2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

it seems that those who used that glitch to bypass the money wipe and buy x80 bonds are getting banned, R* ain't messing around this time :p I forgot about my modded account altogether, still have 2 legit accounts with plenty of money and RP :)

PROOF ? NOTHING !! :miranda:

FORM 3 YEARS TO NOW. r* Don't ban people who use their modded money to buy expensive car and sell it after They Removing All their Cashes.( mean transfer them form old gen to new one ) :r*:

You're dumb. Also wrong.

Edited by henryborked

56edfff0ec774534b7f5a7a9cd14ea78.png

Reported....................................................!

eff544e31cd1424988f37d2331740849.png

57e674e154a341a68730633d6789d35f.png

00c7c6cd518f41f1935284ac159652e3.png

You.Reap.what.you.sow...

Too.much.risk.for.little.reward!

You fapping to this? Does it make your tiny penis hard? You're still nothing but a little snitch. You probably fit right in with all the other little whiners on the Rockstar support forum.

Keep in mind, the above statement is coming from somebody who couldn't give a rat's ass about my modded account. They got to it, who cares. It's a throwaway. Whomever is stupid enough to use a modded account as their main account should have seen this coming a mile away.

I think it's weird and hilarious that this forum is filled with people who mostly didn't get wiped but are bitching about the very idea of Rockstar cracking down. Meanwhile over at that other forum, people are getting wiped right and left, and have nothing to say except "Whoops - I got caught."

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. You knew the risks. Crying about it now will do nothing except make people giggle at your misfortune.

That's because people on that other forum are far, far more mature, dyed in the wool and experienced than the little kids frequenting these boards.

To illustrate, from best to worst:

Se7enSins --------------------------------------------------------------->GTAF-->Rockstar Support forums->Plankton

Edited by henryborked

There are people in here should try seeing the funny side to things once in a while instead of trying to constantly harass others for their views and what they say on an online forum. It's not everyday be serious.

ixebhHO.png

im cool with that. they dont reset my money. and i didnt bypass any mod menu screen and i think Lord Give me A Chance to Fill Up My second character garages with Expensive Cars :lol:

They aren't money swaps on PC Yet AS far As i Know. most victims ARE on PS4 and XB1. So If you are pc user Hurry Up before next dlc coming out and buy everything you want because I ThINK They Money wipe PC Users right before next dlc Release Time !! or maybe not.maybe we are the winner at this time. maybe lord watch our backs. because only God can judge me THAT I Dont kill people with my modded account. im just buying new stuff. and you better know it money doesnt give you skills to kill players. i can own you all with one pistol FFS :miranda:

Edited by slimshady72

People who bypassed the money wipe are getting banned? Lmao, good shît, good shît.

• Like 3

Darealbandicoot

Modded account, legit account it doesn't matter. We are all playing a game at the end of the day. Let's just enjoy it

This whole debate boils down to two camps. Basically others would be happy if there was no money involved in the game whatsoever. You just can have everything you want,just like in communism. ;) There really isn't any other reason to glitch billions, than to be able to get everything straight away,without the need to do anything.

Other players like the fact that there is payouts and things cost something. Obviously there are trenches in-between, but these are the extremes. I can't understand why someone belongs to the first group. I play the game because I want to, and try to make money so that I can get something. Not everything. Something. If some things are stupidly expensive, I do what I do IRL - I don't buy them. If I don't have enough money, but I do want something, I do what I do IRL - I'll save up, or sell something I already own.

I don't give real life money to some shady mf, who's selling modded accounts in the net. Kind of like buying tools or electronics from junkies - it might be cheap, but sure as hell it ain't legit. Okay, that's a bad example, junkies steal someones personal possessions, but still.

I try to not be overly judgemental towards modders/glitchers/whining little f*ckups, but I can see that I failed bad. I just think it is sad that people cheat so much, although you don't get a whole lot of advantage out of it in this game.

Wow, this must be the most useless and random rant I have ever written.

• Like 2

These big money wipes also tend to happen for a reason..

I have a feeling something HUGE is comming before xmas- mid Nov.. Nigthclubs being owned like biker club houses.. with missions with the clubs? Mansions?

My take is both are comming at the same time. And they are gonna cost LARGE! Like yacht prices type of large.

And this is why R* is doing a wiping now.

Just my take on it.

oh not again this.

everytime there is something like a downtime or even a money wipe this thesis keeps turning up.

and mansions? are you serious??

let me tell you this again:

mansions like the ingame playboy mansion will never come to private ownership in online because technically it is just not possible with these game mechanics!

you cannot make properties with fenced in outside areas ownable.

only inside areas can be individually owned because they are physically in another place under the map.

this is not the case for outside areas which are shared for the whole lobby.

otherwise you would have to share the same mansion with probably 10 other players in the same lobby at the same time.

they already have stilt houses and houses in Paleto bay you moron

no insultings here please!

stilt houses and houses in paleto bay have outside areas which are shared with the whole lobby.

so it might be possible that another player is already parking in front of your house or in the drive way.

let's look at the example of the playboy mansion with fenced in outside areas.

this is the biggest and most nice mansion in the game, so most players would buy this mansion.

if you would own this property would you really like 10 other players swimming in "your" pool or 6 other cars parked in "your" fenced in drive way?

these limitations are the reason why these kind of properties are not in the game already and will never come.

so if you cannot understand this who is really the moron here?

Edited by size_m
  • Like 2

I have only seen one single modded account since the purge. S***, maybe he was a legit rank 1,000 0_o

There's a select few legit 2k too. Rare but they're out there. Those are the ones that play missions/heists day in, day out. No freeroaming.

