2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MizzSuki

What makes YOU awesome? :)

AreWomanMadeFromSand?

I really like having straight hair, it can be cool to style it in different ways (btw I know that sounds kinda superficial but hey saying it makes me feel pretty :lol: )

Absar J Khan
Posted (edited)

With no pimple face would make me awesome.Total sayin is that nothing can make me awesome now.

Edited by Absar J Khan

Vitalize

I can snap with my toes..

Evil empire

I don't give up easily, I have a good potential in strategy, I'm a good imitator, I can stick my feet against each other at 180°, I had 16/20 as a average note in english making me the best in my class without any effort. I can also burp at will.

Korpi

That I just kissed a beautiful, sweet girl I like a lot yesterday.

VenomDYOM

Nothing can me make awesome, only that I am learning karate and the end.

Vigilante88

It's been raining off n on all night over here.. I'm out in the front sitting with a cat that comes here every day. I'm tired af but I can't just leave him out here by himself. I hooked him up with food and everything but I'd feel like a dick if I just left him here alone. I'm the only person he has. ): poor guy. He knows I always got his back though.

Does that make me awesome? Lol idgaf what you think. I know I am. ;)

Lucy_Woooolfe

^ cats only choose awesome people as companions. q.e.d.

Hot Pursuit

Because i'm just awesome that people are jealous of me when they can't just admit that they were my fans

Loch Dawg

That I just kissed a beautiful, sweet girl I like a lot yesterday.

nice bro hold onto that feeling because let ol' loch dawg tell you that feeling of giving that significant other in your life a big ol' smooch on lips in the early days of your romance is something you'll continue to come back when after a few years into your turmoilous relationship you stick your head up through the storm clouds and realise there is nothing keeping you there anymore. not the memories created on your recent overseas holiday to fiji, not the fact that you and they have been co-living together and half of your wordly possesions are under ownership of theirs. you'll have an awakening one night during the working week as you stare at the same sh*tty stirfry you both make every wednesday, she cuts and prepares the ingredients and you fry them all together in that circulon jamie oliver wok you bought as an add-on to the original cooking kit that year of your relationship you spent both watching chefs table on netflix and visiting high end dining restuarants around eagle street pier. the secret to a good beef stir fry is to put the wok on at a high heat and quickly sear the thinly sliced protein before adding your vegetables to the party. seasoning can range from oyster sauce to just a mix of soy sauce and honey. you'll look at them across the table and realise there is an unsettingly precense in the air over dinner, they're not interested in your day, the pulled pork burger you had for lunch or the ted talk video you watched on your commute home from work. they just want to eat in silence. you start to realise all they want is silence and nothing more or nothing less from you. you can start cleaning the dishes loudly after dinner in a passive aggressive manner to see if it stirs a reaction but you shortly realise that you yourself don't care either, you just want silence, all you've wanted it silence for so long. to be alone. without them you could get that tattoo you've always wanted and finally buy a cafe racer cruise around mount glorious on the weekends. you don't want to be dating a sensible person whose currently employed at the mid-management tier for a large accounting firm with clear pareer progression to the top. you want to be dating the maniac depressive you first met at the back of rics smokers lounge eight years ago, spilling their gin and tonic all over your bonobos chinos and apologising profusely as they continue to ply your mouth full of winfield gold ice blasts. as you fall asleep that night after another unenthusiastic handjob from your significant other you start to wish you could still feel the same spark from the first time you kissed them. you had just finished watching drive, both of you lying on your bed at your parents house in complete darkness as the tv credits flicker on the screen and you thought to yourself "there is something special about this person and i want to be romantically invested in them" so you build up the courage to kiss them and when you finally do, the world is different but for the better. and as you lie in bed replaying that perfect memory in your head hoping that maybe tomorrow you'll wake up with the same feeling you felt all those years ago you realise that all the events leading up to the eventual break down of your relationship were destined to happen the moment you kissed them all those years ago.

