2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

THATS WHY I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY

No wait, im always broke

It does affect legit players cuz the modded accs are the griefers, 100%

Explain how removing their cash affects any of us.

You realise that wiping a bank account is not the same as disabling mod menu's, right?

the modded account crews who some aptly called "freeroam warriors" can no longer claim dominance as they cannot spam ghost, bribery, bst, rockets, pv destruction etc. Many battle crews will now be food in the lobbies.

Glitchers can do that too. People who legitimately earned a ton of money can do that too. Modders are not the only ones who can do this. Having the funds to call in help options like that often isn't the worst thing. The worst thing is things like using mods to kill other players. Or people using wall breaches to do so.

Wiping money doesn't solve anything and it will barely - if at all - affect the other players.

Every glitch/mod user worth their salt invest heavily into car bonds while they still have access to that illegit income source anyway. So only the dumbasses are wiped out.

Edited by Mattoropael
  • Like 1

\

I was referring to those gloating and being so proud that they have more virtual cash or "clean" cash on a video game because other lose their virtual cash.

I don't think it;s funny it sucks I sympathize with them. I am a hard working adult too with little free time to play video games and I really enjoy GTA v so I can see how someone would want to essentially turn on cheat mode so they can just play the game without the grind.

There is nothing wrong with cheat modes in video games, mods and cheat menus are fun in video games it is only an issue when it is used in compettive modes or such but if its just a random dude on freemode doing their own thing who cares.

There's nothing wrong with cheating? Right, lmao. It's extremely funny. You don't have the time to grind? Sharkcard or quit, no other options. There's no excuse that makes cheating okay.

Thank god all my cash is legit, looking forward to buying the sanctus on friday. :)

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with cheating IN A VIDEO GAME. I didn't say in general or in life; it's a video game not an exam.

That is also why there is no need to get on a high horse or be self righteous or anything personal this is all just a video game, on an online servers that will be shut down and wiped away one day anyway.

Lol it's really not that serious. I was just making a joke at those bragging and gloating about those who lost their cash.

Edited by WanderingDrifterDoomin
  • Like 3

as the title says, R* is removing all the fake money from modded accounts.

ive seen 10-20 screenshots from my crew members (TheLowlyGentlemen) that were left with 0$ in some cases, billions removed etc. will this be happening to every single modded account now? im so glad i didnt purchase a modded account about 2 weeks ago since i was tired of spending money on shark cards. then again, starting from 0 on PSN/GTAV is pretty much the lamest thing i can think of. thats why i never went through w/purchasing the modded account.

how many modded users here have lost their money? if you havent logged in yet, go take a look ;)

Wiping money doesn't solve anything and it will barely - if at all - affect the other players.

You'd never know based on the salty tears flooding this thread and the internet as a whole.

• Like 8

\

I was referring to those gloating and being so proud that they have more virtual cash or "clean" cash on a video game because other lose their virtual cash.

I don't think it;s funny it sucks I sympathize with them. I am a hard working adult too with little free time to play video games and I really enjoy GTA v so I can see how someone would want to essentially turn on cheat mode so they can just play the game without the grind.

There is nothing wrong with cheat modes in video games, mods and cheat menus are fun in video games it is only an issue when it is used in compettive modes or such but if its just a random dude on freemode doing their own thing who cares.

There's nothing wrong with cheating? Right, lmao. It's extremely funny. You don't have the time to grind? Sharkcard or quit, no other options. There's no excuse that makes cheating okay.

Thank god all my cash is legit, looking forward to buying the sanctus on friday. :)

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with cheating IN A VIDEO GAME. I didn't say in general or in life; it's a video game not an exam.

That is also why there is no need to get on a high horse or be self righteous or anything personal this is all just a video game, on an online servers that will be shut down and wiped away one day anyway.

Lol it's really not that serious. I was just making a joke at those bragging and gloating and those who lost their cash.

Yes there is something wrong with cheating ONLINE. It affects others. Play singleplayer games if you wanna cheat, simple as that.

man, you can still play gta4 online, i doubt they're killing the cloud storage of 5 any time soon. Don't spend all those 20k at once!

Edited by update_lsc

Well, I didn't get money wiped for glitched money but R* gave me 250k

ebin

Edited by Conici

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Ha! I knew this would happen eventually.

