2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

3M in one day? Holy Christ! I'm not saying that I doubt any of you nor am I attempting to justify any position in this matter, but I don't think I have ever made 1M in a day outside of CMM and the 28 day Daily Objective bonuses. I pretty much only play jobs too, so this perplexes me a bit. I wish I had that much free time to play, and I've definitely logged many hours throughout the last almost three years. :p

• Like 3

3M in one day? Holy Christ! I'm not saying that I doubt any of you nor am I attempting to justify any position in this matter, but I don't think I have ever made 1M in a day outside of CMM and the 28 day Daily Objective bonuses. I pretty much only play jobs too, so this perplexes me a bit. I wish I had that much free time to play, and I've definitely logged many hours throughout the last almost three years. :p

I've done 3mil in a day doing crates (10 hours). You can do more than that repeating the final of Pacific standard.

They can't see bonds.. They are just cars, nothing stopping you buying 30 different cars. Bypassing the alert however they could add something in to see that. Such as player x has been sent an alert, has been online, still has modded money.. DELETE. I'd advise buying bonds and then accepting the money wipe asap.

If you knew anything about what is being discussed over at Se7enSins you'd know that this is by far the worst advice to give anyone currently.

Are they sure its the bonds? because I've bought literally 100s and nothing happend. At all.

It's not the bonds.

The best theory I've read and the one I'm happy to repeat here is this:

If you try to go online with an account that's hit by the money-wipe, at some point in the log-in process you get a screen telling you the exact amount that is going to be taken from your account. The bypass process requires you to circumvent pressing 'ok' and going into your account, buying many items, thereby reducing the amount currently in your account.

Then, once you log out and log back in again and do accept the wipe, the numbers don't add up. This triggers a flag and sets you up for that ban. You did, undeniably, spend modded money you weren't even supposed to have anyway, right?

Edited by henryborked

Yeah, I've made $3 million on crates in a day. I won't be doing it again.

Yeah, takes a while for the RSI to calm down :p looong day.

KornbreadMaf1a

LOL. It's crazy how people genuinely believed that R* was unaware of, and couldn't/wouldn't do anything about car bonds...

we bought car bonds before they wiping all our money. so its not cheat anymore. yeah r* ban player who bypass the wiped money and buy bonds . but we dont bypass anything so we're clear now and selling our bonds is not cheating anymore. we are smart and badass so ooooops and sorry for console players who banned or wiped money and they dont have bondsYou might wanna take it easy before you pull a muscle patting yourself on the back so hard. In no way shape or form does glitching or modding money make you a badass and it never will. I don't know why you think doing something that has been going on for about as long as the game has been out (car bonds) makes you so smart because at this point it's pretty much common sense to invest in car bonds if you have a large amount of illegitimate money.

I have made many a GTA dollars through money glitches so I'm not one of these I play legit so I'm better than people who glitch asshats but I don't see why you think what you're doing isn't cheating because it is. If you are going to cheat and take the easy way to get GTA money the least you can do is admit what you are doing is cheating and not try to pass it off as some sort of badass genius move because it's not. Post like yours make us normal money glitchers look bad and

I've done 3mil in a day doing crates (10 hours). You can do more than that repeating the final of Pacific standard.

Damn, I don't know that I could do that for 10 hours, haha! I'm lucky to only get two or three hours of playing time these days though.

Are the anti-glitching crowds opposed to the Pacific Standard thing? Just more curious than anything. I'd definitely partake, but heists are very hit or miss for me; doing them with randoms is pretty much a lesson in patience.

• Like 2

Guys they're people reporting bypasses lol, so stay safe. I'm going to post this on s7s as well. Be careful people, and remember, stay under radar!

I feel like we're running some illegal underground drug affiliation, and we're trying not to get busted lol

They can't see bonds.. They are just cars, nothing stopping you buying 30 different cars. Bypassing the alert however they could add something in to see that. Such as player x has been sent an alert, has been online, still has modded money.. DELETE. I'd advise buying bonds and then accepting the money wipe asap.

If you knew anything about what is being discussed over at Se7enSins you'd know that this is by far the worst advice to give anyone currently.

Are they sure its the bonds? because I've bought literally 100s and nothing happend. At all.

It's not the bonds.

If you try to go online with an account that's hit by the money-wipe, at some point in the log-in process you get a screen telling you the exact amount that is going to be taken from your account. The bypass process requires you to circumvent pressing 'ok' and going into your account, buying many items, thereby reducing the amount currently in your account.

Then, once you log out and log back in again and do accept the wipe, the numbers don't add up. This triggers a flag and sets you up for that ban. You did, undeniably, spend modded money you weren't even supposed to have anyway, right?

I see.. Well then just buy the bonds pre wipe like me or accept the money wipe and get straight into some more legit buisness like lowriders. I think Rockstar have done a great deal of damage with this iron fist. Even 100% legit players are scared of playing now.

Guys they're people reporting bypasses lol, so stay safe. I'm going to post this on s7s as well. Be careful people, and remember, stay under radar!

I feel like we're running some illegal underground drug affiliation, and we're trying not to get busted lol

Yes, and one of those is actually from these boards. Evanjellydonut is his name.

Damn, I don't know that I could do that for 10 hours, haha! I'm lucky to only get two or three hours of playing time these days though.

Are the anti-glitching crowds opposed to the Pacific Standard thing? Just more curious than anything. I'd definitely partake, but heists are very hit or miss for me; doing them with randoms is pretty much a lesson in patience.