FukNRekd

...Not having to read all that. ^^

Bruce Khansey

- I know by memory so many movie/game/music quotes that I often express myself with those

- I'm pretty good in every activity I tried or did in my life

- I consider myself a good guitarist, but I never say this to anyone I know, but most important I always feel I can do a lot better, so I'm always improving I suppose

- I didn't have so many women in my life, but I've been with more than one that were/are choosy in terms of attitude/character/personality, included my current gf

- I never lose control when I fart, so I never sh*tted in my pants

ghost of delete key
Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, Rykjeklut said:

f*ck all.

Apparently I was born with three kidneys, don't know if it's true or not, but I never get hungover.

My paternal grandmother was born with 4 fully formed and functioning kidneys. I guess that makes her awesome in a sense. Maybe even makes up for her batsh!t crackers mental foibles. Think "Mommy Dearest".

Me, I don't revel in patting my own back. I'm a 1%-er in every sense and aspect from IQ to experience-set, and I dislike drawing attention to it. Maybe that makes me awesome? Feh. The fact that I lived and experienced Earth before Entropy took over is awesome enough.

Will this matter in the Next Dimension? I hope so.

Edited by ghost of delete key
spelling

Voodoo

Too bad that 1%-er IQ couldn't help you keep Kevin's jeep upright.

Short Stay
On 5/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

^ cats only choose awesome people as companions. q.e.d.

Cats only choose people who are useful to them. A bit like that other crowd, what do you call them again...?

Lucy_Woooolfe
Posted (edited)

^ Quoting my hastily penned remark from three weeks ago, is this point of some importance to you?

I admit I got a bit carried away in my enthusiasm regarding cats - and the general awesomeness of people. On the other hand, maybe we are not that much at odds here, since it is very useful to be awesome, making foremost awesome people 'useful' to cats, and being useful to a cat is also pretty awesome in the first place.

But I am biased, having been foster mother to a cat for over 19 years. Thus I stand corrected. My remark probably hurt those people that have not been chosen, or even have been outward rejected in contempt, by a cat. Rest assured: You, too, can be awesome, even without being useful to a cat. It was not my intention to suggest anything else. Peace 🖖 

Now, let's all continue being awesome (or have some catnip) 😀

(And as to the second part, since I can only guess to what "crowd" you are referring, I can not reliably say how I would call them - us? - and surely I don't have to call anyone anything, leaving it up to you to be as much outspoken as you wish.)

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

ghost of delete key
22 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Too bad that 1%-er IQ couldn't help you keep Kevin's jeep upright.

You DO realize that never actually happened, right?

Oh right, you were there! 🤗

Say... you don't happen to have a Jeep handy, do ya? :)

Tigereyesxx
Posted (edited)

Very good at Cunnilingus......

Edited by Tigereyesxx

JaberDoe
On 5/23/2018 at 2:17 AM, Bruce Khansey said:

- I never lose control when I fart, so I never sh*tted in my pants

You're a damn L E G E N D !

My excellent taste in style is what makes me awesome! (that counts?)

Am Shaegar

- Always ranked in the top 3 list of the students in class during school exams to have passed with the highest total percentage. Have been a topper during class 6th, 8th and 9th.

- Passed the Chartered Accountancy examinations on first attempt at a young age of 21, considered as one of the toughest professional course in my country. I got a 19th rank out of the top 50 students in the country who pass the final CA exam. Though I still got rejected in my very first job interview. 

- I have hardly ever visited a doctor for any illness, serious or not. Apart from the usual cold and cough, I am proud to have remained very healthy throughout my life, so far. I am very particular about what I eat, and always try to stick to my daily exercise schedule.

- I avoid traveling through any mode of transportation, including the use of lifts, and prefer walking as much as possible, if this makes sense for the topic. I travel to my work place on foot as well.

YellowJacket

I just be myself, I don't know if that makes me 'awesome', but, I can say that I definitely turn heads out in public. I don't dress over the top, but, I like to look a little more than average. I went to the store with my friend last week and a little girl walked by us and told her mom I looked like a movie star. I thought that was pretty awesome.

bantonson15
Posted (edited)

Nothing.

