Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation

Spider-Vice

RDR2 Bitch & Moan Thread

Use this thread to air your grievances about Rockstar and their practices, and how RDR2 is gonna suck or whatever have you!

Message added by Spider-Vice

What Info is coming next for RDR2?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. We know we're going to have preorder bonuses, but what do you think R* means by "and more"?

• Online Info
    • Gameplay Trailer
    • Official Artbook Info
    • More Screenshots
    • More Story Trailers
    • Nothing, they're liars
    • It was just the Collector's Box

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

J.Dillinger Blackheart

Ethan Korver is not a YouTuber. :p

Also, I guess it's of no harm that we asked him, if he is eventually right, we'll see, with or without his complaints on Twitter.

never said Ethan was, I said if info comes from a YouTuber.Im saying youtubers will go through anything to make something up or stir up sh*t in the community so they can make a video out of it.

I.e if a Youtuber says Ethan made some interesting claims last night, im saying personally, i wouldn't believe it is all.

Efreet

Sorry if I bothered you with these resumes, but at least they're something (even better than GTA Online news), right? :whistle:

Our today's find is

. She's probably making a comeback in another reality, the Red Dead reality. It's our first find of an actress, so this is for you Kirsty :)

Kirsty

Sorry if I bothered you with these resumes, but at least they're something (even better than GTA Online news), right? :whistle:

Our today's find is Jane of GTA V. She's probably making a comeback in another reality, the Red Dead reality. It's our first find of an actress, so this is for you Kirsty :)

Keep them coming Jabalous. I think it's great that we have this growing collection of information to compare to the game when it comes out, I only think it's silly that certain folks believe they can get story info out of the actors involved.

Great find for Lindsay Perry! Surely there would be no other game but RDR2 being voiced that's still covered with NDA?!

TheLoneDanger

"#FanArt: #RedDeadRedemption

The harsh realities of John Marston's Old West are literal lines in the sand in @KEAndersonArt's epic poster"

Can anyone explain" John Marston's Old West" to me please? There seems to be a hint behind that.

Edited by TheLoneDanger

mombo2811

Our today's find is

. She's probably making a comeback in another reality, the Red Dead reality. It's our first find of an actress, so this is for you Kirsty :)

Keep them coming Jabalous. I think it's great that we have this growing collection of information to compare to the game when it comes out, I only think it's silly that certain folks believe they can get story info out of the actors involved.

Great find for Lindsay Perry! Surely there would be no other game but RDR2 being voiced that's still covered with NDA?!

Every day is a step forward

Stannard96

Hellblade ?

Anarckhy

Well, May's GI cover isn't RDR2 😔

bilala21

:(:(:( Why must Rockstar disappoint me

Note: yes Hellblade was the game people wanted more info on, not RDR2 :(

Edited by bilala21

Darrel

Absolutely boring. Wow.

It's getting silly now. April has to happen. With or without game informer..

Efreet

Game Informer isn't a necessity. For all we know, it might come later after R* shares more details and a new trailer, which means a GI cover could be next month, three months later or maybe never. We still have a very high chance of news this month, otherwise I don't know if R* forgot about the game.

Edited by Jabalous

KevFB

5730051mo06zBraceYourselvesDelayIsComing

DGSimo

If we assume RDR2 is launching in September or October then the window for something like a GI cover story is pretty much not happening and something i won't expect. I say that as we only have 4 issues until the release window and it's pretty easy to expect Destiny 2, Call of Duty WWII and their E3 issue as being 3 out of the 4 with the fourth being something like Mordor or Mario.

I think my vote for June might be spot on. Lol Again don't expect anything Thursday with the Xbox Scorpio specs. That's just going to be a deep dive with the hardware showcasing Forza in 4K.

LegacyKillaHD

5730051mo06zBraceYourselvesDelayIsComing

Well to be honest, Rockstar could just skip out on it as they did with Red Dead Redemption. My money is still on the middle of this month.

Jon Jon

This Hellblade game seems sooo much better than RDR2. :p

Edited by jrl51592

TheOriginalGunslinger
23b26c69a95974e6dc285b335b8c739f.gif

Begoo

No new info untill summer, watch and see.

Zello

I got a crazy idea about the GI cover it gets announced the month the game releases you'd have a lot of info and coverage during that month but the main reason is that gamestop would be selling GI issues and Red Dead together.

Edited by Zello

Spider-Vice

Would be nice if they launched a 4K trailer on Thursday with DigitalFoundry's Scorpio exclusive (Forza 7, probably), even if just to say coming for the PS4 Pro and the Xbox Scorpio, or whatever they'll call it if they reveal the name on Thursday, as rumour has it that Microsoft is going to leave E3 for software.

Jason

R8JHVu2.gif

Kirsty

and the Xbox Scorpio, or whatever they'll call it if they reveal the name on Thursday

Xbox Xpert :lol:

Jason

Hellblade's one of those games that was announced at.. E3? Years ago now, hasn't been heard of since. Assumed it was vaporware at this point. Starting to think they're not going with GI, to be honest, especially with the actor talking about E3 and IGN.

eyman

I don't think promoting is their main priority right now, I think R* are just waiting for everything to be in order before announcing a release date. When you're Rockstar Games all it takes is just 1 post to get the steam train moving again. Then Rockstar can sit back and watch everyone do their promoting for them, like Console developers, Retailers, Gaming news websites, Forums, Social media accounts, Fans, Grandma and Granddad to spread the news like a wild fire. having said that, I'm pretty sure when Rockstar have everything in check and they let the flood gates open you will be seeing RDR2 everywhere you go. getting there is the hard part.

E: 226 pages from an artwork and a 1 min video is pretty impressive.

Edited by eyman

Kirsty

We're promoting it for them all right, but all we're doing right now is encouraging impatience :lol: We're Rockstar fans, we're used to long waits, it was even longer for GTA V, but people are starting to get on edge now and really want to know what's happening.

Zello

We're promoting it for them all right, but all we're doing right now is encouraging impatience :lol: We're Rockstar fans, we're used to long waits, it was even longer for GTA V, but people are starting to get on edge now and really want to know what's happening.

At this point we should start putting up posters on the streets and placing ads on buses and billboards for them hell we can even release a trailer.

Here's trailer 2

Edited by Zello

Kirsty

Let us meditate.

It'll be worth it, it'll be worth it, it'll be worth it...

meditate.jpg

skyfamster

I don't think promoting is their main priority right now, I think R* are just waiting for everything to be in order before announcing a release date. When you're Rockstar Games all it takes is just 1 post to get the steam train moving again. Then Rockstar can sit back and watch everyone do their promoting for them, like Console developers, Retailers, Gaming news websites, Forums, Social media accounts, Fans, Grandma and Granddad to spread the news like a wild fire. having said that, I'm pretty sure when Rockstar have everything in check and they let the flood gates open you will be seeing RDR2 everywhere you go. getting there is the hard part.

R's promotion stretagy: every new game comes with a lawsuit

eyman

R's promotion stretagy: every new game comes with a lawsuit

"my son was playing RDR2 and now I have a horse in my living room, im suing"

horse_indoors.jpg

Jon Jon

What if his son looks like a horse though?