Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,353 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation

Spider-Vice

RDR2 Bitch & Moan Thread

Use this thread to air your grievances about Rockstar and their practices, and how RDR2 is gonna suck or whatever have you!

Message added by Spider-Vice

What Info is coming next for RDR2?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. We know we're going to have preorder bonuses, but what do you think R* means by "and more"?

• Online Info
    • Gameplay Trailer
    • Official Artbook Info
    • More Screenshots
    • More Story Trailers
    • Nothing, they're liars
    • It was just the Collector's Box

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

Emmi

Conspiracy time: They're doing the conference before the market opens because when it does, Rockstar will be announcing a delay and TTWO doesn't want to justify it :lol:

Jk.

... :blink:

TheWhiteHat

Sunday Sunday sunday

You betting your privates on this one?

BLOOD

On the Bright side Ken Levine could announce a new title from Ghost Story Games come E3. And I am sure Take-Two will do few acquisitions within now and 24 months and you all know i love M/As.

Edit: If Apple or Amazon actually acquire Take-Two, Strauss Zelnick could get over $300 million and even a minority stake via ZMC.

Edited by BLOOD

TheWhiteHat

On the Bright side Ken Levine could announce a new title from Ghost Story Games come E3. And I am sure Take-Two will do few acquisitions within now and 24 months and you all know i love M/As.

Edit: If Apple or Amazon actually acquire Take-Two, Strauss Zelnick could get over $300 million and even a minority stake via ZMC.

Apple ? oh god why don't they kill themselves .

J.Dillinger Blackheart

*sigh SMH

u2xZ.gif

BLOOD

Apple ? oh god why don't they kill themselves .Strauss Zelnick may not sell to Apple or Amazon but i am just saying plus there was a list couple of weeks ago.

Edit.

Edited by BLOOD

FlatFX

Apple makes no sense. Doesn't fit nowhere in their strategy

Amazon would be the perfect deal

~INDIO~

Come on Rockstarrrrrr

Meekail

Maybe if we send a tweet to Rockstar all at once they will finally reveal some info.

I'm just kidding of course.

Jason

Amazon's strategy so far is to do it their own way, start small and build their way into the industry. They essentially took over Crytek and CryEngine (now Amazon Lumberyard) and are using that for their projects, so it wouldn't exactly fit theirs anyway. Take-Two take over speculation is just that, though.

J.Dillinger Blackheart

rE8i.gif

Idro_Novenalen

od5k9OD.png

YAY

Zello

The day Gunrunning DLC gets released before Red Dead Redemption 2 Info

Andrew Wilson is in a Taxi on his way to the airport but he wanted to visit Strauss and tell him goodbye before he made his way back to California. Even though they worked for rival companies, Andrew and Strauss were great friends. On the way over there he gets stuck in traffic and sees a protest and a motorcade with a bunch of security it looked like the President was in New York.

"Red Dead! Red Dead! We want Red Dead! Give us Redemption 2 Info!"

Andrew Wilson had no idea what was going on he then sees a couple of cop cars transporting a limo. He couldn't believe his eyes it was the Housers in the shaded out windows he could see a bald man definitely Dan and a bearded man who looked like Sam Houser riding in the limo. What the hell was going on? It's just a damn game.

He could see the protesters holding up signs that read "Give us Red Dead Redemption 2" "We're tired of Online DLCs R*" "Make Red Dead not Sharkcards!" "The Benz died for our Sins"

As the limo finally reached the building someone threw what looked like a sharkcard (a Card with a shark written on it) at the limo. The Housers exited the limo and made their way into the building as fast as they could.

Edited by Zello

Idro_Novenalen

Andrew Wilson is in a Taxi on his way to the airport but he wanted to visit Strauss and tell him goodbye before he made his way back to California. Even though they worked for rival companies, Andrew and Strauss were great friends. On the way over there he gets stuck in traffic and sees a protest and a motorcade with a bunch of security it looked like the President was in New York.

Andrew Wilson had no idea what was going on he then sees a couple of cop cars transporting a limo. He couldn't believe his eyes it was the Housers in the shaded out windows he could see a bald man definitely Dan and a bearded man who looked like Sam Houser riding in the limo. What the hell was going on? It's just a damn game.

