Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,184 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation

Spider-Vice

RDR2 Bitch & Moan Thread

Use this thread to air your grievances about Rockstar and their practices, and how RDR2 is gonna suck or whatever have you!

Message added by Spider-Vice

What Info is coming next for RDR2?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. We know we're going to have preorder bonuses, but what do you think R* means by "and more"?

• Online Info
    • Gameplay Trailer
    • Official Artbook Info
    • More Screenshots
    • More Story Trailers
    • Nothing, they're liars
    • It was just the Collector's Box

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

Spider-Vice

What's worse is that we might get this dragged until tomorrow or Tuesday, as that's when press releases are generally made.

eyman

Let me fasten my f*cking seatbelt at least. I hope we see a new RAGE

boswellboxer

Yesssssssssssssss

Frantz Fuchs

What's worse is that we might get this dragged until tomorrow or Tuesday, as that's when press releases are generally made.

When R* made their site all black, how long did it take until they officially confirmed it was V?

lol232

Holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t... HOLY SH*T!

rockstar_table_tennis_box.gif

ROCKSTAR TABLE TENNIS 2!

YES, THANK YOU ROCKSTAR!

Edited by lol232

Duxfever

I tried some dirty edits to see what's in the background... and some kind of rust?

Newswire background atm, without the R* logo: www.rockstargames.com/img/bg.jpg

4hfSnO0.png

If you zoom out far enough, you can make out trees in the middle and on the right. On the lower right, what looks like wooden fences of a dock (or at the very least wooden fences).

Below the center tree it looks like another dock, and the rest of the center is water reflecting the dock, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Reposting for new page.

Edited by Duxfever

Spider-Vice

When R* made their site all black, how long did it take until they officially confirmed it was V?

It was later in the day IIRC, but that was Wednesday, not Sunday.

Also, they seem to be using this long string of letters in their links. Wonder if it's something.

http://www.rockstargames.com/cgwptlomlbnimainkh/img/interstitial/background.jpg

cgwptlomlbnimainkh

Edited by Spider-Vice

ARTHUR.

KSwgKepPM9dOo.gif

Years of watching clickbait youtube videos with faint glimmers of hope are finally over now.

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby

That moment when it's a few minutes before 7:00 AM, Your cocks been teased, and you wanna wake up everybody you know and tell them the good news. This is that moment!!!

boswellboxer

I doubt there's actually things in the background, is just made to look rustic and worn.

Adriaan

That moment when it's a few minutes before 7:00 AM, Your cocks been teased, and you wanna wake up everybody you know and tell them the good news. This is that moment!!!

Better get some tic tacs.

mahavishnu

let's just hope this isn't the start of a year-long advertising campaign

Xerukal

Still, a year's worth would be nothing next to what we endured for GTA V. Especially the PC version.

Speaking of which, please, please, PLEASE Rockstar adapt this kind of design philosophy for the new Red Dead. I don't want to imagine a repeat of GTA V's PC version.

Edited by Xerukal

Efreet

giphy.gif

make total destroy

oh my god a rockstar logo on a red background whoa the new rdr looks really good

Frantz Fuchs

It was later in the day IIRC, but that was Wednesday, not Sunday.

Also, they seem to be using this long string of letters in their links. Wonder if it's something.

http://www.rockstargames.com/cgwptlomlbnimainkh/img/interstitial/background.jpg

cgwptlomlbnimainkh

Usually stuff goes live around 5-6pm GMT so here's hoping they put up the article today. If not, well, we've waiting 6.5 years so nbd :D

helresa

I knew it once take two got mafia 3 out the door we would get an announcement from R*. They didn't want anything to get in the way of the hype they were building for mafia.

Audiophile

Ayyyy, I've now migrated to sh*tposting in the RD section since it looks like an announcement is FINALLY UPON US. I have years of experience sh*tposting in the GTAV section.

I jest. I'm just here to discuss and witness the glorious game that is RD. I hope we get an unveil soon. And finally, I hope this doesn't take years to release like V. That was painful. So, so painful. From all that silence to all those delays.

I find it funny R* did this on a Sunday. In all likihood nothing to do with it, but Westworld airs on HBO every Sunday and it's been said that they took inspiration from RDR on the series. I wouldn't be surprised if R* tried to capitalize on this with the next RD announcement. Westworld is quite popular right now and has a lot of press, etc.

Spider-Vice

Still, a year's worth would be nothing next to what we endured for GTA V. Especially the PC version.

Speaking of which, please, please, PLEASE Rockstar adapt this kind of design philosophy for the new Red Dead. I don't want to imagine a repeat of GTA V's PC version.

Next-gen and PC architectures are very similar, there is no reason for them to delay PC for technical reasons. They've proved their worth with GTA V PC, which is actually the exact same build as the NG build, because it's easier to adapt. The only "excuse" they can come up with will be console sales money or exclusivity.

I wonder if the PC version will have DX12. Pleasedon'tbeUWP.

Edited by Spider-Vice

TwistedMedia

Better get some tic tacs.

I'm sure Adriaan only pops up when theres an announcement, and he always seems to know more than everyone else #Rockstarspy

Horsehead

Yeah or a trailer that says a trailer is coming out. It's like their thing.

Saliva

i was wrong

Edited by Saliva

helresa

Ayyyy, I've now migrated to sh*tposting in the RD section since it looks like an announcement is FINALLY UPON US. I have years of experience sh*tposting in the GTAV section.

I jest. I'm just here to discuss and witness the glorious game that is RD. I hope we get an unveil soon. And finally, I hope this doesn't take years to release like V. That was painful. So, so painful. From all that silence to all those delays.

I find it funny R* did this on a Sunday. In all likihood nothing to do with it, but Westworld airs on HBO every Sunday and it's been said that they took inspiration from RDR on the series. I wouldn't be surprised if R* tried to capitalize on this with the next RD announcement. Westworld is quite popular right now and has a lot of press, etc.

Could an announcement trailer be aired as a spot before/after Westworld?

Frantz Fuchs

Yeah or a trailer that says a trailer is coming out. It's like their thing.

They do it because they can. This will easily be the most hyped/anticipated game of the year.

Murray Bunyan

HOLY f*ckKKM ITS HAPPEBING GUYS I JDJW

Devdevi45

I have a feeling we won't get a Trailer until November

DlZZEE

Well inb4 the trailer/announcement and no PC version.

Edited by DlZZEE

Xerukal

Downloadable HD remaster for PS4, XBONE and PC. Upscaled badly to 1080p. Essentially a poorly done port. Riddled with graphics and sound issues, a series of mandatory patches will claim to fix these problems, but will instead just create new ones. It will be released on disc in almost two years from the whenever it was first available to download, when nobody wants it anymore and will cost as much as it did back in 2010.

Didn't know we were talking about Mafia 3's PC version in this topic.

(I still like that game tho)

Edited by Xerukal

mahavishnu

let's increase the hype a little bit

Audiophile

Could an announcement trailer be aired as a spot before/after Westworld?

I doubt it. I think that's something they would do on their own Newswire. They may even go the way they did with V, which was to do something like this; later in the day (I believe it was) have a countdown to the announcement trailer. Once the countdown got to zero, the announcement trailer released on their own website for V.

However, R* used to have TV spots air during popular shows that they took inspiration from or inspiration was taken from them. For instance, they used to air TV spots during Breaking Bad. But this was right before V's initial release in 2013.