• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuPz0r

• BretMaverick777

• Chinese Takeout

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made an update to the terrain map. Went in and fixed a few more issues. Added a more realistic colour pallet.      3D view: https://skfb.ly/6AXNp

I realise I don't have a good time of day, but note the gap in the floorboards in RDR1

Río del Lobo?  

1 minute ago, ScubaChicken said:

The lizard is a lie or we can't trust Rockstar.  It has to be one or the other.  There must be a river beneath the lizard on the rock.(The lizard lie) or Mexico is back but we can't trust anything Rockstar says i.e. Sprawling deserts, outfits and pictures of lizards.(Distrust of Rockstar)   I almost think the lizard represents some kind of subliminal message.  

It’s not a lie. These are in game screenshots. 

Mynameisnobody
7 minutes ago, AndyGanteks said:

@ DuPz0r

It's a good thought but, it would mean the new part of Mexico is potentially HUGE, and it would have to go all the way from Lemoyne to here, i just don't know. Maybe, hopefully.

(X where Marston is in the screen, Torquemada)

wzzAQ2L.jpg

Alright ! it's what I think too ! Somewhere around 

Edited by Mynameisnobody
ScubaChicken
5 minutes ago, AndyGanteks said:

@ DuPz0r

It's a good thought but, it would mean the new part of Mexico is potentially HUGE, and it would have to go all the way from Lemoyne to here, i just don't know. Maybe, hopefully.

(X where Marston is in the screen, Torquemada)

wzzAQ2L.jpg

Marston is way farther west in the shot.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ScubaChicken said:

The lizard is a lie or we can't trust Rockstar.  It has to be one or the other.  There must be a river beneath the lizard on the rock.(The lizard lie) or Mexico is back but we can't trust anything Rockstar says i.e. Sprawling deserts, outfits and pictures of lizards.(Distrust of Rockstar)   I almost think the lizard represents some kind of subliminal message.  

There are 2 different lizards: orange & white

• Like 1
Spider-Vice

Can anyone fill me in on what happened? Heard this thread exploded with the new screenshots, would also like to do a tweet about the recent findings on Red Dead Network ;) 

• Like 5
ScubaChicken
1 minute ago, Life Hack said:

It’s not a lie. These are in game screenshots. 

Yes but what is a lie is what lies between.  Yes, we see the landscape but we can't get there.

Maybe some of the pics are just flipped around and thats why it looks like other side. They have done that before with screenshots I think.

Marston1911
26 minutes ago, Fluffy Sock said:

What I think. The gila monster is in Hennigan's Stead or Rio Bravo, the camera faces Diez Coronas. Is this a hint about Nuevo Paraíso being accessible? I don't know. The background looks beautiful but empty. Like a distant, not accessible scenery.

It's kind of difficult to say for sure with the area blurred out but if it could be Rio Bravo, south of Fort Mercer. 

latest?cb=20110211175438

• Like 6

The guy from hop blip and a jump mentioned deserts several times during his new video. Maybe he actually did see a desert during his preview. I mentioned this the other day. He did a Q&A on twitch and mentioned deserts as one of the things he saw. People thought that he was mistaken. Maybe not. 

Edited by Life Hack
ScubaChicken
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Can anyone fill me in on what happened? Heard this thread exploded with the new screenshots, would also like to do a tweet about the recent findings on Red Dead Network ;) 

New screens.  Check out wildlife on the RDR2 site.

Spider-Vice
Just now, ScubaChicken said:

New screens.  Check out wildlife on the RDR2 site.

I meant in terms of mapping findings.

• Like 1
ScubaChicken
3 minutes ago, AzBat360 said:

There are 2 different lizards: orange & white

They are a different color but lizards none the less. They are only seen in the desert.

