1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

wait they even added a personalized alert hahahaha

well played R*, took them 3+ years to figure out but they are finally showing progress in their anticheat system.

stuff like this give me hopes for a cleaner experience on future R* games.

• Like 6

Congratulations. This is what you get for exploiting this game in every single way. I hope nobody who doesn't have any cheated money is affected by this. It's a shame that not everybody is going to get caught though.

All of you could still have billions and billions, you can probably thank all the people who duped thousands of cars the past few weeks.

Good move R*.

• Like 2

Hmm. Nice news for fair players. Cheaters and homeless people, who asked for money, waiting for fun times: bankruptcy or ban.

P.S. Great job Rockstar Games!

• Like 10

I wonder when the change (if any) is visible? Can you already see it on your Social Club page or do you have to log in for it to actually take effect?

I wonder when the change (if any) is visible? Can you already see it on your Social Club page or do you have to log in for it to actually take effect?

Think you have to go on for it to take effect

Probably have to log on so your stats update.

its no tv sketch

Looks like my modded accounts need second characters with 60 x80 bonds + 10 drag haku bonds. Or maybe not, just in case they're tracking purchases at the moment.

What difference will this make now! its laughable that they wait this long and then do this, waste of time, the amount of money another player has doesn't effect me in the slightest.

Its very disgusting to see how *legit* players are happy about it. Its just modded money, its not a cheater ruining your game. Very low behaviour.

Its very disgusting to see how *legit* players are happy about it. Its just modded money, its not a cheater ruining your game. Very low behaviour.

They want to have pride in minuscule things just to brag that they're "legit", like they expect a reward or applause for being good boys.

If you play legit, good for you, you're doing yourself a favor. However, if you decide to act like a smug douchebag about it then you're no better than the modded accounts.

I bet this is activated by the time you log on and the game traces the amount of money you have.

I'm not surprised by this at all, but it heavily disappoints me that Rockstar would rather prioritize money wipes over fixing the game and make it function better.

Unbelievable.

I agree with this; the state of the game is on a downward spiral as far as bugs and issues go and this is their first step? Ridiculous, indeed.

We're still losing our engine upgrades when exiting the garage; you cannot transfer vehicles between full garages without losing your vehicle in the process since it thinks every property is the the bloody clubhouse; the creator is beyond broken (especially for races); matchmaking is and has been broken for months in regards to finding available jobs; people are having on-going issues finding or staying in semi-full public lobbies; snapmatic galleries are and have been broken for nearly a year in regards to pictures that you cannot delete and the fact that galleries are completely out of order; Social Club is very much broken with messages and wall posts; and this doesn't even begin to cover all of the issues with the new MC content that has been discovered.

I'd much rather have a fully functioning or at least semi-functioning and working game than people having their modded accounts drained. Of course, we all know the reason: sharkcard sales and loss of potential profits.

Edited by -LN-

They want to have pride in minuscule things just to brag that they're "legit", like they expect a reward or applause for being good boys.

If you play legit, good for you, you're doing yourself a favor. However, if you decide to act like a smug douchebag about it then you're no better than the modded accounts.

They just have very tiny penises.

• Like 2

Well well I'm still money glitching r* when rdr is out.

No way I'm spending $$$ on gold bars.

r/GrandTheftAutoV hates it when you criticize Daddy Rockstar lol

BemnEQNh.jpg

henryborked, As a self-critical you are about the size of your penis. :lol::lol::lol:

Mine is f*cking HUGE. Also I glitch money.

On PS4...and still a billionaire, suck on that righteous ones...

Interesting. If you read that official message from Rockstar you see that they 'have adjusted accounts' or something along those lines, and not that they 'are adjusting accounts'. So, read literally, the action has been done and is not ongoing...

SkynetOnlineID

Has anyone else actually been affected by this and how much did you have? I don't have any modded accounts but one of my secret accounts with a recent 500 million from the Maze bank glitch has not been affected.

Edit: I'm not trying to brag or anything. I'm just assuming at this point that it's mostly accounts with 999+ millions which have been drained.

Edited by SkynetOnlineID

henryborked, As a self-critical you are about the size of your penis. :lol::lol::lol:

Mine is f*cking HUGE. Also I glitch money.

Under microscope. :lol:

• Like 3

Though some "high and mighty behaviour" can be a bit disgusting, legit players are affected by modded money, especially when it's sold. Every dollar that would've been spent on shark-cards and is now taken by some modders, would be a few more cents invested in the development of the game.

Just some people modding for themselves isn't the problem, it's the criminals making money off it. They're the real disgusting ones!

• Like 3

Has anyone else actually been affected by this and how much did you have? I don't have any modded accounts but one of my secret accounts with a recent 500 million from the Maze bank glitch has not been affected.

I'm not trying to brag or anything. I'm just assuming at this point that it's mostly accounts with 999+ millions which have been drained.

I will say it again 2 account with glitched money (both had about 40 millions) are "clean" but my 3rd account with modded money is safe and not affected by "cleaning"

but as someone said if your account is not affected by "cleaning" then you should be safe!

Edited by Argahawk

Fozzie are u worried?

Never. Rockstar will never Git Gud and catch me.
  • Like 3

Fozzie are u worried?

Never. Rockstar will never Git Gud and catch me.

Lmao..."come at me Rockstar",,,