1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Costume shop in gta online

Deltroid

Wouldnt be cool to have a special costume store for gta online? To have a legit cop outfit, or firefighter or whatever you wish thats unavailable right now and can be only obtain through glitches.

I for one want a shop like that so people can be satisfied with those outfits without glitching them and pretend what they arent. The place could be in vinewood where the mascots can be found near the movie threaters.

An idea for these outfits to put them on in a legit way that doesnt break the gta immersion much.

All I can see is more Pogo's running around.

I want a catsuit.

• Like 1

Yeah Catsuits would be a cool addition to the game but im afraid we dont getting those in this gta, maybe in the next one ;)

I actually have my hopes up for one with this Halloween surprise. It's been discussed quite a bit in the clothing thread.

Wouldnt be cool to have a special costume store for gta online? To have a legit cop outfit, or firefighter or whatever you wish thats unavailable right now and can be only obtain through glitches.

I for one want a shop like that so people can be satisfied with those outfits without glitching them and pretend what they arent. The place could be in vinewood where the mascots can be found near the movie threaters.

An idea for these outfits to put them on in a legit way that doesnt break the gta immersion much.

This is a great idea. What are you doing putting in on GTAForums?, it just doesnt seem right...

Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R

blackout mode on halloween, no pedestrians, or traffic except parked traffic, no contacts except mors mutual and mechanic, no cops and emergency services would be awesome. in addition to that: clown outfits. yep.

blackout mode on halloween, no pedestrians, or traffic except parked traffic, no contacts except mors mutual and mechanic, no cops and emergency services would be awesome..

Congrats you're the 1000th person to unoriginally suggest that. Edited by TreFacTor

Costumes? Please add anime cosplay and fursuits.

And a neckbeard with cheetos crumbs in it.

• Like 2

----------------------

And a neckbeard with cheetos crumbs in it.

OT: Would be a cool addition. Would at least suit Halloween at least.

Hazzardtohimself

Confirmed next DLC: "Weeaboo and Furries Takeover".

A costume shop would be awesome though. Plus with Killer Clowns being all over the news these days, R* would have to allow the Clown Van in Online.

• Like 4

Not that I'm in one myself, but just like MC crews existing before the biker update, I can imagine the RP crews being delighted by a feature like this.

Anything would be possible!

Military and law enforcement. Inmate jumpsuits. The garbage collector. Other emergency services (like you said).

But if they added that, I wouldn't be surprised if that was one large element of a big update bringing back the activities from earlier 3D GTA games.

Vigilante, paramedic, etc. Man, I hope we get trucking missions some day soon.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I agree, but i doubt they are ever gonna do it

For whatever reason rockstar does not want anyone to roleplay in gtao it seems.

Firefighter, paramedic, police etc.? Yes, all good in my book.

Anime cosplays, fursuits, gimp suits etc.? No way.

Christ no, although it would give me more intent to kill.

Christ no, although it would give me more intent to kill.I would find it reliving if I grief fursuiters, hell, I think you can pour more salt on a griefer's wound if you dominate them while wearing a Bubblegum cosplay or a fruity fursuit.

Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all.

• Like 1

Yep. Which is why we got the VIP/CEO content and Biker update. Everyone is basically RP'ing just by playing the game. Roleplaying criminals. Roleplaying murderers, thieves. Most of the content updates just offered certain activities that suited those identities and clothing to really look the part.

Now I know what you meant by roleplaying and I'm talking broadly, but really that's just how it is. People were RP'ing MC's before. Now they've made it easier by actually having clubhouses available, benefits to driving on motorcycles in a group, etcetera. The game's been out for years so it definitely might not seem like Rockstar is going to add things we want that they've never talked about since launch, but it's not unthinkable.

Don't dismiss the possibility that at least police related stuff is going to be added. In previous games we could pretend to be cops and there's GTA:O activities where we get the outfits too. I don't know about storable vehicles or actually playing cops in free mode, but I'd be surprised if we didn't get something like (at least) a Cops & Crooks reboot in GTA:O.

It would be nice if they allowed players to create more things in gta. Rockstar much have editors for thing like cars, bikes and clothing. It's a shame we don't have access to those. I'd enjoy designing a few things and would be nice to see them on sale in the shops. Maybe let players earn a few things from their creations.

I would find it reliving if I grief fursuiters, hell, I think you can pour more salt on a griefer's wound if you dominate them while wearing a Bubblegum cosplay or a fruity fursuit.

