2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

Boots with leggings accounts still have money. Awesome hey fozzie I'm one of the lucky ones!

feels bad knowing that smart modders will also have a second account woth 60 re7bs will sell them on and then sell thier top properties for the dirt cheap ones to further cash in.

Anyone had car dupe money taken?

Not afaik. I was online earlier getting bonds to be safe though. Nothing was touched at the time.

>.>

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

I need to know too lol

feels bad knowing that smart modders will also have a second account woth 60 re7bs will sell them on and then sell thier top properties for the dirt cheap ones to further cash in.

Surely a smart modder would have Grotti X80 Prototipo's?

Even if they can sell it, they will be banned and reset.

DentureDynamite
Well the big question is now what happens to your stuff if you get innocently / wrongly banned!

Example: Player X gets banned for modding, but his stuff and money is gone. What will Rockstar Games do if that happens?

Well, at that point, R* will either lose a player (no big deal to them), or they will have created a player who now might not think twice about buying a modded account.

...kind of like R* trying to stop an ant problem by going around the house and spraying the holes whenever you see an ant crawl out. Meanwhile, in the angry nest deep beneath the house...

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 4

ATTENTION

Now not only do you get banned for having extra cash, extra rank, griefing players, blowing up cars, etc. You also get your character's stats, properties, inventory, and progress wiped and reset.

Here's the catch for the sociopaths who thinks this is good news, if you falsely get temp banned for ANYTHING that is against your own will, everything you did in this game will be erased and gone and you get permabanned the next time. But that's not all, you cannot appeal to or convince Rockstar that you've been falsely banned because they'll intentionally treat you like a criminal and say that they never made a single mistake.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/229514247-Update-to-GTA-Online-Suspension-and-Ban-Policy

Sociopaths are now controlling this company, it's absolutely sickening how they have no regard for the potential damage they're doing onto their fanbase.

Very much doubt an innocent player will get hurt by this and it's likely just a scare tactic to stop some of the morons sending them messages like: "OMG u took my $ i want my 50 billion back i did nuttin rong".Do you remember how terrible the hacking problem was when GTA Online got opened up for PC?

Imagine playing like normal in your 200+ level character, minding your own business in Blaine County and having fun, until you somehow got frozen and some naked guy with a Republican Space Rangers mask teleports to you and drops 20 million dollars on you, the only way to escape was to find a new session, and so you did find a new session and played for a bit before logging off.

On the next day, you log onto GTA Online to grind some missions, only to be greeted with a message informing you that you're temporarily banned and your bank account as well as stats and properties were wiped and taken away, there goes two years that you slaved away for a videogame you were passionate about.

You head to Rockstar Support and ask them why this happened to you, they start pinning all of their incompetencies on you and blame you for having a hacker freeze you against your will, you give them video proof of the situation but they don't give a damn about your experience and close your ticket early.

This isn't a solution, this is a disaster. Rockstar is not injecting antibiotic, they're basically bombing a city full of innocent civilians just to get three bad guys who can be easily dealt with personally. This situation f*cking sucks.

Edited by DangerZ0neX

Boots with leggings accounts still have money. Awesome hey fozzie I'm one of the lucky ones!

yea I'm lucky too I don't have to make 10 new accounts >:] I wonder if the prices for the black market went up :monocle:

Black-Dragon96

Deleted by user.

Right post is a few posts down.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

ATTENTION

Now not only do you get banned for having extra cash, extra rank, griefing players, blowing up cars, etc. You also get your character's stats, properties, inventory, and progress wiped and reset.

Here's the catch for the sociopaths who thinks this is good news, if you falsely get temp banned for ANYTHING that is against your own will, everything you did in this game will be erased and gone and you get permabanned the next time. But that's not all, you cannot appeal to or convince Rockstar that you've been falsely banned because they'll intentionally treat you like a criminal and say that they never made a single mistake.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/229514247-Update-to-GTA-Online-Suspension-and-Ban-Policy

Sociopaths are now controlling this company, it's absolutely sickening how they have no regard for the potential damage they're doing onto their fanbase.

