3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

RDR2: What platform will you play on?

Legend912

What platform will you play RDR2 on?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you play RDR2 on?

Wolfsbane Franklin

I am also thinking of upgrading my PS3 to a PS4. What is this PS4 Pro you guys talking about? Is it more expensive than a standard PS4?

E•MO•TION

I am also thinking of upgrading my PS3 to a PS4. What is this PS4 Pro you guys talking about? Is it more expensive than a standard PS4?

The PS4 Pro is the upcoming high-end model capable of outputting 4K graphics, HDR support, and 4K video streaming. It will retail at $399 USD.

Wolfsbane Franklin

The PS4 Pro is the upcoming high-end model capable of outputting 4K graphics, HDR support, and 4K video streaming. It will retail at $399 USD.

Thanks mate.

When I played GTA V on PC, it was a difference like night and day for me, thanks to spectacular PC version and tons of brilliant mods to take the game to the next level.

So, I'm going to make the right decision with RDR 2, as well.

I choose PC as the platform to play the game on.

• Like 6
Algonquin Assassin

Seeing as I own a PS4 and an XB1 I'll most likely get it on both at some point like I have with GTA IV, RDR, MP3 on 360/PS3. However I'll probably get it on XB1 to start with.

• Like 1
update_lsc

I bet you, pc version will be released 1.5 years later again. If at all. Thank god i'm not too interested in this game..Hopefully gtao dlcs won't suffer from this game.

honestly, i don't understand the hype for this game. Watched gameplay of rdr and it was..mehish.. I'd be much, MUCH happier about a new midnight club game. I wish i could play MC:LA, which seems to be a really good game but stupid console exlusives are a thing. :(

Edited by update_lsc
HeavyDuke

I bet you, pc version will be released 1.5 years later again. If at all. Thank god i'm not too interested in this game..Hopefully gtao dlcs won't suffer from this game.

honestly, i don't understand the hype for this game. Watched gameplay of rdr and it was..mehish.. I'd be much, MUCH happier about a new midnight club game. I wish i could play MC:LA, which seems to be a really good game but stupid console exlusives are a thing. :(

If anything i hope they stop making DLC for GTA O. We need a brand new GTA. Every dlc feels the same because te game is simply old and outdated. I still play it every once in a while, but seriously, its an old 2013 game.

Now i won't buy this game. It looks pretty fun to me if you are into cowboys, horses and shooting. However i'm always a car/bike guy and will simply wait for the next GTA. Some people buy GTA to play shoot em up online, those people will most likely go to RDR2. I'm the kind of guy that likes to fool around online minding my own stuff, bashing around with cars.

That being said, i hope people enjoy this game, and that R* will now focus on the next GTA.

And about PC people, i'm sure R* will release it on PC in the future. Because nothings more then a bunch of modders grieving people into full rage mode by setting them on fire, rapid explosion, adding objects to their character or simply teleporting them into oblivion or whatever they feel like.

Edited by HeavyDuke
  • Like 1
kietotheworld

Seeing as I own a PS4 and an XB1 I'll most likely get it on both at some point like I have with GTA IV, RDR, MP3 on 360/PS3. However I'll probably get it on XB1 to start with.

Why would you do that?

• Like 2
update_lsc

If anything i hope they stop making DLC for GTA O. We need a brand new GTA. Every dlc feels the same because te game is simply old and outdated. I still play it every once in a while, but seriously, its an old 2013 game.

Now i won't buy this game. It looks pretty fun to me if you are into cowboys, horses and shooting. However i'm always a car/bike guy and will simply wait for the next GTA. Some people buy GTA to play shoot em up online, those people will most likely go to RDR2. I'm the kind of guy that likes to fool around online minding my own stuff, bashing around with cars.

That being said, i hope people enjoy this game, and that R* will now focus on the next GTA.

And about PC people, i'm sure R* will release it on PC in the future. Because nothings more then a bunch of modders grieving people into full rage mode by setting them on fire, rapid explosion, adding objects to their character or simply teleporting them into oblivion or whatever they feel like.

You have no idea how pc is like, so please, shut up.

Maybe you'd enjoy this game more, if all your accounts weren't full of cheated cash, just a little thought :)