2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

"I'm a better player than you since all my cash is 100% legit",,,sure Bob...You keep telling yourself that,,..lol

Thanks pal, i will.

may i ask why you spam commas btw?

To try to annoy folks.., does it annoy you as much as me having billions and not having to grind for anything?,,

Yes, rules are there to be followed.I honestly feel sorry for people like you. Y'all are going to miss out on so much of what life has to offer and then one day you will wake up and realize you followed all the rules for no reason but then it will be too late and you will regret the choices you have made.

You only live one so don't ruin it being a stick in the mud.

Cool story bro.

Modded paint? you can't tell me all your cars are painted at lsc with a username like that.

I'm on pc mate, we don't need to cheat in order to get crew colors with different textures. :)

Edited by update_lsc

"I'm a better player than you since all my cash is 100% legit",,,sure Bob...You keep telling yourself that,,..lol

Thanks pal, i will.

To try to annoy folks.., does it annoy you as much as me having billions and not having to grind for anything?,,

Yes, rules are there to be followed.
I honestly feel sorry for people like you. Y'all are going to miss out on so much of what life has to offer and then one day you will wake up and realize you followed all the rules for no reason but then it will be too late and you will regret the choices you have made.

Cool story bro.

Modded paint? you can't tell me all your cars are painted at lsc with a username like that.

I'm on pc mate, we don't need to cheat in order to get crew colors with different textures. :)

Sure you don't :] I saw you post the other day about colouring with a menu.

• Like 2

Thanks pal, i will.

I honestly feel sorry for people like you. Y'all are going to miss out on so much of what life has to offer and then one day you will wake up and realize you followed all the rules for no reason but then it will be too late and you will regret the choices you have made.

Cool story bro.

It's news to you that crew over any texture works on pc? Nice stuff man, you really seem to be into custom colors.

I don't deny that i've used trainers in the past, but i've never needed/used any in order to get custom crew colors. :'D

A bit OT: there's nothing wrong with playing legitimately--I don't care how players obtain their money as long as they are bound to the same game mechanics when it comes to specific jobs, but I disagree that all rules should be blindly followed at all times. If people didn't question authority, break the rules, and think outside the box, humans would be stuck aeons behind in terms of both evolution and natural progression. That's just the way it is; there would still be rampant slavery, women wouldn't have rights, and so on and so forth.

You simply cannot follow all rules and expect to grow as a person or society. There comes a time when enough is enough and someone has to break the trend.

Life is simply full of grey areas. :p. Also, this is just a game: there's a fine line between using god mode and having a couple of billion that you didn't earn through playing jobs or buying shark cards.

Still doesnt lose anything.

King of LS you work all for me now .

Muwhaha

Thanks pal, i will.

Cool story bro.

It's news to you that crew over any texture works on pc? Nice stuff man, you really seem to be into custom colors.

I don't deny that i've used trainers in the past, but i've never needed/used any in order to get custom crew colors. :'D

I know you can do crew over texture on pc as it still uses last gens lsc code for whatever reason. It's not enough to get really good cars though is it. Hence you're surely using a menu.

If you really think they won't notice people buying bonds to keep some of their money, you deserve to be banned.

I'd rather take the L and keep everything than start over.

Lies. There's nothing suspicious about someone that purchases 60 X80s. He just likes Italy and spaceships. Edited by We Are Ninja

I'm pretty sure I invented Bonds... Lol! Aaaaannnnnd, this color is f*cking annoying, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure I invented Bonds... Lol! Aaaaannnnnd, this color is f*cking annoying, isn't it?

Yes it is lol

I know you can do crew over texture on pc as it still uses last gens lsc code for whatever reason. It's not enough to get really good cars though is it. Hence you're surely using a menu.

No my dear friend, you seem to have no idea how pc gtao works.

And second of all, i've quit cheating like about a year ago, got all the cars i want. :)

Keep thinking that i'm cheating, i'm not giving a damn.

Edited by update_lsc

What colour?

LOL. It's crazy how people genuinely believed that R* was unaware of, and couldn't/wouldn't do anything about car bonds...

we bought car bonds before they wiping all our money. so its not cheat anymore. yeah r* ban player who bypass the wiped money and buy bonds . but we dont bypass anything so we're clear now and selling our bonds is not cheating anymore. we are smart and badass so ooooops and sorry for console players who banned or wiped money and they dont have bonds
You might wanna take it easy before you pull a muscle patting yourself on the back so hard. In no way shape or form does glitching or modding money make you a badass and it never will. I don't know why you think doing something that has been going on for about as long as the game has been out (car bonds) makes you so smart because at this point it's pretty much common sense to invest in car bonds if you have a large amount of illegitimate money.

I have made many a GTA dollars through money glitches so I'm not one of these I play legit so I'm better than people who glitch asshats but I don't see why you think what you're doing isn't cheating because it is. If you are going to cheat and take the easy way to get GTA money the least you can do is admit what you are doing is cheating and not try to pass it off as some sort of badass genius move because it's not. Post like yours make us normal money glitchers look bad and

money glitching is cheating too. So It doesnt matter where your money come from. its illegitimate money. PC Users are too lucky TO hit after console Players so we have enough time to buy our bonds. yes its combine of smart and Luck !