This is awesome. Better late than never...

Glad R* noticed how damaged Online was from all of this. I'm glad they are cleaning house before RD2.

Oh what was that? You're quitting because of this?? Welp, this wasn't the right game for you anyway. Cya...

GTA Online won't be one bit better until they start focusing on sh*t that actually matters instead of, once again, some modders I could not care less about.

Late? How about all of Rockstar's glitches? This dumb sh*t could've waited.

Edited by Scaglietti

Ha! I knew this would happen eventually.

This is awesome. Better late than never...

Glad R* noticed how damaged Online was from all of this. I'm glad they are cleaning house before RD2.

Oh what was that? You're quitting because of this?? Welp, this wasn't the right game for you anyway. Cya...

Buh bye. You lost it all right.. come on admit it. ;)

Hopefully they haven't taken my money.mjcry1.png

• Like 2

I haven't been on my Xb1 in over six months. Will I be affected by the money wipe or no? Because I have missed a couple updates so maybe if I wait until the money wipe is over I will still have it or have they taken it regardless? I have 15 billion btw.

It does affect legit players cuz the modded accs are the griefers, 100%

Explain how removing their cash affects any of us.

You realise that wiping a bank account is not the same as disabling mod menu's, right?

the modded account crews who some aptly called "freeroam warriors" can no longer claim dominance as they cannot spam ghost, bribery, bst, rockets, pv destruction etc. Many battle crews will now be food in the lobbies.

Glitchers can do that too. People who legitimately earned a ton of money can do that too. Modders are not the only ones who can do this. Having the funds to call in help options like that often isn't the worst thing. The worst thing is things like using mods to kill other players. Or people using wall breaches to do so.

they will have to be wise when choosing org perks and not CONSTANTLY SPAM THEM CUZ THEY HAVE A BILLION. Thats the point. We now have a level playing field, bravo rockstar, at last
  • Like 2

I suppose you missed the threads where numerous people were bragging about the (hundreds of) millions they made using glitches. Pretty sure I even saw one guy posting screenshots of him playing with over 30 billion. Could've been that was mods, but I wouldn't put anything past certain people here. With enough dedication and time, that's do-able.

• Like 1

I haven't been on my Xb1 in over six months. Will I be affected by the money wipe or no? Because I have missed a couple updates so maybe if I wait until the money wipe is over I will still have it or have they taken it regardless? I have 15 billion btw.

Quite simply if you have modded money ur f*cked

Hmm nope

Ps. and don't ask for more proof in PM as I will not provide more than I already did!

Edited by Argahawk

Misanthrope Z

You'd never know based on the salty tears flooding this thread and the internet as a whole.

i'm not disappointed by the money wipe itself

i'm disappointed that R* prioritize THIS time and time again over the many other f*cked up instances that i and many other players have to suffer through, like having your engine mods totally wiped from your car just because you drove it out of your garage.

so while i'm wasting money to get my sh*t back, R* is busy taking even more money from some toolbag who's totally irrelevant to the situation at hand.

yes i get it, they want to protect their assets, but all these other stupid ass glitches that they don't seem to prioritize nearly as much are going to break them a lot more than somebody running around with glitched pretend currency.

• Like 5

All my accounts are safe... Suck it, Cockstar.

Let's be honest, we all know why this happened...

TakeTwo went to R* and was like "Hey, we are making a lot of money with Shark Cards, but we have the lawsuit with The Benz coming up so we are going to need more moniez. What we are thinking is if you wipe out all the money that Billionaires have, if even a fraction of them buys Shark Cards to get money on their account again that's more money for us."

R* replied with "K"

• Like 12
Mainthreadrule.gif

Yes there is something wrong with cheating ONLINE. It affects others. Play singleplayer games if you wanna cheat, simple as that.

man, you can still play gta4 online, i doubt they're killing the cloud storage of 5 any time soon. Don't spend all those 20k at once!

You assume too much buddy ;)

Again it's an online game that will be shut down eventually, no need for the hate lol.

And my buddy made a good point, how can he cheat on single player if they locked all that content on Online lol.

It's not even that big of a deal he just had the modded accounts to take 0% during heists and buy all the new DLC for his friends to play.