Edited by bantonson15
sh*tposting

GTA_CAT

Nothing, I'm not special.

Spoiler

I love my modesty

Purevil

I've been cupping spiders recently.   I noted a couple of returning spiders hanging out in the same places.   Cupped the f*ckers and a day later, boom they are back.

Cupped them again, placed them on the naughty step (sin bin) for 8 hours and released them.   My house has been spider free for 2 weeks.  Looks like they have  learnt a lesson and told there friends.

I'm awesome. 

Short Stay

I have loads of baby Tegenaria gigantea in my house. Never see any of the adults so I have no idea where the babies are coming from.

That makes me awesomer.

BLΛƆKPIИK
Posted (edited)

I excel in fan girling to embarrassing lengths, it can be pretty pathetic. 

I mean, it makes people laugh in my experience. at me, not with me lol. so if it makes somebody's day less sh*tty I don't mind.

Edited by xxi

ddubz91
Posted (edited)

I give to my family whenever I can, I'm always down for the cause and I have a big heart. Not saying this makes me awesome at all, but I like to think of myself as a nice guy I guess.

Edited by ddubz91

Panashe M. Sinclaire
Posted (edited)

I've had a lot of time to think...about everything, anything really. Who I am. Where I am. How I am. And just when I thought I had myself figured out I learn something new every single time.

By now I think it's apparent I have a handful of "problems." I lack empathy, I'm introverted, I hate people ( to a degree) and I like being alone. If that's not a problem to you, it's a problem to someone else, apparently

I'm not writing this because I'm having an episode or whatever, I'm actually writing this because I lost my house coat so I have to do something while I search for it. 

Ever since I was a kid I really had only one outlet, and that was through writing. I didn't go see a therapist, vent, or scream on video games when I lost a match. Actually, I didn't get Xbox live until I was 15, so I spared everyone the squeaker phase.

My early stories were just one page with horrible spelling and punctuation about my best friend and I going on adventures that were cliché Michael Bay rip offs. Somewhere around June 2nd I questioned myself about orignality. I had a friend who said I was original with some things but I remembered a saying of some sort, how no idea is original. But then again, it's all about how you do it.

Then I had a flashback about all of the stuff I've ever written was somehow inspired by Teen Wolf, Dragon Ball Z, the list goes on and on. Now this lasted up until now as I've spent the last few weeks "organizing ( that's another subject)." So that made me go on a little purge. I ceased contact with anyone and anything while I identified if my ideas were a complete rip off or things I've expanded upon and made my own, in other words, used as a template. It turns out, I've done a great job at that. 

To give you a little insight on that, Teen Wolf. Teen Wolf was what got me interested in the whole werewolf scene, well that's a lie. In the 6th grade I already had an interest in this, but Teen Wolf, how you say, beat me to the punch. Like when you have an idea that you want to see happen, but someone already turns it into a movie, video game, or TV show. Lucy, that movie, pretty much took what I had planned for something, and ruined it. So I got rid of that idea, and made a better one. Seasons 1 & 2 of Teen Wolf were horrible, but season 3 is what really got me going. I took a particular liking to Kali and the ideas of Alphas in general.

As the years went by, they expanded their mythology and so did I. I no longer thought certain creatures were impossible to imagine on screen, like the Kitsune. My original enemies for my first book were about 5 Alphas, and it was horrible. Like I've said, I make it better as time progresses. I've now built the story around just two Alphas ( not revealing the story) and it's a pretty solid background and plot. In short, some of the ideas I've gotten from Teen Wolf used to be solid rip offs, but I've either made them a shell of what/who it used to be or used them as a template. Another thing that inspired me was Ezio and his trilogy. 

That's where I got the idea of my trilogy where my two main characters (the second one used tk be my main chatacter but the story didn't work from a leader's perspective) go through 3 major phases: Revival, Retribution, and Redemption. It oversees my characters going from their teenage years and being naive & inexperienced to their prime and becoming legendary & not only surpassing their expectancies but remembering who they used to be also. I don't feel the story is truly complete until I become that character myself, but even that takes a while, so I want people to be able to see the growth, feel like they've growed with this character. 