If it works with the parody of the game, say they put semen/ urine stains on the fur suit or a Princess Robot Bubblegum outfit, that's fine. But I wouldn't like them to do it appease a fandom.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yep. Which is why we got the VIP/CEO content and Biker update. Everyone is basically RP'ing just by playing the game. Roleplaying criminals. Roleplaying murderers, thieves. Most of the content updates just offered certain activities that suited those identities and clothing to really look the part.

Now I know what you meant by roleplaying and I'm talking broadly, but really that's just how it is. People were RP'ing MC's before. Now they've made it easier by actually having clubhouses available, benefits to driving on motorcycles in a group, etcetera. The game's been out for years so it definitely might not seem like Rockstar is going to add things we want that they've never talked about since launch, but it's not unthinkable.

Don't dismiss the possibility that at least police related stuff is going to be added. In previous games we could pretend to be cops and there's GTA:O activities where we get the outfits too. I don't know about storable vehicles or actually playing cops in free mode, but I'd be surprised if we didn't get something like (at least) a Cops & Crooks reboot in GTA:O.

I rather meant as cops or any other such things.

They do not allow storage of emergency vehicles and they do not allow storage of uniform clothes, i think it is fair to say it will be forbidden till eternity.

They do not allow storage of emergency vehicles and they do not allow storage of uniform clothes, i think it is fair to say it will be forbidden till eternity.

Could be, but that's just one interpretation. Another could be that they want to make something available for players themselves at a later date.

Some things that they added I wasn't expecting to happen. Catering to MC's by adding the Biker update, for example. Or actually throwing in luxury yachts when that seemed more like a joke than a serious suggestion.

What you're talking about is simply adding more content. Just because it hasn't happened yet and they took measures to prevent people from basically making up their own stuff doesn't mean it's never going to happen. Negativity itself isn't a great argument for any sort of prediction.

However I feel the same way about something else. Which is bug fixes and other game improvements. Certain small missing features or other things that have been around since LG and still haven't been fixed or improved upon. I can't guarantee nothing will ever happen since I don't work for Rockstar, but it does make it look like this isn't a priority for them, whereas more content to burn through within weeks is.

So I guess we're kind of in the same boat.

Could be, but that's just one interpretation. Another could be that they want to make something available for players themselves at a later date.

Some things that they added I wasn't expecting to happen. Catering to MC's by adding the Biker update, for example. Or actually throwing in luxury yachts when that seemed more like a joke than a serious suggestion.

What you're talking about is simply adding more content. Just because it hasn't happened yet and they took measures to prevent people from basically making up their own stuff doesn't mean it's never going to happen. Negativity itself isn't a great argument for any sort of prediction.

However I feel the same way about something else. Which is bug fixes and other game improvements. Certain small missing features or other things that have been around since LG and still haven't been fixed or improved upon. I can't guarantee nothing will ever happen since I don't work for Rockstar, but it does make it look like this isn't a priority for them, whereas more content to burn through within weeks is.

I think they will definitely add a cop DLC later, working similar to CEO/Bikers with it's own section in the interaction menu, to be off duty and on duty. Called to NPC missions to earn cash and RP, which non-cop players can join to help stop the cops for cash and RP. And no doubt taking players down who are wanted for similar rewards.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Thing is, they never stopped players from using bikes...and got...people might hate me for saying it, but you pretty much have always been able to roleplay as biker since at least the hipster dlc and even more after heists.

It would be cool for them to add in injuries with the make up, I'm sure there is people who would like to have a few cool scars, burns, scrapes etc to their characters.

Personally I wish my character could wear an eye patch just for show, I doubt they would actually visually impair a player in first person having to make new animations and shooting styles.

If they do bring in a selection of clown outfits, makeup and hairstyles id be disappointed if they didn't add in juggling chainsaws.

dead-rising-xbox-360-clown-300x168.jpg

Edited by Jason Grey
  • Like 1

I would find it reliving if I grief fursuiters, hell, I think you can pour more salt on a griefer's wound if you dominate them while wearing a Bubblegum cosplay or a fruity fursuit.

If it works with the parody of the game, say they put semen/ urine stains on the fur suit or a Princess Robot Bubblegum outfit, that's fine. But I wouldn't like them to do it appease a fandom.They already poke fun at furries in the game (go read the description of the Hot knife)

I want a diaper fursuit to wear when I kill tank and insurgent pussies just to make it that much more embarrassing. People already get salty just for wearing a fox mask. I want people to try and kill me, saves me the work of finding them.

• Like 2