There's no logical way. They'd have to play literally about 12 hours per day. Every day.

There are plenty of people playing more hours than you could ever imagine. I used to play Madden on 360 a lot and a few of the top-ranked players had over 8 hours per day of pure recorded PvP gametime, so with all the people quitting and matchmaking time etc. they would easily hit 12 hours a day spent in the game.

And if you play GTAO only to get more RP, you could possibly reach rank 2000 with only 6 hours per day.

This f*cking dude is still mad in here?

OT: Was informed by a friend that his secondary account, which had been modded and moved up relatively recently, wasn't even touched. Curiously, he played for a long while before getting someone's recovery service on the first account, while the second one was rank 420 the day it was made.

I came across those level 2000+ or even level 8000+ modded account losers. They did not care about money and were griefing the hell out of heists or missions.

I could not make a decent buck when one was around.

Even if R* just whooped their ass for shark card sales, good riddance. Now you are a beggar.

• Like 2

ATTENTION : MONEY WIPED IS HAPPEN FOR ME TOO. PC USERS !! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETREADYYYYY YOU WILL BE WIPED TOO. THEY ARE WIPING PC USERS NOW

Edited by slimshady72

I really hate what Rockstar has decided to do even though it's totally within their right. I just find it mind blowing that they're trying to reinforce their cash card sales where single in game items like the X80 can be worth $25+ IRL (and are no more special or rare like items might be in other games, which are also tradable for dat Steam money). Really $25-$40, that's reasonable cost for ENTIRE DLCs in other games...

You can make $3M in a day's worth of play. Or over a weekend of more leisurely play. You'd have to be desperate to drop $25 on an in-game item. Shark cards are for lazy people, rich people, or people that don't have the time to actually play the game.

• Like 1

ATTENTION : MONEY WIPED IS HAPPEN FOR ME TOO. PC USERS !! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETREADYYYYY YOU WILL BE WIPED TOO. THEY ARE WIPING PC USERS NOW

its out on pc?

its out on pc?

yes pc user got f up

Just an update on my modded accounts. Still have all my money.. Well what I haven't invested. I have another modded account I need to remember the password for to check that.

Edited by elfoam

I really hate what Rockstar has decided to do even though it's totally within their right. I just find it mind blowing that they're trying to reinforce their cash card sales where single in game items like the X80 can be worth $25+ IRL (and are no more special or rare like items might be in other games, which are also tradable for dat Steam money). Really $25-$40, that's reasonable cost for ENTIRE DLCs in other games...

You can make $3M in a day's worth of play. Or over a weekend of more leisurely play. You'd have to be desperate to drop $25 on an in-game item. Shark cards are for lazy people, rich people, or people that don't have the time to actually play the game.

Completely true.

Plus there is no need to even buy all the most expensive stuff in the game. There are several very awesome items in the game that don't cost that much. My favourite vehicle is still the Bati, which you can have in your garage, fully modded, after an hour of playing. In a day's worth of playing time you can have a garage full of awesome cars....you just won't have 90k horns on them.

A full experience of the game is definitely possible without having billions.

• Like 3

Has money already been drained or do you have to sign into the game because social club online is showing I still have like $6 billion

its out on pc?

yes pc user got f up

Pc users didn't get "fücked up", removing cheated cash is not "fücking up" people.

• Like 2

Damn it's coming to PC now? I wonder if this means consoles are in the clear?

PC users better hop on those bonds !

Edited by Rodimus3

Damn it's coming to PC now? I wonder if this means consoles are in the clear?

PC users better hop on those bonds !

yeah, and receive a ban and be wiped clean..

• Like 3

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

LOL. It's crazy how people genuinely believed that R* was unaware of, and couldn't/wouldn't do anything about, car bonds...

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 3

LOL. It's crazy how people genuinely believed that R* was unaware of, and couldn't/wouldn't do anything about car bonds...

we bought car bonds before they wiping all our money. so its not cheat anymore. yeah r* ban player who bypass the wiped money and buy bonds . but we dont bypass anything so we're clear now and selling our bonds is not cheating anymore. we are smart and badass so ooooops and sorry for console players who banned or wiped money and they dont have bonds

If you really think they won't notice people buying bonds to keep some of their money, you deserve to be banned.

I'd rather take the L and keep everything than start over.

Edited by Kushology
  • Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

If you really think they won't notice people buying bonds to keep some of their money, you deserve to be banned.

I'd rather take the L and keep everything than start over.

yeah its right but we dont sell any of them. lets see whats happening in the future

Who would buy so many of the same car though? If I'd wanna be lowkey about it, I'd buy 1 or 2 of all the expensive cars to be more stealthy about it.

That's just me though.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

I bought many Tyrus's,that reminds me to sell some for that snappy new bike :p

They can't see bonds.. They are just cars, nothing stopping you buying 30 different cars. Bypassing the alert however they could add something in to see that. Such as player x has been sent an alert, has been online, still has modded money.. DELETE. I'd advise buying bonds and then accepting the money wipe asap.

If you knew anything about what is being discussed over at Se7enSins you'd know that this is by far the worst advice to give anyone currently.

• Like 1

They can't see bonds.. They are just cars, nothing stopping you buying 30 different cars. Bypassing the alert however they could add something in to see that. Such as player x has been sent an alert, has been online, still has modded money.. DELETE. I'd advise buying bonds and then accepting the money wipe asap.

If you knew anything about what is being discussed over at Se7enSins you'd know that this is by far the worst advice to give anyone currently.

Are they sure its the bonds? because I've bought literally 100s and nothing happend. At all.

• Like 1