LegacyKillaHD
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

It's mainly people speculating on the Gila monster image. That's really it lol 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Potential Massive Mexico biome

eYl9J4V.jpg

wzzAQ2L.jpg

Edited by DuPz0r
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, ScubaChicken said:

Yes but what is a lie is what lies between.  Yes, we see the landscape but we can't get there.

That’s the thing, we can’t know sure. One thing that is certain, is that this isn’t on the leaked map. 

• Like 2
Mynameisnobody
1 minute ago, LegacyKillaHD said:

Biome is a little part of the mapping but pretty important for the general understanding of the differents regions :)

GeorgeWashingtonxx77
45 minutes ago, mr goshawk said:

Nahh.. I dont think theres desert in island like that.

I posted this one long time ago with different account to this topic and I quess I was the first one to find this similarity. It looks like this part of haiti/dominican republic and other side is french other spanish language so it would make sense. 

14619402.jpg

Oh, thanks for the heads up. Always love when I'm proven wrong in a discussion friendly way :)

• Like 1
Doomageddon666
2 minutes ago, LegacyKillaHD said:

when's the next video out lol?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ScubaChicken said:

They are a different color but lizards none the less. They are only seen in the desert.

You said lizard not lizards. If you going to say both screens are a lie, then say lizards. If you meant one lizard over another you need to be specific on which one, ergo orange or white.

Regardless, why put a lizard in the game if you can't see it in person & kill it. If you can only see them across the river & can't got there then that's dumb.

ScubaChicken
2 minutes ago, Life Hack said:

That’s the thing, we can’t know sure. One thing that is certain, is that this isn’t on the leaked map. 

No, but New Austin has been, sort of, confirmed so that could put Jim Morrison on the north side of the river.

No, but New Austin has been, sort of, confirmed so that could put Jim Morrison on the north side of the river.

Sweeping deserts

ScubaChicken
1 minute ago, AzBat360 said:

You said lizard not lizards. If you going to say both screens are a lie, then say lizards. If you meant one lizard over another you need to be specific on which one, ergo orange or white.

Regardless, why put a lizard in the game if you can't see it in person & kill it. If you can only see them across the river & can't got there then that's dumb.

"The lizard is a lie or we can't trust Rockstar.  It has to be one or the other.  There must be a river beneath the lizard on the rock.(The lizard lie) or Mexico is back but we can't trust anything Rockstar says i.e. Sprawling deserts, outfits and pictures of lizards.(Distrust of Rockstar)   I almost think the lizard represents some kind of subliminal message.  "

I did say lizards.

Forget the lizard. I'm talking about landscape. Not whether lizards exist.  The lie is what  we are being shown which is land we can't visit/explore.

I've said many times that New Austin is coming due to the Trusted Reviews leak, but New Austin still isn't on the leaked map. Personally I think the white lizard is a different area than the orange lizard. Still think orange lizard is West of Cholla Springs. The white lizard could be south of Armadillo.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, DuPz0r said:

Just when i thought it was quiet enough to drop a Map update, more images emerge! :lol:

Map Update v0.70

* Big update to Treefitty's Town Maps!

* Added all remaining (legible) settlements

* Added State Borders

* Added more mountains landmarks

* Added illustration for Strawberry

iHUyjeg.jpg

Nice work! Talking about the great discussion on where the desert will be placed, coming back to 2016 when the map was leaked, I personally found nice that we are capable to see the extension of the Iron Lake. I thought, "Well maybe we'll not be able to swim again" but now we know that we are able to swim and RIDE BOATS! So, how the f*ck it's gonna work because Rockstar do not use invisible walls in their games. My guess is that the leaked map was reworkd to fit their style of world. I remember a short interview with some R* employee where he said something like: "We needed to change a great session of the map because we moved a mountain some degrees." If anyone do remember like me, try to find the interview.

• Like 2
Spider-Vice

You guys might be getting some traffic, did a tweet about you. Amazing job. If we had medals working a lot of you would've earned one, thank you for your hard work trying to map everything! :)  

• Like 20