Nah the cleanest players I know all do the heist glitch, it shows up as job money in your stats. All good and pure. Theres groups of players doing that non stop. I imagine it'll get even more popular now.

Yes, and one of those is actually from these boards. Evanjellydonut is his name.

Yeah, he's done a good job. Doubt people "reporting" this shît to rockstar does anything anyway, they're probably well aware of that themselves.

You people may still have your billions, but you'll soon lose them too. :D

Fly lower, I guess. You lot are on Rockstar's radar.

Who lost the most amount of money so far? Anyone willing to share?

Fly lower, I guess. You lot are on Rockstar's radar.

Who lost the most amount of money so far? Anyone willing to share?

Why the hell not bro? Almost 3 billion will be taken from me. And I'm also on the verge of running into a month-long ban and losing all of my progress once I accept the wipe.

On the plus side: I still have a few legit accounts that will forever remain untouched AND I never spent real actual money on that modded account, instead doing the work myself on an OFW modded PS3.

The GTA fun continues with or without a throwaway modded account. :)

Edited by henryborked

"I'm a better player than you since all my cash is 100% legit",,,sure Bob...You keep telling yourself that,,..lol

"I'm a better player than you since all my cash is 100% legit",,,sure Bob...You keep telling yourself that,,..lol

Thanks pal, i will.

may i ask why you spam commas btw?

Yeah, he's done a good job. Doubt people "reporting" this shît to rockstar does anything anyway, they're probably well aware of that themselves.

You people may still have your billions, but you'll soon lose them too. :D

There will most likely still be survivors when this is all over, how many is up for grabs. But overall there's bound to be survivors

Thanks pal, i will.

To try to annoy folks.., does it annoy you as much as me having billions and not having to grind for anything?,,

Thanks pal, i will.

To try to annoy folks.., does it annoy you as much as me having billions and not having to grind for anything?,,

Yes, rules are there to be followed.

And I'm also on the verge of losing all of my progress once I accept the wipe.

Aww, I'm almost sorry to hear that. That's quite a lot of money to be losing.

I'm certain the progress itself doesn't matter, though, considering the status of the account.

Has anybody tried transferring with no money, but a load of cars in one's garage that were bought with mod money? If so, what happens when you sell them? Do they remain flagged as being illegitimately gained?

Thanks pal, i will.

What kind of psychopath goes out of his way to try and do that?

I'm certain the progress itself doesn't matter, though, considering the status of the account.

Has anybody tried transferring with no money, but a load of cars in one's garage that were bought with mod money? If so, what happens when you sell them? Do they remain flagged as being illegitimately gained?

Nope. Doesn't matter at all. Literally the only thing I did as far as upkeep is concerned was to log in every time a special and limited piece of clothing was available. For the rest this account was just for testing stuff.

KornbreadMaf1a

It's not the bonds.

Your theory makes more sense than R* all of a sudden figured out a way to tell what people have spent modded money on. If they really could tell who was buying bonds they would of done it a long time ago and definitely wouldn't have let people with garages full of binds transfer to next gen. Buying bonds isn't a new phenomenon it has been happening for years now and they've never been able to detect them.

So far R* hasn't even found a way to prevent people from selling dupes of bonds all they've come up with in three years and implemented is putting a limit on the amount of cars you can sell in a day and even with that if you hit the limit nothing happened you just gotta wait a day to sell more of you illegitimate cars. If they had discovered an entirely new anti cheat system than everyone who has ever hit the daily limit selling cars would have their money wiped at the very least and most likely given a week or two ban because the chances of someone selling enough legit cars to hit the sell limit are very slim. The only scenario I can see where a legit player hits the sell limit is if they are about to delete a character and want to sell all the cars they own before they delete them. Telling the difference between someone selling all the cars they own and someone selling dupes should be relatively simple because the person selling dupes is most likely going to be receiving the same amount or close to the same amount of money for each car they sell whereas a person selling garages full of legit cars are going to be receiving significantly different amounts of money for the different cars they sell.

I have a hard time believing the lightbulb finally went off at R* headquarters when it comes to preventing and punishing players who have gained GTA money through less than kosher means. Until they start taking people's money for hitting the sell limit or selling a large number of the same cars in a short period of time nothing anybody says will convince me that they have finally solved the money glitching/modding riddle. I really don't see why anybody would think people are getting banned for buying dupes when the people who are getting banned had already been caught cheating and they just temporarily circumvented the money wipe but didn't permanently circumvent the wipe.

Nope. Doesn't matter at all.

Then why quote me to cry about it? You answered the question, that's all I needed.

Evanjellydonut

kek, Im not breaking the rules, you are. read the EULA for once. dumbass.

Guess recognizing sarcasm is an lost art...some folks are wind up way too tight.. it's a video game, its not that serious. Lol. I recommend getting a girl, that would help a little.

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

Thanks pal, i will.

Yes, rules are there to be followed.

I honestly feel sorry for people like you. Y'all are going to miss out on so much of what life has to offer and then one day you will wake up and realize you followed all the rules for no reason but then it will be too late and you will regret the choices you have made.

You only live one so don't ruin it being a stick in the mud.

• Like 2

Nope. Doesn't matter at all.

Then why quote me to cry about it? You answered the question, that's all I needed.

f*ck kind of drugs you on dude? We're having a semi-polite conversation and then you go and do this.

I have an account like that, it's fine. But I have 8 accounts on my ps4 averaging 100mil and NONE have been affected at all.