3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

MizzSuki

What makes YOU awesome? :)

SonOfLiberty

I could take down anyone at a fight, from all the Avengers put together to Kurt Russell's beard.

Bullsh*t. You can't take down Chuck Norris' nipples. Try nipple crippling those f*ckers and you're going to have a bad time.

slimeball supreme

My overwhelming self hatred.

The Deadite

I'm incredibly vexing.

LincolnClay

I'm incredibly vexing.

You're not alone. As am I. I'm kind of awkward too so it just makes it worse. Or I guess it makes me awesome...?

Edited by TheGamingPr025

Jimmy

Being able to insult people with satires without them even noticing it.

No Use For A Name

I used to write for a tv show. I guess that makes me awesome

locknload5614

I fix your German car.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I can cook eggs without them burning up

Kushology

I can cook eggs without them burning up

This.

I make "the best" omelettes and my sister nags me to death to make her one all the time. Not that hard tbh but somehow she'll burn hers or turns her omelette into scrabbled eggs. Lol.

My Papa taught me how to make them, honestly best cook there was in the entire family.

Sneakerhead.

My hair and personality.rejoice.png

-LN-

My natural sense of kindness and modesty, I suppose. I enjoy discussing things that capture my interest and providing my opinions and insights, but I'm always far more interested in others than talking about myself. It's not that I don't believe in myself, but I take nothing for granted, am always 100% appreciative when others give me even a moment of their time, and I suppose that I am sometimes good at calming others down and turning outright hostile encounters into more civil, rational discussions or experiences. I'm also very honest (which some may perceive as blunt at times) and I'm comfortable being my own person who tries to look at most things very objectively and with an open mind.

I don't think I'm necessarily awesome though; I'm just who I am and I feel as though I'm constantly 'evolving' as a person. :p

UshaB

Persistent, determined, strong-willed.

Panashe M. Sinclaire

I can write, extremely well. The things I create find a way into my projects, drawings, essays, video games, etc. People make writing seem like a dying art, and where they fail to be creative, I excel. Add a couple of years of raw talent and you've got yourself a damn near infinite universe, epic stories, and well developed characters inside a 19 year old brain.

I'm also very imaginative. When I play video games, I make the characters playable not only in their world, but mines also. So take Fallout 4 for example. I downloaded some zombie mods, a Nora mod, and some modern clothes and made myself a storyline within the game which can also function outside of it. Groups break off and rise as glorifiers and cultists later on, etc. Etc and in the end it's hard to see who'll survive.

In the games I can't create such characters in, I let those characters and their stories inspire the tales I haven't explored, like betrayal and revenge. Lincoln Clay, Mafia 3, showcased both, and it was damn good story telling that made me scrap my story's prologue and restart.

I take my video game characters and stories with me and develop them into their own short stories, or I just day dream about them. Fallout New Vegas allows much versatility and endless possibilities. I created a demonic gunslinger because of the guy on Lonesome Road's DLC cover.

I pretty much never am bored. When people said they were bored around me when I was a kid, I often asked them what it meant. Even today, I never find it. I may be doing something I don't want to do, but I use my imagination and make things better, so I guess that's why I can't get bored. Job, chores, hanging out, I take my characters with me and draw out how'd they act/be in my situation and it's makes everything better.

So boredom? Never. I got an imagination, if you ain't using yours you ain't using your brain right. It's hard not to watch sh*t like John Wick, Atomic Blonde, and Lucy and not feel inspired. It's hard to play sh*t like GTA Online, and Fallout 4 without feeling imaginative, creative. I see so many people talk about immersion, but never talk about storytelling. That's what matters. If I don't have a story, what's the point in playing?

I never lost my imagination. Never will. So therefore I am awesome.

FukNRekd

Holy old thread, Batman!

Did you proof that before you posted it Mr. Awesome Writer Dude? I only read through a couple of paragraphs already found problems. And it did not keep my attention. Try writing stuff that's captivating.

