2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

Just confirming information.

My buddy has had both of his modded accounts drained. One is drained from Over $2 Billion to just $0, his other PSN was drained from over $6 billion to just $0.

Both of his accounts are on Ps4, both were transfers from PS3 and were modded there with stats, cash and etc before the transfer.

Both of his accounts were good since April 2016, one was made later July 2016.

He was commended often by his friends as well and has good sport bonus discount so this seems to have done nothing to protect him.

However, that being said I have many other friends who were using exploits, dupes, and glitches to make more cash and none of their PSN have been drained or affected at all.

Well boys it was a good run, but it seems R* is cracking down on Billionaire accounts; back to the grind.

I had $878 million and they took it all away from me.

Just put the final nail in the coffin for the game for me, won't be playing it really much anymore.

• Like 5

People getting upset about money that they KNOW they didn't earn. That's like me getting upset about the police confiscating "my" stolen goods. Or someone stealing property from me that I had previously stolen...

"I can't even..."

Free roam is gonna be a bit more peaceful tonight.

Edited by We Are Ninja

Initial.Dinka

k438d2ag.png

:panic:

yay I made the list

This is insane lol could it be that 90% of those figures are people who lost out on money? =0

• Like 2

Doubt it, just because some people's cash is gone doesn't mean menus/hacks are gone, might even be more chaotic if skids are going to rage lol

• Like 2

k438d2ag.png

yay I made the list

This is insane lol could it be that 90% of those figures are people who lost out on money? =0

Nah. 90% of the people here are gloating and all so proud of themselves for having not cheated.

It's people googling for "GTA ban" or wotnot and ending up here, as it's often the first result.

Initial.Dinka

well hello there 220 guests, May I welcome you to the forums! I do suggest you sign up and enjoy the community, we are very friendly in here. Honest!

• Like 2

Tsk. Even if Rockstar does a sh*t job of "protecting" their game, YOU are the one choosing to use glitches.

Cheats have been possible in probably most games, but just because it's possible doesn't make it okay.

People who use glitches for money (which in itself I am NOT judging) should do two things IMHO. One being, get off your high horse about modded money. It's cheating, but glitching money is cheating as well. Two, IF you do glitch, whatever, that's fine and all. But don't blame Rockstar for your choices and your actions.

If Rockstar some day decides to deal with glitchers next, accept responsibility, take it like a man and move on.

Until then, just enjoy what you've got and don't be a hypocrite about it, please.

Doubt it, just because some people's cash is gone doesn't mean menus/hacks are gone, might even be more chaotic if skids are going to rage lol

No menus/hacks on ps4, tho'.

• Like 1

Man, I'd say it's just fair, alright?

First, they used to ban people who had modded money on their accounts, and so, remove their money. Just removing your money doesn't prohibit you from playing.

Second, if you have/had modded money, what were you thinking of not investing it on Business? Do you thought your money could last forever, right?

And third, you may rage and say they are all fa**ots, putting things on high prices and punishing you, who was trying to chouse their system, and that's true too, but again, invest your f*cking money. Seriously. Do you know why I'm poor right now? Because all my money was spent on Business, which in few weeks, will give me this money back plus profits.

• Like 1

well hello there 220 guests, May I welcome you to the forums! I do suggest you sign up and enjoy the community, we are very friendly in here. Honest!

This ^ is a damnable lie!
  • Like 4

I am wondering if the guy who was giving me grief for not going for a ride in the teleporting car and for not taking the bags of cash raining from the sky got the hammer dropped...either way leaves me even more satisfied I refused to take those shortcuts.

They should put these cheaters in NEGATIVE !! Put them minus 10million so that they have to earn 10million to even get back to ZERO $.

That'll teach them the meaning of earning money and playing the game.

• Like 2

They should put these cheaters in NEGATIVE !! Put them minus 10million so that they have to earn 10million to even get back to ZERO $.

That'll teach them the meaning of earning money and playing the game.

so many of them are crying that they're quitting this game already, this would probably make all of them quit.

I'm loving that idea.

k438d2ag.png

yay I made the list

Nah. 90% of the people here are gloating and all so proud of themselves for having not cheated.

How else would you know how large their internet penis is?

k438d2ag.png

yay I made the list

Finding it funny how people are losing their cheated money has nothing to do with people's internet penis.

• Like 6

It does affect legit players cuz the modded accs are the griefers, 100%

I have a legit account and it makes no difference to me how much money someone else has.

You don't need a huge amount of money to be a griefer.

And I never used my modded account for the purposes of griefing. Just proved your "100%" to be incorrect.

u r the angelic exception then. All of the griefers in the street gang scene have modded accs as this enables you to be a succesful griefer. Normal ppl cant grief 24/7 so technically theyre not griefers
  • Like 1

legit players have had to listen to your recalcitrant and entitled gloating for 3 years...of course they're going to laugh at you 😂

• Like 8

\

Finding it funny how people are losing their cheated money has nothing to do with people's internet penis.

I was referring to those gloating and being so proud that they have more virtual cash or "clean" cash on a video game because other people lost their virtual cash.

I don't think it's funny it sucks I sympathize with them. I am a hard working adult too with little free time to play video games and I really enjoy GTA v so I can see how someone would want to essentially turn on cheat mode so they can just play the game without the grind.

There is nothing wrong with cheat modes in video games, mods and cheat menus are fun in video games it is only an issue when it is used in competitive modes or such but if its just a random dude on freemode doing their own thing who cares.

TL;DR: You do you and I do me as long as it doesn't mess with me.

Edited by WanderingDrifterDoomin
  • Like 2

Explain how removing their cash affects any of us.

You realise that wiping a bank account is not the same as disabling mod menu's, right?

the modded account crews who some aptly called "freeroam warriors" can no longer claim dominance as they cannot spam ghost, bribery, bst, rockets, pv destruction etc. Many battle crews will now be food in the lobbies.
  • Like 2

\

I was referring to those gloating and being so proud that they have more virtual cash or "clean" cash on a video game because other lose their virtual cash.

I don't think it;s funny it sucks I sympathize with them. I am a hard working adult too with little free time to play video games and I really enjoy GTA v so I can see how someone would want to essentially turn on cheat mode so they can just play the game without the grind.

There is nothing wrong with cheat modes in video games, mods and cheat menus are fun in video games it is only an issue when it is used in compettive modes or such but if its just a random dude on freemode doing their own thing who cares.

There's nothing wrong with cheating? Right, lmao. It's extremely funny. You don't have the time to grind? Sharkcard or quit, no other options. There's no excuse that makes cheating okay.

Thank god all my cash is legit, looking forward to buying the sanctus on friday. :)

not all modded accounts are griefers

and not all legit players aren't griefers

who's to say there isn't some jet griefer out there using sharkcards to pay off their hydra fetish?

all-in-all it doesn't affect people as much as you'd like to believe. and remember, wallbreaches, invisible bodies, killing someone in their garage and losing all of your engine upgrades don't cost you a dime.

youre talking about the exception. I crew battle in Los Santos against the biggest street gangs. ALL of the "top crews" are modded accs cuz thats how they got to the "top" because they are billionaires. THAT is the common denominator and is easy to understand. money is power, even in gta my friend
  • Like 2

Ha! I knew this would happen eventually.

This is awesome. Better late than never...

Glad R* noticed how damaged Online was from all of this. I'm glad they are cleaning house before RD2.

Oh what was that? You're quitting because of this?? Welp, this wasn't the right game for you anyway. Cya...

• Like 4

Over/under on this dumpster fire thread overtaking the number of pages from the B&M thread by the end of the week tomorrow?

Edited by MapRef41N93W