1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded accounts are having their money drained.

Cavot

When it doesn't affect me

I feel ya, i was on this morning and wasn't affected. But i really doubt this wipe is over.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, I still wait 10 minutes in the clouds to finally load into an empty lobby. GG R*

This. All this effort towards squashing they already promote (via shark cards) - meanwhile the game's still hopelessly broken.

Use some of that effort towards making the game actually work, balancing it better, etc.

Anyway, do duped cars count? What about amounts less than 1 billion?

Exactly, imaging the time you could have made money instead of dealing with the broken game. An AAA game that barely works by a huge company.

But Rockstars priorities are really delusional, they are simply out of touch how this game is played afterall.

Or what about some certain bugs that exist for 2 years now that really really can f*ck up whole sessions or those who want to make money legitimate.

If it's not about money it's not a priority.

If Rockstar focuses the game, especially money making wise, into freemode they should also do something about its balance and mechanics.

Edited by Cratoz
  • Like 4

CaptainMarvel

Playing in full lobby today before heading to the office. Running pretty smooth. Actually heard people on public chat getting paranoid about the banning/draining.

PS4 btw. Haven't had any friends that I know have modded being affected yet.

While I'm sure this is in line with the recent 700ish mil transfer limit, I sunk 120mil into car bonds just to be future proof on my thus far favourite account.

So like where is the ps4 jailbreak?

We need it for rdr

I don't think ppl are going to pay gold sacks

• Like 5

Leak:
Final confirmation that Rockstar are about to release the 1 billion dollar mansion that no-one can ever afford.

:)

• Like 9

If they focused as much on making a good community game instead of making us work as a CEO for money as they did for targeting cheaters I bet we would have a really good game.

• Like 4

Still we have basic bugs like X80 proto accent color cant be changed back to black as it dosent exist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Kuroi_Rock

Any reports of people affected back in the Billionaire Days being reset/banned etc?

I'm not banned/reset and my account has $5bn in stats from those days.

Good to hear. Mine shows about $2b... I'm not super worried, they did already wipe all that money after all, but still a little nervous. I've been legit since then and I'd hate to be flagged for a false positive. Edited by IamCourtney

Its not your fault lads...you're the victims here. Its rockstar's fault for not fixing all the bugs and making it too hard for you to make money. XD

• Like 2

Have there been any PS4 reports yet? I've only seen XBO & PC people reports so far.

Also, I doubt this is a one-wave offensive. Just because people's accounts seem untouched so far, does not mean that R* have necessarily missed you yet.

There has been a few people saying their PS4 accounts were affected.

Its interesting how the mentality of 'legit' players on this site are. You act like people with modded accounts are monsters and terrible people. I had modded money on an account and frequently; joined sessions and started CEO work, and would give money to players that needed it or were low level, joined random heists and accepted a 0% cut so others could gain money, dropped guns for people that couldn't afford them, and anything else i could do to help out friends that wanted to make cash but didn't have modded money. My point is that not all people with modded money go into lobbies and grief and blow up cars just because they have the money. I play GTA mostly to have fun with friends and also do a lot of racing. Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

Fair enough, sure a lot of people with modded accounts are in fact nice people. But being a nice person doesn't grant you the right to do everything you like. If someone robs a bank and gives gives some money to his family and buys rounds for everyone at the bar, it doesn't excuse him from being sent to jail. There are a lot of really nice people in prison.

• Like 2

From various players on the PS4...

opioYEe.jpg?1

NvLfag3.jpgjGvCY2U.jpg

yRi1UKV.jpg

That's three more people that can't afford the 1 billion dollar mansion coming out next month :)

Mythical_Lotus

Don't get too excited mate. My friend was fine an hour ago with 500 million, but since 10mins ago he has nothing.

Mate, can you notice the difference between 50mil and 500mil? Ten minutes ago, my money was still there... :)

Untitled.png

Its not your fault lads...you're the victims here. (...)

I've read that hearing voice from ad about sex addiction from ingame radio, lol.

Edited by namless1

I wonder what would happened if someone just left their console turned off during this whole wipe?

Have there been any PS4 reports yet? I've only seen XBO & PC people reports so far.

Also, I doubt this is a one-wave offensive. Just because people's accounts seem untouched so far, does not mean that R* have necessarily missed you yet.

There has been a few people saying their PS4 accounts were affected.

Its interesting how the mentality of 'legit' players on this site are. You act like people with modded accounts are monsters and terrible people. I had modded money on an account and frequently; joined sessions and started CEO work, and would give money to players that needed it or were low level, joined random heists and accepted a 0% cut so others could gain money, dropped guns for people that couldn't afford them, and anything else i could do to help out friends that wanted to make cash but didn't have modded money. My point is that not all people with modded money go into lobbies and grief and blow up cars just because they have the money. I play GTA mostly to have fun with friends and also do a lot of racing. Grinding for several days in order to own one new car just doesn't appeal to me.

Cool story bruh. How many other games do you cheat on?

If you are such a angel, cocksnot!

OfficialTwiggz

Still have my $328 million. Whew! I mean but after two years of having my money, glad I spent a lot to stay under the radar.

Just a bit off topic but if the PS4 got broken tomorrow imagine the quivering mess of tears and distraught in the rockstar office tomorrow. I'd laugh

Mythical_Lotus

ATTENTION

Now not only do you get banned for having extra cash, extra rank, griefing players, blowing up cars, etc.

Are you talking about script-kiddies griefing, or legit players "griefing" a.k.a. engaging in pvp?

Have there actually been cases of players getting banned for "griefing"? lel

10 pages of this. 10.

If you want to be impressed by something, notice the amount of readers first.

6bPu1OTl.jpg

ATTENTION

Now not only do you get banned for having extra cash, extra rank, griefing players, blowing up cars, etc.

Are you talking about script-kiddies griefing, or legit players "griefing" a.k.a. engaging in pvp?

Have there actually been cases of players getting banned for "griefing"? lel

Strafe runs and sticky bombs type of griefing, not the script kiddie type.
  • Like 3

Mythical_Lotus

lM3aCL7.jpg

What a whiny, lying little bitch. Youtubers with 1000'000 subscribers buy shark cards.

His tears gave me a boner.

• Like 3

Would be interesting to see how many of these had absurd RANKS to go with their mod money?> Maybe some correlation with who got wiped and who didnt.

Are these people having rank reset too?

• Like 1

SiIky Johnson

they only go after modded money. i wouldn't worry.

the game is called GRAND THEFT auto afterall.