Like 2

SpuceSpringsteen

how old is your mom I some of the people I've played with were in their 40's

lol nothing wrong with that we are the 1st gen gamers dude,im 49 and a GTA day oner!! Edited by MaidenFan
  • Like 3

Any reports of people affected back in the Billionaire Days being reset/banned etc?

Any reports of people affected back in the Billionaire Days being reset/banned etc?

I'm not banned/reset and my account has $5bn in stats from those days.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I still wait 10 minutes in the clouds to finally load into an empty lobby. GG R*

This. All this effort towards squashing something they already promote (via shark cards) - meanwhile the game's still hopelessly broken.

Use some of that effort towards making the game actually work, balancing it better, etc.

Anyway, do duped cars count? What about amounts less than 1 billion?

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

difference between any game developer and rockstar is that any game developer other than rockstar will help you out if you were falsely banned.

But they have reversed false bans in the past. But everyone can claim to be falsely banned. Just look at the first page of the R* support page.

Edited by SuperHolySheep
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, I still wait 10 minutes in the clouds to finally load into an empty lobby. GG R*

This. All this effort towards squashing something they already promote (via shark cards) - meanwhile the game's still hopelessly broken.

Use some of that effort towards making the game actually work, balancing it better, etc.

Anyway, do duped cars count? What about amounts less than 1 billion?

Not heard of any transfers less that a billion being effected, yet ...

• Like 2