TeammateHelper

So uh, we still fighting, or...? I mean come on, let's just help each other out, guys.

LOL. It's crazy how people genuinely believed that R* was unaware of, and couldn't/wouldn't do anything about car bonds...

we bought car bonds before they wiping all our money. so its not cheat anymore. yeah r* ban player who bypass the wiped money and buy bonds . but we dont bypass anything so we're clear now and selling our bonds is not cheating anymore. we are smart and badass so ooooops and sorry for console players who banned or wiped money and they dont have bonds
You might wanna take it easy before you pull a muscle patting yourself on the back so hard. In no way shape or form does glitching or modding money make you a badass and it never will. I don't know why you think doing something that has been going on for about as long as the game has been out (car bonds) makes you so smart because at this point it's pretty much common sense to invest in car bonds if you have a large amount of illegitimate money.

I have made many a GTA dollars through money glitches so I'm not one of these I play legit so I'm better than people who glitch asshats but I don't see why you think what you're doing isn't cheating because it is. If you are going to cheat and take the easy way to get GTA money the least you can do is admit what you are doing is cheating and not try to pass it off as some sort of badass genius move because it's not. Post like yours make us normal money glitchers look bad and

money glitching is cheating too. So It doesnt matter where your money come from. its illegitimate money. PC Users are too lucky TO hit after console Players so we have enough time to buy our bonds. yes its combine of smart and Luck !

They decided to start cleaning the consoles first, what does this have to do with being "smart"? Right, nothing.

If you really think they won't notice people buying bonds to keep some of their money, you deserve to be banned.

Lies. There's nothing suspicious about someone that purchases 60 X80s. He just likes Italy and spaceships.

I can agree with the spaceships part. Mine's done up like ol' Bessie(Futurama). Rather quite fond of her. :inlove:

I wouldn't buy 60 of them though. Outside of the great colour schemes you can pull off on it, it's not that great of a car for the price. I don't race but I've driven it plenty to have an opinion on it. It's light as sh*t which is a major downfall when you hit something, it will literally turn into a spaceship and you'll fly everywhere. :lol:

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Lies. There's nothing suspicious about someone that purchases 60 X80s. He just likes Italy and spaceships.

I can agree with the spaceships part. Mine's done up like ol' Bessie(Futurama). Rather quite fond of her. :inlove:

I wouldn't buy 60 of them though. Outside of the great colour schemes you can pull off on it, it's not that great of a car for the price. I don't race but I've driven it plenty to have an opinion on it. It's light as sh*t which is a major downfall when you hit something, it will literally turn into a spaceship and you'll fly everywhere. :lol:

Actually it's the king on certain stunt tracks.

I still have my modded money (PS4)

Edited by MetroBaller

LieutenantLoserz

Fly lower, I guess. You lot are on Rockstar's radar.

Who lost the most amount of money so far? Anyone willing to share?

500 million, no big deal, time to get rid of some cars and go legit

Alright guys, here's my story. I have 2 different accounts, one is modded with about 250M and the other one is legit. Well thanks to R* my modded account got wiped but i managed to keep my saved outfits. The other one is obviously not affected by the money wipe but i lost all of my saved outfits. Now this is getting interesting. I didn't buy any car bonds on my modded account, so a few days i decided to sell 3 of my cars to have some money in my pocket. Got around 2.5M for those 3. Today after starting the game, R* decided to wipe my money again leaving me with 20k for the Halloween update. So my advice would be to sell as many cars as you currently need. Don't keep any money in your bank/pocket because it is possible that R* will remove it again.

lol
(no, not a new account. it's rank 150 as of this post)

O2IU9ot.png

Anyway, this is a thread for discussing removal of money from modded accounts, not showing off e-penises and acting tough.

• Like 7

cool bro. f60tcAg.jpg

Thanks, this post made my day :)

• Like 2

Sorry, brickybby. :inlove:

cool bro. f60tcAg.jpg

Thanks, this post made my day :)

Same. :lol:

okay, done. :pp

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Arguments start so easily in this thread damn lol.

f*ck you! No they don't!

Is only joke pls no mad

I just want to know, is anyone even playing GTA these last days? or are we all just bitching at everything. I had a huge job today logging in all my accounts to get the 250k.. After about the 4th account I realised there must be a shareholder report due this month. We had X amount of individual players log in during the month of October...

haha where are my comments ? anyway its seem everything are fine :pirate:

You're an obvious troll, and your more inflammatory comments were rightfully deleted.

Edited by We Are Ninja

haha where are my comments ? anyway its seem everything are fine :pirate:

I know right, when I become a moderator I wont delete anything ever and this forum will be the glorious truth!:].

Moderators here are al jet griefing players.

its not jet griefing. its fun :lol:

pc user are wiping now. then R* start analyzing Which accounts still above 50m then they are starting check them manually And IF its not earn form Shark cards or Playing mission they will Instant ban them ( R* employee told me )