2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

so has anyone here actually had their modded/transfer money removed?. anyone under 1 billion had it removed?. Seems like its the morons with 50billion being effected?

And I wonder how many players gta just lost due to this. Can't wait for matchmaking to take even longer now :( I used to like when someone with modded money joined a race and bet $10,000 on everyone. I miss possibly winning $150,000 from a race win. lol

Edited by Xiled
  • Like 3

so has anyone here actually had their modded/transfer money removed?. anyone under 1 billion had it removed?. Seems like its the morons with 50billion being effected?

I bought a 500m 250 modded account a year ago as a tester account to try the new dlc and it still has its 400m

Yeah, My Mom texted me really early this morning, One of her accounts is modded back,All her money is gone. :O

Interesting indeed.

You think people who lost there modded accounts are gonna start grinding for money? More than likely those who lost there money will not play anymore. Can't wait to wait longer for matchmaking now.

Edited by Xiled

You think people who lost there modded accounts are gonna start grinding for money? More than likely those who lost there money will not play anymore. Can't wait to wait longer for matchmaking now.

If I lose my cash on my (non-modded, but glitched!) accounts I'm going to quit this game, yes.

• Like 2

Yeah I do, they probably own absolutely everything, so it's just cash. They can still play exactly the same after a days worth of the grind.

Time will tell though I guess

Some say glitchers are unaffected, but I'm pretty sure that in a recent thread asking people how much money they made, there were one or two players bragging about and/or showing screenshots of them having billions. Wonder what happened to them.

Actually, what I'm more curious about is what the hell do they think they need billions for? Several hundred million already seems way too much than anyone would ever need, unless this game gets updates for another decade with high priced items.

This is great news, I jump into R* support website just to see the salty tears from the cry babies, it is VERY delicious indeed!

This game really needed another money wipe anyway.

• Like 1

Should've happened sooner lol. What about the other thing? Like vehicles losing upgrades has that been fixed?

Edited by Moon Man

Should've happened sooner lol. What about the other thing? Like vehicles losing upgrades has that been fixed?

You know it hasn't. They only care for illegitimate funds.

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

My first thought after I read the OP...

You know it hasn't. They only care for illegitimate funds.

Just checking but yeah f*ck this game

This might be a dumb question but...Is it happening on last gen too?

Modders have been out of control recently(some sessions having more 5 modders wreaking everyone's sh*t).

If I lose my cash on my (non-modded, but glitched!) accounts I'm going to quit this game, yes.

So when you play this game, you just buy stuff and do nothing else?

stuff like this give me hopes for a cleaner experience on future R* games.

This.

Achieving something in this game has been quite boring for a long time already. Pricing is horrendous due to illegal funds and cash cards. All R* are adding to this game is $GTA achievements. Heists gave us awards and elite challenges, then it was $$$ for over a year and boom CEO gold statue. Almost nothing in between.

GTA Online economy has been BS from the beginning. The fact that the whole game is based on $GTA is just plain boring. All the updates especially...

Well, Elite challenge shirts and all awards, I still have something that can't be bought, so do what you wish with that $$$. It don't concern me. Just give us more garage slots, and I'll be fine. Kids can fly with jets and throw their millions everywhere, if they enjoy that. I played Top fun in 2013, the jets were fun for two hours. I also had a chrome adder in single player, it was fun for 3 minutes.

Actually I have nothing to contribute here, just posting some random sh*t. Enjoy!

If anything, your matchmaking times should decrease, as there are less players to filter through who only screw around in FR. Though even if they take down every modded account, you won't see a real difference because maybe like 5% (going high there) of the players have a modded account.

Well, you had it coming, modders. Don't cry. About time anyway, can't remember the last time this happened...

So when you play this game, you just buy stuff and do nothing else?

I have built up my fortune since day1 on PS3. I am very happy to have what I have and it gives my the freedom to play the game the way I want. No need to grind, just do whatever job or race or mission or freeroam war I want. If I want to buy something I can. If that freedom is taken away, I'm moving on to another game. I hear FF XV is going to be amazing. -

• Like 1

Interesting timing of Rockstar too, seeing discounts on a number of vehicles. Anyone know how long said discounts will last?

Couple of super cars, the Aquarius yacht is cheaper too.

Interesting timing of Rockstar too, seeing discounts on a number of vehicles. Anyone know how long said discounts will last?

Any new bikes?

I don't get personally how you can gain any satisfaction from having to do absolutely nothing to earn your sh*t...it often culminates in some sort of superiority complex bizarrely when in fact you had to to cheat to buy sh*t that others didn't need to cheat to attain.

Inevitably these players are often the freemode Warriors as they don't need to earn money so instead spend their time attempting to keep their interest in the game by annoying people rather than working with them to make money.

Obviously nothing is universal though.

This statement needs flashing lights around it. That's what a lot cheaters don't understand. Money isn't an issue for them. They can 'Murrica rockets all over the place and not flinch at the costs. I'm not broke, but after a long day of free roam warfare, I'm looking at the ammo re-up screen like, "I gotta stop doing that sh*t..."

What's more, like you pointed out, a lot of cheaters are legit assholes that take to trolling to keep themselves entertained. And, the people they troll are the people that are actually working to make their money the old-fashioned way. Modded trolls are getting their rocks off, being dicks, by f*cking up crate/supply runs/sales and making it so that legit players can't earn. When people ask, "How does modded money affect you?", that's one way...

Any new bikes?

The only new vehicle I saw is the Pegassi Vortex. Seems to be decent. (SSA super autos, not legendary motorsport)

Edited by BlackMilk

Any new bikes?

Only one that I noticed this morning. Can't remember the name right now and I'm not online atm.

*edit* ^ Oh yeah, What that guy said. Vortex.

Edited by reform

I guess just 1 because the halloween stuff is also back. But at this rate it's gonna be Christmas before we get another DLC.

Anyway, time to check my bank for any 'errors'.

I guess just 1 because the halloween stuff is also back. But at this rate it's gonna be Christmas before we get another DLC.

Anyway, time to check my bank for any 'errors'.

Wait, what?