2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

Well I just loaded mine on ps4 to test out the vortex (the whole point in me having one is to try before I buy). 1.8billion still there in the bank. I transferred mine from ps3 (the menus you can download and use via back up/restore) a few weeks before they started blocking accounts.

DentureDynamite

^^ lol Ah, yes... the irony. Ill-Gotten Gains anyone? There was a reason for the name and absurdly high prices.

• Like 2

Man, the ban policy is pretty insane.

Imagine, one false positive could undo 2+ years worth of work. Thousands of hours down the drain if you end up an unfortunate soul of a report brigade, or a modder dropping cash on you.

And with that whole ban button thing on console, plus the abilities of some of the PC trainers. People are basically at the mercy of modders now.

Seems like it's time to play in invite-only lobbies until Skyrim comes out... Then maybe i can finally shelf this game. It was good while it lasted.

speeddemon0322

Well I just loaded mine on ps4 to test out the vortex (the whole point in me having one is to try before I buy). 1.8billion still there in the bank. I transferred mine from ps3 (the menus you can download and use via back up/restore) a few weeks before they started blocking accounts.

Better buy some x80's while you still can then, the majority of people losing cash still have what ever they bought with it afterwards.

Maybe not related, but I've not lost money but all my saved outfits have gone.

Only two I'm pissed about are the cop outfit and also the glitched grotti crop top, everything else was 100% fine.

And to all those people saying buy X80 Bonds, it's on sale right now, the Tyrus is actually worth more!

Edited by dewtech
  • Like 2

Lol at these legit salty people rubbing their schlongs.

2q8x26e.png

Problem?

e8r2vb.png

I feel the same way lol

People are going to be so jelly at those people like us who still have their billions.

MRM95Jb.png

2q8x26e.png

Problem?

e8r2vb.png

I feel the same way lol

People are going to be so jelly at those people like us who still have their billions.like me!!!aahhh I only have half a billion :(

*don't look at me

• Like 1

Really quite pathetic by Rockstar. Anything to protect their cash card sales. Nevermind going after the stuff on modded accounts that actually negatively affects other players and gives an unfair advantage.

My main account is ok but my modded one is flat broke. So much for using it to test vehicles before spending legit earned money.

2q8x26e.png
Problem?
e8r2vb.png

I feel the same way lol

People are going to be so jelly at those people like us who still have their billions.

Have you logged into GTA O yet? That's when Rockstar ass rape you.

Really quite pathetic by Rockstar. Anything to protect their cash card sales. Nevermind going after the stuff on modded accounts that actually negatively affects other players and gives an unfair advantage.

My main account is ok but my modded one is flat broke. So much for using it to test vehicles before spending legit earned money.

2q8x26e.png

Problem?

e8r2vb.png

I feel the same way lol

Have you logged into GTA O yet? That's when Rockstar ass rape you.

They're only going to go after Paul Allen.

Edited by MapRef41N93W

Misanthrope Z

i wonder if RDR2 will be another broken mess with a cheesy, make-believe currency system that's somehow more important than the game mechanics constantly being torn to shreds and certain gameplay aspects being imbalanced as all hell.

here's to another year of cheeto-breathed nerds bragging about how much money they dont have in real life, K/Ds that supposedly make up for their personal shortcomings and a massive influx of glitch videos on youtube narrated by teenagers who are just struggling to reach puberty

Edited by Handsome Z
  • Like 5

i wonder if RDR2 will be another broken mess with a cheesy, make-believe currency system that's somehow more important than the game mechanics constantly being torn to shreds and certain gameplay aspects being imbalanced as all hell.

Of course it will. It's all about the profits.

• Like 2

Only two I'm pissed about are the cop outfit and also the glitched grotti crop top, everything else was 100% fine.

I've had similar outfit problems for a year now. Only seven slots permanently save, and the other three get erased. It's a bug - just got to know your 'safe' slots and never save on any of the others.

ExtendUnlimited

As long there is no PS3, Xbox360 and PC version, I think it will do way better.

I've had similar outfit problems for a year now. Only seven slots permanently save, and the other three get erased. It's a bug - just got to know your 'safe' slots and never save on any of the others.

First time it's ever happened, I've not lost an outfit before. I tried re making one, and that cleared when I switched sessions so may just be a bug I guess.

Misanthrope Z

As long there is no PS3, Xbox360 and PC version, I think it will do way better.

sounds like you're speaking mostly about the over-population of script kiddies that surround those three platforms

on PS4 and XB1 it's still a mess because there are still many imbalances in gameplay, glitches that R* don't seem to give a f*ck about unless it's currency related and to top that all off, R*'s "patches" always seem to have some kind of loophole, so when they patch one money glitch, someone will find another, which means R* will continue to ignore most of the other game-breaking exploits that exist.

it always comes full circle

Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

That is GTA Online. If you don't like it, play another game

At least that's how the game is built. I don't know if it's good or not, but that's the way it is. It's funny how people have been playing a fantasy game for three years not knowing that it is not a fantasy game. It is work. Tough work, where you are the slave and Rockstar is the master. That's GTAO.

I think this may hurt rockstar more then they think. Games been out since 2013, updates is what keeps people intrested. Most don't have time or want to grind for money so they have modded accounts. This will kill the intrest in some.

'86 Nissan Patrol

PC here, my impromptu-tampered bank account is still intact.

Seems like those who have actively participated in glitches and money drops since the launch of the Bikers update were affected.

Edited by '86 Nissan Patrol

Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

At least that's how the game is built. I don't know if it's good or not, but that's the way it is. It's funny how people have been playing a fantasy game for three years not knowing that it is not a fantasy game. It is work. Tough work, where you are the slave and Rockstar is the master. That's GTAO.

Real life for most adults is a grind. Going to a crappy job to do the same boring task over and over again and having to surpress you intelligence in the process. Gaming is not about being a mind numbing grind, it's meant to be fun. Rockstar have forgotten this. Playing the missions in GTA O was fun, whilst ranking up. After 3 years, they're just mind-numbing. They're not bad missions, just it's the same ones over and over again. Plus everything is ridiculously expensive. Sure you don't have to buy anything but it's nice to be able to enjoy the new content when it's released.

Edited by am30

Theres always some but-hurt people on here. Talking sh*t about the game and how broke it is. Na bitches, you broke!!

I lost all of my money too but idgaf. I lost legit money aswell but idc. Its a f*cking game. Just grow up and go about your lives like normal people.

You can still do glitches and sh*t anyway. Stop your crying!

I'm glad it's happened anyway. It would of been better from the start though.

Edited by GTA.VETERAN

Just checked.

I had about 15 million glitched. Still there. They went after the real bad glitchers/modders, not the once in awhile ones.

Good thing I earn my money the hard way.....

by selling dozens of sultan RS dupes

lol 👀

Gnocchi Flip Flops

*Stupid f*cking sh*t why is my post last on the page, I'm waiting.

Edited by Scaglietti

Real life for most adults is a grind. Going to a crappy job to do the same boring task over and over again and having to surpress you intelligence in the process. Gaming is not about being a mind numbing grind, it's meant to be fun. Rockstar have forgotten this. Playing the missions in GTA O was fun, whilst ranking up. After 3 years, they're just mind-numbing. They're not bad missions, just it's the same ones over and over again. Plus everything is ridiculously expensive. Sure you don't have to buy anything but it's nice to be able to enjoy the new content when it's released.

Yeah, I know it's boring and stupid. But that is GTA Online.

Is Rockstar shooting it's own leg for killing all the fun (fun=modded money)?