He could see the protesters holding up signs that read "Give us Red Dead Redemption 2" "We're tired of Online DLCs R*" "Make Red Dead not Sharkcards!" "The Benz died for our Sins"

As the limo finally reached the building someone threw what looked like a sharkcard (a Card with a shark written on it) at the limo. The Housers exited the limo and made their way into the building as fast as they could.

Let me guess now: Cosmopolis? :D

VenomsnakeVII

idk but this drought may be getting to us worse than i tho....... anybody else see that dragon.

Zello

Let me guess now: Cosmopolis? :D

Nope

Spider-Vice

I've been moving a few posts to the Take-Two thread. Let's try to maintain analyses and stuff related to T2 in general in that thread. Still fine to talk about the relation between the conference and RDR2 news and stuff here.

Edited by Spider-Vice

BUT THE BENZ

.....so, here's what happened BEFORE...*noises, rewinding backwards, bright lights*

>>>FLASHBACK<<< 2010, dinner time at the house of the housers. family houser sits at the table, they have dessert, WHITE CAKE!

daddy houser: so you two spoiled brats, what are you up to these days?

dan: uhm, well, you know dad, the gaming industry is...

*gets cut off by father*

daddy houser: BOOORING, son#2, your turn!

sam just looks down onto his piece of white cake....mumbling...

daddy houser: what's wrong with that guy? I give him all the money in the world so he can invest and tell others what to do because he can't do sh*t himself and there he sits, like a beaten dog. told you mother, he'll be a loser no matter how much power you put into his hands.

mother houser gives daddy a bad look, he just raises his eyebrow like WHAT?!...and then finally sam raises his head, he looks exhausted, circles around the eyes.

sam: i don't feel too well dad, i, we have a project of our own and we're at a dead end....I don't even know how to describe it.

daddy houser: sam, stop being a pussy, tell me what's going on or just say nothing. I'd rather you go with the latter but your mother gives me that look again...so get it over with.

dan looks at sam nervously, twitching. sam look at his mother, she just gives him a nod of confidence and sam starts to talk

sam: well dad I have been exposed to the DARKNESS.....ever since I'm a wreck...and we can't fix it.

silence fills the room. the parents just look at each other, dan tries to hide under the table but fails, because he is too fat!

after a while daddy breaks the silence, he looks sam deep in the eyes and says

daddy houser: well son, you remember how I told you to have people around you with real knowledge of things? how i told you to pretend to be their friend so you can ask them for favors? you better remember that sh*t asap and call him right away....

dan sticks his head up from under the table in curiosity.

dan: call who?

daddy houser throws a diner plate at dan and hits him right on the forehead. dan drops to the floor entirely and passes out.

daddy houser: you know WHO, you bloody maggot! you call THE BENZ! you hear me Sam? give him a call or whatever and have him fix everything.

sam just nods silently and lowers his head again, facing his piece of white cake.

daddy houser: for f*ck sake mother, look at what kind of children you made, a fat copycat and a no good rain-man. all the money they could need, a team of lawyers that'd make ANY sh*t go away, and still, they get nothing done without the benz.!

FLASHFORWARD, today, 2017, diner time at the houser mansion. they're just serving white cake, again.....

to be continued (maybe....probably not)

saintsrow

Remember there's Blood's own little spot for Take Two discussion :p

http://gtaforums.com/topic/887373-take-two-interactive-discussion/?view=getlastpost

Yeah, when BLOOD makes a TTWO acquisition post here, he should post that thread link and also make the same post there, to route/continue the discussion over there, and that thread would get more activity. Ain't nobody got time to find that thread without the link.

FlatFX

what do you expect there to see? Hidden RDR2 reveals? :panic:

Zello

I don't watch livestreams but I've always liked how their intro looks when they do them

No, just more GTA lollipop races.

Idro_Novenalen

ot: tbh SA:MP it was way more fun than GTA:Online. Or it just could be the nostalgia :D

Spider-Vice

I don't watch livestreams but I've always liked how their intro looks when they do them

I'm there for the in-game t-shirt raffles at the end! :lol:

D T
IxPzb60.png Edited by Deadly Target

Canady117

IxPzb60.png

Quick, everyone tweet @ rockstargames so they can ignore us there!

Idro_Novenalen

IxPzb60.png

what did they asked?