Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,919 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Holden Caulfield

What Would A Third Ending Look Like?

Holden Caulfield

What do you guys think a third ending would look like for GTA IV?

DERGaming

This

Zello

Similar to this

He would go after Bulgarin

Edited by Zello

Jeansowaty

In my opinion it would be "Betrayal". Niko, with the help of Little Jacob, kills Dimitri on the Platypus, then heads to the Pegorino mansion where he whacks Jimmy after a gigantic shoot-out. Perhaps after this one you could unlock his place? Either way - with both Mafia heads finished, Niko and Jacob help Phil steal the cash from the Ancelotti's. Most of this segment plays out like the normal If The Price is Right mission, but the enemies are quicker and more eager to escape. Phil doesn't need to escape from LC so he can be another friend on your phone :p once that is done, the wedding happens and everything ends in peace.

End ;)

Journey_95

Similar to this

He would go after Bulgarin

That would have been great, hated how Bulgarin was dropped in IV and instead became the main antagonist of TBOGT (where he also turned into a joke).

Btw love CB & especially its ending is very well done, Niko going down like that would have been badass. It still wouldn't be a perfect happy ending & fit IV's tone

Edited by Journey_95

Gnocchi Flip Flops

In my opinion it would be "Betrayal". Niko, with the help of Little Jacob, kills Dimitri on the Platypus, then heads to the Pegorino mansion where he whacks Jimmy after a gigantic shoot-out. Perhaps after this one you could unlock his place? Either way - with both Mafia heads finished, Niko and Jacob help Phil steal the cash from the Ancelotti's. Most of this segment plays out like the normal If The Price is Right mission, but the enemies are quicker and more eager to escape. Phil doesn't need to escape from LC so he can be another friend on your phone :p once that is done, the wedding happens and everything ends in peace.

End ;)

I would've loved that tbh.

Prasdana21

End ;)

I second this. This way Niko will find a TRUE happiness.

straightupmenace

End ;)

I don't really think this ending would fit IV's tone at all to be honest, it's way too perfect of an ending for this type of story.

Jeansowaty

End ;)

I don't really think this ending would fit IV's tone at all to be honest, it's way too perfect of an ending for this type of story.

I know right, I made it up ages ago when I wanted to make a happy ending :D

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Wished that story's ending was a bit different, so:

If Niko decides to take his revenge, there'll be a mission where Niko whacks Pegorino at his mansion first, so he get it covered and no one dies, then heads to the ship, normally like in the default Revenge ending. After Niko has killed all of those Russian mobsters aboard, he opens that downstairs gate, to find Bulgarin and his goons fighting Dimitri and his goons as well (for an argument about taking over and so), Bulgarin manages to kill Dimitri in a cutscene (similar to how Dimitri kills Peg in the Deal ending), then Niko kills Bulgarin and get out of the ship. Phone calls should be made, informing Roman (maybe Florian too if he knows Bulgarin) that Bulgarin and Dimitri are dead.

So, the wedding should happen after killing Bulgarin (mission starts immediately, Niko's clothes change to a proper suit as well), so it'll be a cool happy ending, and: first mission has 'Bellic' in its name, and so last mission will does too if it happened. "The Cousins Bellic" - "Mr. Bellic and Mrs. Bellic".

Damn, the thing that I wanted the most was killing Bulgarin as Niko. Luis and the fa**ot can have fun with Rocco instead.

Edited by Kane49

universetwisters

Niko gets deported

SanLiberty

Niko gets deported

Uhh... why?

NeonDolphin

Nobody dies (Kate and Roman alive) and Niko kills all including Bulgarin*. Takes the money afterwards.

*Would require different ending for TBOGT.

Johnny Spaz

End ;)

That's GTA V's ending

cryptorelic

End ;)

I second this. This way Niko will find a TRUE happiness.

Yep, this entirely.

Jeansowaty

End ;)

That's GTA V's ending

I was kinda inspired by V's happy ending.

jkim_1

I liked that Betrayal idea but wouldnt it be interesting if the ending were to kill Pegorino because Niko is pissed about him forcing him to deal with Dimitri, but Dimitri would escape the country and doesnt get punished for anything he did to Niko. To take it a step further, maybe the final mission could be for Niko to chase after Dimitri, but failing as Dimitri had already fled by helicopter... but Niko is ambushed by Russian mobsters as his military instincts tell him to retreat. After killing some of the goons, he gets knocked out and wakes up in the hospital... a wounded Niko has just enough energy to go to Romans wedding... the final cutscene shows Niko driving alone talking to himself about leaving this life of crime. I like this because it fits the narrative that this isnt the American dream Niko had sought for.

lol232

Niko gets deported

Uhh... why?

Because President Donald Love.

universetwisters

Niko gets deported

Uhh... why?

Because he was an illegal immigrant

CountdownIIExtinction

Perhaps Niko killing Bulgarin and Little Jacob or Packie getting killled, Or maybe one of his friends making a deal with enemy.