2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

And all the griefer talk has made me start thinking of this.

If you don't like griefer's, then blame Rockstar, not us cheaters. In the first 6 months, myself and plenty of others on here begged for a option to have a unranked lobby like GTA IV put into V. A place where there is no cops, no money or things like that. You can freely kill and destroy all you wish on your free time here. And when you wanna come back to the real game, you leave that unranked lobby, and join a ranked lobby.

People are still asking for this all the time, myself included. You don't understand that the people who do want to just murder constantly, don't have a official place to do it unless it's in a badsport lobby.

I would like to be able to go join a murder lobby, because sometimes I do just wanna cause chaos for fun. But I kinda can't in a public lobby, because I don't wanna be a dick and break every one of the unwritten rules we have. If Rockstar would put in a system like this, the griefing would drop down to nothing more than some small one on one dick size contest in a public lobby. All the major killing's of the innocence would drop to nothing.

But at the same time. This is Grand Theft Auto. Killer's and the unstable are a common thing, and are suppose to be prevalent in the game. It's something some of you forget, myself included sometimes.

for me, it evenrually all comes down to killing other players. Thats why im pleased that the mod wipe happened as the modded accs were becoming dominant in freeroam due to their unlimited arsenal. The dominant crews all had modded accs as their shooters pretty much across the board.

LMMFAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the modded accounts were a friggin pushover! :miranda:

I my friends went after the obviously modded accounts.................ie level 8000 or the like.

99% were no contest at all. I NEVER witnessed any sort of "domination" by some fool with a modded account.

it seems that those who used that glitch to bypass the money wipe and buy x80 bonds are getting banned, R* ain't messing around this time :p I forgot about my modded account altogether, still have 2 legit accounts with plenty of money and RP :)

• Like 2

TheKingChivas

it seems that those who used that glitch to bypass the money wipe and buy x80 bonds are getting banned, R* ain't messing around this time :p I forgot about my modded account altogether, still have 2 legit accounts with plenty of money and RP :)

Yeah, se7ensins is a fun place to read right now as well :lol:

Edit: I'm enjoying the chaos, not taking sides...just to be clear.

Edited by TheKingChivas
  • Like 2

PROOF ? NOTHING !! :miranda:

FORM 3 YEARS TO NOW. r* Don't ban people who use their modded money to buy expensive car and sell it after They Removing All their Cashes.( mean transfer them form old gen to new one ) :r*:

Edited by slimshady72

It's kinda strange that so many people are directing their anger towards the wrong people. "Clean" players blaming all the modders, modders being pissed back, others just blaming rockstar.

Out of all the true modders I've met IG, maybe only one of the twenty was an a-hole, the others just showed me their cars or maybe dropped some UFO's in the city.

But the problem now is that most modded accounts aren't in the hands of modders, they were just bought. Some people use them as secondary for testing, but most have been bought by annoying kids who do mostly use them for griefing.

Now the true a-holes, who are ruining it for everyone, are the ones selling these accounts. This is the reason why so many griefers have modded accounts. And more important: R* knows this is actually hurting sales, as there are plenty of people buying these accounts who would've bought shark-cards. If these guys weren't around, R* would've diverted their attention elsewhere, as the very small percentage of true modders aren't hurting them in the least.

Modders would be happy without these people around, and everyone wishing R* would use their time on fixing other sh*t would be happy as well.

So, direct your anger towards the criminals deserving it.

• Like 2

Yeah, se7ensins is a fun place to read right now as well :lol:

Edit: I'm enjoying the chaos, not taking sides...just to be clear.

Oh, this is great. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Proof?

Linky stinky! :lol:

Surprised this thread been locked yet tbh

• Like 3

For real. So much flaming from both sides. Lol.

For real. So much flaming from both sides. Lol.

It was already locked yesterday, but re-opened after deleting a ton of crap. But yeah, could just as well be locked permanently now.

• Like 1

Whilst I agree with this thread needing a lock, It's been my source of entertainment and many LOL's for the past couple of days and I honestly don't want it to end.

Edited by Guest

Whilst I agree with this thread needing a lock, I've spent too much time scrolling through it laughing till my sides hurt and I honestly don't want it to end.

True, but nothing beats the Rockstar support forums...that's comedy gold over there. Check it out if you haven't already.

• Like 3

Whilst I agree with this thread needing a lock, I've spent too much time scrolling through it laughing till my sides hurt and I honestly don't want it to end.

True, but nothing beats the Rockstar support forums...that's comedy gold over there. Check it out if you haven't already.

Yeah, I saw a few posts on there and the illiteracy that's on display there makes me howl. Someone said that S7S is a good place to check out now, too. :lol:

JJ6c4Te.jpg

The email modded accounts are getting for bypassing and setting up bonds.

• Like 7

I thought people were enjoying reading this thread, are you suuuuure you think this should be locked? Edited by RedDagger
  • Like 3

gwZr6Zc.png

GrandTheftAutero

if i win all my money in bets of crews,in races,90 millions on every race,its ilegal?

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

-image-

Link to where you found that on a forum. Edited by RedDagger

-image-

Link to where you found that on a forum.

It's not from a forum dickhead. It's direct from a friend of mine.

askinnywhitedildo

-image-

Link to where you found that on a forum.

It's not from a forum dickhead. It's direct from a friend of mine.

And this is why I love this forum.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

LMMFAO!!

Someone is TRYING to be a badass! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2

Nobody answered one of my previous question. So, if you start your account with a billion bucks, modded obv, but have played for the last two years and earned say $300m legitimately, why are they taking all your money? They're stealing from you, just like you stole from them, but worse.

But when this guy spent more than he earned?

It's his fault for playing with a modded account. When somebody is playing that much and earning so much money he could play legit. There's no need for a modded account.

• Like 1

The email quad posted is mine. I was money wiped for having a modded account. I then bypassed the wipe to buy a bunch of Tyrus bonds and got busted. Zero money, wiped clean assets and rank. You can check my posting history here if you like, I'm not a troll. Just a dude who got busted

• Like 2

Loving this thread.

polonaise_vredigedagen1hoepla.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how a bunch of old people touching each other relates at all to this thread.

• Like 3

The email quad posted is mine. I was money wiped for having a modded account. I then bypassed the wipe to buy a bunch of Tyrus bonds and got busted. Zero money, wiped clean assets and rank. You can check my posting history here if you like, I'm not a troll. Just a dude who got busted

Damn! that sucks bro! I wonder how many others that tried the bypass and bought bonds have got caught. I heard of people starting a second character and loading it up with Tyrus bonds and even a club house with drag bikes.

I wonder if R* is tracking large spending sprees? would be a sneaky way to flush out more modders.

Evanjellydonut

56edfff0ec774534b7f5a7a9cd14ea78.png

Reported....................................................!

eff544e31cd1424988f37d2331740849.png

57e674e154a341a68730633d6789d35f.png

00c7c6cd518f41f1935284ac159652e3.png

You.Reap.what.you.sow...

Too.much.risk.for.little.reward!

Edited by Evanjellydonut
  • Like 3

Yeah, I saw a few posts on there and the illiteracy that's on display there makes me howl. Someone said that S7S is a good place to check out now, too. :lol:

YES!

• Like 1

TeammateHelper

Ya'll petty as hell. And this is coming from someone who doesn't drive a single Benefactor or Ubermacht even if they do better than Obey performance-wise.

• Like 1