Very much doubt an innocent player will get hurt by this and it's likely just a scare tactic to stop some of the morons sending them messages like: "OMG u took my $ i want my 50 billion back i did nuttin rong".
Do you remember how terrible the hacking problem was when GTA Online got opened up for PC?

Imagine playing like normal in your 200+ level character, minding your own business in Blaine County and having fun, until you somehow got frozen and some naked guy with a Republican Space Rangers mask telports to you and drops 20 million dollars on you, the only way to escape was to find a new session, and so you did find a new session and played for a bit before logging off.

On the next day, you log onto GTA Online to grind some missions, only to be greeted with a message informing you that you're temporarily banned and your bank account as well as stats and properties were wiped and taken away, there goes two years that you slaved away for a videogame you were passionate about.

You got to Rockstar Support and ask them why this happened to them, they start pinning all of their incompetencies on you and blame you for having a hacker freeze you against your will, you give them video proof of the situation but they don't give a damn about your experience and close your ticket early.

This isn't a solution, this is a disaster. Rockstar is not injecting antibiotic, they're basically bombing a city full of innocent civilians just to get three bad guys who can be easily dealt with personally. This situation f*cking sucks.

A like is not enough. I need to quote this.

• Like 3

ATTENTION

So every game publisher/developer that bans users for cheating is ran by Sociopaths? False bans do happen and most of the time there's nothing you can do about it. The new system that R* handles isn't even that hard. Most companies just permaban you and be done with it. You can't appeal them and every ban decision is final. Blizzard goes even further on Overwatch. You get banned once and you're banned on every account and copy that you own.

Checking an old account that I have 6 trillion on, made it a few years ago. Will update this post.

I still have it. It was 6.3 billion, not trillion.

Black-Dragon96

My phone got something wrong.

My example was: Player X gets banned for modding (without him ever modding) and his stuff is gone. What will Rockstar Games do with that.

Sorry for the mess.

My phone got something wrong.

My example was: Player X gets banned for modding (without him ever modding) and his stuff is gone. What will Rockstar Games do with that.

Sorry for the mess.

Nothing. No appeals are possible.

how did u get boots with leggings!

False bans do happen and most of the time there's nothing you can do about it.

Dude, that right there IS the problem. If we get falsely banned then we deserve to get compensated for the errors on Rockstar's end, so why are we supposed to shut up and accept Rockstar's f*ck-ups as our own?

• Like 3

ANyone confirm yet whether it shows first on Social Club or not ?

Just checked one of mynmoddded accounts...lost everything. Got a message after starting the game that RS Game services corrected my money.

Just checked one of mynmoddded accounts...lost everything. Got a message after starting the game that RS Game services corrected my money.

This needs attention...

This needs attention... Mobike and fat thumbs, man. I mistype sh*t daily. He meant modded accs.

^ point proven

Edited by Kushology

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

If you've got modded money then good luck to you but if you get banned it really isn't a false ban.

Im just wondering how some people feel the need to have so many accounts and how they find the time, I thought I had no life lol

• Like 3

ANyone confirm yet whether it shows first on Social Club or not ?

I believe social club is only updated after you log in.

This needs attention...
Mobike and fat thumbs, man. I mistype sh*t daily. He meant modded accs.

^ point proven

Nah but this could just as easily translate into 'my unmodded accounts'...

Im just wondering how some people feel the need to have so many accounts and how they find the time, I thought I had no life lol

I created a second account to be able to play with my friends while in Bad Sport. My third (modded) account was bought (4 bucks) in order to be able to buy all new DLC items without worries.

This needs attention...
Mobike and fat thumbs, man. I mistype sh*t daily. He meant modded accs.

^ point proven

Nah but this could just as easily translate into 'my unmodded accounts'...

Think it was just a mistype. As when I mean to hit space, I hit 'n' by accident.

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png