2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

aaronBLUEeyes

3 years to late. Plus, a dedicated cheater will have a new account up and running in. Minutes.

No, no they won't because Rockstar stopped last-gen transfers unless a player files a support ticket and Rockstar reviews it before making the transfer.

3 years to late. Plus, a dedicated cheater will have a new account up and running in. Minutes.

An account has to be at least 30days old to pass a Transfer without contacting Rockstar for them to Review it and manually transfer, even then now all the new accounts have to be under 700Million to transfer and those HAVE TO wait 30 days.
And 15 days time spent in gta online no?Time Online doesn't matter at all, the character and SC account(Don't Link Yet) just has to be over 30 days old.

A lot of people are saying if you make a 2nd character do it right after the 1st is made, you want their time created being close together. Do all the mods and vehicles just sign out and leave it 30 days, right before you are gonna transfer you do the vehicle name change for the CG vehicles then sign out, link you SC account then and transfer.

Mainthreadrule.gif

The key in this plan is not taking the modders down, but people buying the modded accounts. The majority of modded accounts are used by people who bought them, and these people will think twice about ever buying one again.

i think these guys are pretty lucky. normally it's the definitive ban that should have awaited them

BaHahahahhahahahahahaha

QvPrgv1.jpg

I'm doing good :monocle:

-ps4

Edited by deadx23
  • Like 2

BaHahahahhahahahahahaha

QvPrgv1.jpg

-ps4

You think they gonna wipe all accounts in one day?

They have to check all users one by one so take your time and relax :catloaf:

• Like 3

BaHahahahhahahahahahaha

QvPrgv1.jpg

-ps4

You think they gonna wipe all accounts in one day?

They have to check all users one by one so take your time and relax :catloaf:

I don't worry I have many more accounts and still transferring :p

Also bonds trust fund you know rainy day and sh1t

Edited by deadx23
  • Like 1

So are the money glitches a few at this point or do you guys think they'll eventually cracked down on them too?

xInfamousRYANx

So it appears they thought out bonds. Just had a friend bypass and buy tyrus bonds. When he went to sell after money wipe he gets "This vehicle cannot be modified"

• Like 2

JuliuszMCMXCVII

The best part of this is that draining modded accounts won't increase shark cards sales. Most of players got modded money because they don't want to buy shark cards. This will only make them give up the game. R* better get to fixing game breaking glitches instead of doing this sh*t. I'm not even going to log on to gta:o today. I'm too afraid of loosing my outfits and engine upgrades. Who knows what else.

• Like 3

The best part of this is that draining modded accounts won't increase shark cards sales. Most of players got modded money because they don't want to buy shark cards. This will only make them give up the game. R* better get to fixing game breaking glitches instead of doing this sh*t. I'm not even going to log on to gta:o today. I'm too afraid of loosing my outfits and engine upgrades. Who knows what else.

Well thats great news game will be better without cheaters.

• Like 3

Heard a guy today bitching on PS4 bc they took all his money.

Someone else told him to shut up and stop complaining.

The one dude that lost it was like f*ck rockstar lol

Is this The Guy?

i think these guys are pretty lucky. normally it's the definitive ban that should have awaited them

You get wiped to 0 you might as well be banned lol

• Like 1

JuliuszMCMXCVII

Well thats great news game will be better without cheaters.

I see no relation here. How it is going to be any better? How is my bank balance affecting your gameplay? it isn't in any way. Bug with engine mods and disapearing outfits is the thing that makes game worse thats for sure.

• Like 3

So it appears they thought out bonds. Just had a friend bypass and buy tyrus bonds. When he went to sell after money wipe he gets "This vehicle cannot be modified"

If this is the case then damn. They're definitely going hard with this.

It's like people don't even look at the forum, they just immediately hit "Create Thread".

Literally like 3 posts down on the forum.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/871877-modded-accounts-are-having-their-money-drained/page-1

RollsReus1959

So my threads about hacking and money bags get deleted but a thread about modded accounts is worrying a lot of members?

The holier than thou people are now suddenly worried about their modded accounts being deleted. The fact that this thread exists shows how many worried people are about their accounts.

I haven't done a bypass(don't need to) but I am able to sell,maybe buy before they even suspect you? (I mean if your lucky enough to be under their radar)

g5c1n7b.jpg

Can they sell other cars they already had ?

It's like people don't even look at the forum, they just immediately hit "Create Thread".

Literally like 3 posts down on the forum.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/871877-modded-accounts-are-having-their-money-drained/page-1

Yeah man just report the thread (I did already), I'm sure the team will be on and sort it out when they've got a moment.

I should check on my characters. I am broke so I don't think I should worry but months ago someone was spawning money dildos on my head.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

All these people with tons of modded accounts...

I can't imagine it... I care very deeply for my main dude. I know it's petty, but whatever. I have spent SOOOOOOOOO much time with him. I glitch with him and his level 6 daughter all the time. If he was ever taken from me, it would be devastating... Video game wise, anyway.

Edited by Fennimoe
  • Like 3

xInfamousRYANx

I haven't done a bypass(don't need to) but I am able to sell,maybe buy before they even suspect you? (I mean if your lucky enough to be under their radar)

g5c1n7b.jpg

Can they sell other cars they already had ?

Idk all I know is they bypassed the message to get into gta online with money and proceeded to buy tyruses.

I got hit too, it's f*cking bullsh*t. The only reason I got modded cash in the first place was because GTAO's economy is so f*cked.

I get it, work for what you want, blah blah. I go to work in real life to earn money and struggle to afford things, I don't want to do it in a game too. If it takes me an hour or so to earn $100k? Fine, i'll play your game R*, i'll earn money legitimately. But not when it costs $50k to buy a f*ckING HORN/T-SHIRT/PAINTJOB.

Good thing Skyrim is dropping in a few days, i'm about done with this game. Bring on RDR2 where hopefully things don't revolve so heavily around money.

f*ck you very much R*.

Blasterman4EVER

Everyone should laugh long and hard at the above poster and everyone in his position. ^^^ Wow. A cretin who is actually acting as if Rockstar did something wrong when he is 100% in the wrong. Unbelievably depressing and pathetic. Some people are just mentally ill.

I really hope this is true, and that it is comprehensive and ongoing.

Take all of their money. It's the absolute very least Rockstar can do.

These pieces of garbage who glitch money should not be allowed to online game on the Playstation Network indefinitely.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER
  • Like 6

I got hit too, it's f*cking bullsh*t. The only reason I got modded cash in the first place was because GTAO's economy is so f*cked.

I get it, work for what you want, blah blah. I go to work in real life to earn money and struggle to afford things, I don't want to do it in a game too. If it takes me an hour or so to earn $100k? Fine, i'll play your game R*, i'll earn money legitimately. But not when it costs $50k to buy a f*ckING HORN/T-SHIRT/PAINTJOB.

Good thing Skyrim is dropping in a few days, i'm about done with this game. Bring on RDR2 where hopefully things don't revolve so heavily around money.

f*ck you very much R*.

Your tears are delicious can someone pass me the salt?