Surely he was a villain for that!

TL;DR: Just chill folks.

Hmm nope

Ps. and don't ask for more proof in PM as I will not provide more than I already did!

So I'll still have it ?

Regardless if we lose money or not i'm pretty sure we all have garages full of vehicles we can sell just wait till friday then sell them. They should reset the sale price for the x80 and others.

Hmm nope

So I'll still have it ?

Don't know, but I still have my money in the bank - but everytime I open online I see screen about "adjusted balance ..." on my account. If I can believe in support then I no need to worry as they said that account who have this message will not be scan/accused etc. if you will not use anything to cheat and they changed their ban policy or something like that.

Ps. I'm out

Edited by Argahawk

I can't wait for these extreme griefers to get banned and they gotta start all over.

Edited by Candy Suxxx
  • Like 3

Nothing changed in my experience. Still people spamming ghost and BST.

Literally the first session I got put in had several level 6000s and above going on rampage.

And a big laugh at people who say you need money to grief, oh boy you couldn't be more wrong. It enables tools but surely doesn't stop griefing.

Also... A bypass for a money wipe lel.

This doesn't effect me in the slightest.

Everybody has more than enough money to spam Hydra's and rpg's without modded accounts. Modded accounts basically let people buy property, businesses, and vehicles. Everyone already has the money for the things we all generally dislike in free roam without cheating. Cheating for money is largely for things that don't matter, like having 20 different super cars with whacky paintjobs.

That's my take on it. But whatever, it's pretty much pointless unless they drop another DLC with stuff that these people can't buy. But the accounts that are getting drained have billions. So they've almost certainly bought EVERYTHING. And until new in-game content that matters drops, this doesn't really matter. Nor will it because there is always some exploit or simple 3rd party hack to generate money. The last one I heard of was some program that let you do time trials several times a minute while AFK, basically generating a fortune while you sleep or whatever.

• Like 3

Basically, you're going to turn on GTA online, be told you need to update, wait between 3 minutes and 3 hours, load back into GTA Online, look at the screen, and finally say, "Wow, I'm lyk so mad bro. Very not bro. So mad."

Even if I wait say another month to get on ?They don't need you to be connected to take your money, no matter how long you wait, if they adjusted your account you'll see it next time you go Online. Edited by BulletFly
  • Like 1

xInfamousRYANx

Update on situation:

my main XB1 character has been untouched even with glitched money at some point in the past

logged on to a few of my accounts after checking them last night and they did get wiped

logged on to my pc account and was greeted by this

NvOnOKy.png

• Like 4

----------------------

Cool, now they can balance out the game's in-game prices and give us back those missions they removed in March 2014.

Yeah, they're not gonna do that.

• Like 3

k438d2ag.png

:panic:

Haha! I am the first on the list!

I would sign autographs, but that's be going OT..

Now, I'm kinda torn on the issue. At firt, I hate cheaters. But the "cheat" is really just something that doesn't affect me directly. That is until I hear people giving me sh*t for "playing legit" and wasting my time doing so unlike them who are "smart" and just cheat their money. THOSE people I have an extreme issue with and they deserve to have their stuff taken away from them.

As for those who got modded accounts because they didn't have time/money to buy shark cards and just used them to try out the new things released... not as much Schadenfreude on those.

We should remember that there was some time when innocents would be tossed into bad sport lobbies because script kids sprayed them with hacked money. And ow that you're at risk for losing all your online progress beause you made th emistake of going to apublic session (Even more since MC and CEO can only be done on public sessions) you're at risk of losing it all without the ability to appeal.

So no, in the end I don't think I'm too happy about this.

• Like 2

Nothing changed in my experience. Still people spamming ghost and BST.

Literally the first session I got put in had several level 6000s and above going on rampage.

And a big laugh at people who say you need money to grief, oh boy you couldn't be more wrong. It enables tools but surely doesn't stop griefing.

Also... A bypass for a money wipe lel.

bypass?

SoDank_ItPainsMe

I read so many comments about how this will stop griefing, do you realise that a jet griefer who wants to use a jet most likely has one by now and it costs him $200 to call it which he can get from running over a few peds or mugging someone.

• Like 5