If everything I'm saying seems all over the place it's because that's how I truly am. That's how my mind works. I associate anything that's free of clutter as a clean slate, and whatever I have, whether it be an idea, an object, or a word, I write it, stash it, place it, make it. I have been described as an abstract thinker, and my notes, 200 and growing, are all fragments, not one has been finished. Everything comes and goes, and if it seems corny, or sh*t at the moment I pick at it until it becomes great, until it becomes my own. Until it becomes...original. 

It's hard keeping up with myself because I know how my mind works and I can forget something a split second and it's gone. A friend of mine described me and whatever the hell I think about as gears in constant motion, cranking out ideas constantly, or me at an assembly line trying to assemble every piece before the idea gets shipped out, and if it's incomplete, I forget what I'm thinking/talking about. That makes telling a story to someone very hard.

I have such a problem with outlines in English because they're predictable, and I hate people knowing my move before I make it. I don't like finishing the story before its even began, does that make sense? I have an idea of how I want my trilogy to end, but it's not final because I don't have an outline, everything is subject to change, molding around my main character.

For me to have been writing for so long, means I've had a lot of practice in handwriting also. Most if not all the people who have seen me write say that I have beautiful handwriting or I write in a font style. They associate it with drawing though. I am not a drawer. I mean I can draw what I see, but drawing from imagination? That's impossible for me. I have a friend that lives right across the street from me who drew Lil Wayne, tattoos and all, in 100% detail, Lebron James, and anyone else he liked. He's truly gifted, and now tattoos.

People tell me to do the same but I don't draw. No, the reason I have good handwriting is because I write words on blank sheets of paper over and over when I have nothing to do. That's not sarcasm, and that's why I don't write like a caveman in the 21st century. I've written the word Almost more than 50 times in an hour one day, just because. 

I cannot, however, respect anyone or any company who doesn't have a single creative bone in their body. I won't get into what I analyze because it's a lot of sh*t that I analyze. I'm all about details, so it would make sense in every game, movie, TV show, or situation that I I'd learn about that thing, whether it be map, enemy type, spawn number/point, character type, climax, foreshadow, realist, narcissist, optimist etc. I've just learned to look at everything from a story perspective and that's made me cherish things a lot more than the average person.

I cannot, however, forgive a bad movie, and I cannot watch movies that are anything less than R, white washed ( I don't know if that means what it means anymore, but my definition of that is using Hollywood A listers in roles lets me automatically know not to watch that movie because you can predict the ending, may it be a waste of time or anti climactic) and have no gore or deaths in it. So pretty much all of Marvel's movies besides Dead Pool. I'm not a movie critic, but I just can't watch anything, or play anything. I am hard to entertain, but I am very easy to disinterest. 

In short, what makes me awesome, once again, is basically all the sh*t I just said. Hahahahahaha. No, I'm dead serious. I am not a part of the hive mind or this meme addicted generation, I actually have a movie/game playing 24/7 in my mind and it's basically what has kept me out of the streets, out of prison, alive, and whatever else black stereotype there is.

With all that being said, I'm still in the process of "organizing." 200+ notes takes a while of figuring out if I want to keep this idea or discard it, and finish/edit. Until next time...

Your Boy, L.M.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Short Stay
47 minutes ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

I'm not writing this because I'm having an episode or whatever, I'm actually writing this because I lost my house coat so I have to do something while I search for it. 

I stole your housecoat and am wearing it right now. I like the way it smells of you.

universetwisters
On 6/16/2018 at 10:24 AM, Lucius M. Galloway said:

I've had a lot of time to think...about everything, anything really. Who I am. Where I am. How I am. And just when I thought I had myself figured out I learn something new every single time.

Have you thought about what kind of nut you are for killing innocent birds because they make too much noise?