Edited by FukNRekd

FearThoseWhoFearHim

Drawing.

I don't take seriously three years ago, until I saw my sister doing awesome drawings those last two years.

In my work said me compliments, but I don't like they call me "artist", like in heavy metal friends, I don't like they call me "rocker", just don't fit to me those annoying tags.

Edited by spectre07

I'm awesome because I accomplished being me.

No one else pulled that off.

I'm awesome because I accomplished being me.

No one else pulled that off.

Best be yourself, yes. The rest is already taken...

Rykjeklut

f*ck all.

Apparently I was born with three kidneys, don't know if it's true or not, but I never get hungover.

Edited by Rykjeklut

Panashe M. Sinclaire

Since cursive is a dying art, I take pleasure in being a millennial who was self taught and proficient in it.

Although, my handwriting as a kid was chicken sh*t. But I could write like the wind at a young age regardless, so I've got a little over 500 pages in my closet, from middle school. Here's how I use to write.

IMG_20180402_105922.jpg

Oh yeah, f*cking atrocious right?

Nowadays, many have drawn the conclusion that I draw, which I used to, when I had time and focus, but not anymore. I write more than I draw, so me having bad handwriting, and being a writer was a major no no, so years of practice, and creating my own twist to the cursive alphabet brought me to write like this.

IMG_20180402_103635.jpg

Major improvement right? There are times where I find the sh*t ugly due to my perfectionist nature because I know it can look much better, I just don't have the focus or pizzazz to work at it.

I still get compliments all the time, the borderline offensive one being "I wouldn't expect a guy to have such good handwriting." We aren't all barbarians and social media addicts. I can write, and I can spell, you'd be surprised how many people can't these days. The best I heard was one of my instructors telling me "you should teach calligraphy."

I wouldn't go that far.

My male instructor calls my Picasso, for obvious reasons. I thank him though, cause he gave me an idea for a serial killer. There's also this older woman that sits behind me who has been trying to figure me out since I started college.

Having good handwriting is a plus, but being a good writer is a must. When I actually get levelheaded, I'll let the world revel my work, but until then, I gotta finish college man.

Still awesome though. Hahahahhaha. P.S. don't read that bullsh*t I wrote, it was completely random, and I had nothing better to do.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Motherstep

Oh, please. Cursive handwriting isn't basket weaving.

slimeball supreme

IMG_20180402_103635.jpg

this is complete nonsense. i can't tell what half of these words are supposed to be

angeldust

i have a MASSIVE DONG

Mr. Scratch

I've become immune to hot sauce.

ciel

i have a MASSIVE DONG

*insert kushology meme here*

deadx23

i have a MASSIVE DONG

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]

angeldust

i have a MASSIVE DONG

are you implying i dont have a massive dong? i'll change my psn picture to prove it

Finn 7 five 11

This is meant to be a thread of positivity. Unfortunately there are those bringing others down, which is the way of the internet I suppose.

Yes this it can seem somewhat conceited to big note yourself, which is why most don't do it in a real world setting, but I think it's nice to be able to indulge in a little bit of self love in discussing what you are good at, or perceive yourself to be. Too often are there opportunities for someone to have their flaws pointed out, not enough is it that the strengths of an individual are mentioned, especially since flaws are much easier to see than strengths, why that is, I'm not sure, difficult to assess it is. Perhaps because strengths affect others seemingly more indirectly or passively - Somebody who is great at convincing will convince you without you even realizing.

A great conversationalist will make you talk and open up without you even realizing, you'll think that you did a great job.

It's good for the esteem to share what you are good at.

Mr. Scratch

i have a MASSIVE DONG

are you implying i dont have a massive dong? i'll change my psn picture to prove it

f*ck off Zach Hill.

chronic lumbago

I'm so talentless that it makes me awesome at the same time.

FukNRekd

I'm smart. I'm cute. And dog-gone it, people like me!