Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,973 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation

Spider-Vice

Essential threads to separate heated or complex discussions:

RDR2 Bitch & Moan Thread

RDR2 Graphics Thread

Message added by Spider-Vice

...and more...  

266 members have voted

1. 2. So when are we actually getting more info?

• Within first two weeks of July
    • Within last two and a half weeks of July
    • August
    • September
    • f*ck R* it's delayed

bilala21

I'm beginning to think some of you low key work for Rockstar...

;)

Maybe I do, Maybe I don't ;)

saintsrow

;)

Maybe I do, Maybe I don't ;)

"Neither confirm nor deny." That's the official form of denial.

Alborghetti

Hey, Guest!

Make an account, you creep.

Dee.

I searched the database using 'TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE' and this list came:

Untitled.png

Good luck finding RDR2 :beerhat:

Im gonna take a safe bet and assume its 'Dakota'

Distrom

;)

You got me

Dee.

;)

You got me

TRAITOR!!!!!

Oldsport

Lol i cant believe you guys actually try to discuss when you think the game is gonna get news even tho u guys been wrong since like december lol how is this still going strong

RedDagger

cus ur a nerd

Chalk

RedDeadForums.net is the biggest fan-run forum dedicated to RDR in terms of member numbers, their activity is contained to a handful of members who still want to remain active between info droughts, much like in here I guess, we just have the advantage of an already active member base here for GTA. Everything is going to pick up exponentially when there is more official news though, for everyone involved.

Oh what is this wonderful website? I must investigate this sometime. :whistle:

Great job getting all the project names. No doubt in there somewhere in Red Dead Redemption 2. Agent, the next GTA or Bully as well potentially. Even if they haven't started development in earnest I wouldn't be surprised if they have a project name for them just for when they are ready.

It would be amazing to one day find out what the folks at Rockstar think about the kind of information we have been scrounging through. Whether its annoyance at people who have references of their resumes that they shouldn't, or if they are impressed at the tenacity of their fanbase.

Also want to call out what a few of you have said earlier. Although we know how much of a cash cow the online component has been for GTAV, and how that may dictate some of the features within RDR2, you raised about the professional integrity of Rockstar Games. I think its a very valid point. We can't overlook that at its centre, the developers are gamers too. And they (as well as many other developers in the industry) have said several times that they try and build games that they would want to play. Now for something like GTA, having a crazy storyline involving crime syndicates and explosions is probably enough. However the best quality of RDR has always been the SP storytelling. I can't see them letting us down in that regard. Sure, Red Dead Online is potentially going to play a bigger part than the normal free roam or dictated match types that was in the original, but the MP aspect of Red Dead Redemption 2 will always be seen, at least to me, as an extension of the single player story.

Distrom

21 guests right now, hi R*

Chalk

21 guests right now, hi R*

Most of them are actually probably from people to have followed a link on Twitter etc. Sure, they might browse this topic from time to time but I doubt they are constantly refreshing the page checking up on us.

Neudd

So I've just checked up on Roger Clarks Youtube account... :monocle:

L5L7cHh.png

Honestly I'm not sure what to make of this... does he not realise that his liked videos are public? With the recent info I revealed about his potential involvement with RDR2 there's no doubt that he would know better than to publicly acknowledge the game right now. And with several users trying to contact him over the past few days with no reply, he definitely knows that we're onto him.

edit: previous post for reference.

Edited by Neudd

Spider-Vice

Do we know if this is his legitimate YouTube account?

Femme Fatale

I'm pretty sure it is. I mean, why would someone make a fake Youtube account of an unknown actor?

Neudd

In the image you can see that his acting reel titled 'Roger Clark' was uploaded to the account 8 years ago!

Spider-Vice

Yup, just looked into it better. Definitely legitimate! Finally we're finding stuff pertaining to actors like the old V days ;)

BlackScout

;)

:ph34r:...

That's some pretty interesting stuff by the way. We need to go deeper!

Edited by BlackScout

Father Girth

Careful now, we don't want Roger Clark assassinated by the Rockstar snipers!

IG_

L5L7cHh.png

Honestly I'm not sure what to make of this... does he not realise that his liked videos are public? With the recent info I revealed about his potential involvement with RDR2 there's no doubt that he would know better than to publicly acknowledge the game right now. And with several users trying to contact him over the past few days with no reply, he definitely knows that we're onto him.

Amazing.

He probably doesn't realize his likes are public, likes being public seems to be something very easy to overlook.

All we have to do is wait for the Rockstar Leak Annihilation Team to make him remove that like.

Edited by IG_

DGSimo

L5L7cHh.png

Honestly he might not know that and having finally had a chance to listen to his reel...yeah I'm in the camp that its more than likely his voice in the announcement trailer.

Dick Justice

Alright, I'm about to sound a bit sceptical (playing devils advocate for a moment), why would someone working on the game be interested in following one of LegacyKillas videos? I mean, if it was an official trailer I'd get it, but a speculation video?

Personally, I believe he is involved in the game and he looks nearly exactly like the man in the middle of the artwork, but doesn't that seem a little weird to anybody else?

Edit: I suppose it is possibly that he is excited about the project he's working on and is keen to see how many fans are excited about it too. Scepticism over. Back on the hype train.

Edited by Dick Justice

Father Girth

Doesn't seem that weird. I'm sure there's a fair amount of people tweeting and DM'ing him about this since they watched LegacyKillas videos and whatnot​.

Neudd

Alright, I'm about to sound a bit sceptical (playing devils advocate for a moment), why would someone working on the game be interested in following one of LegacyKillas videos? I mean, if it was an official trailer I'd get it, but a speculation video?

Personally, I believe he is involved in the game and he looks nearly exactly like the man in the middle of the artwork, but doesn't that seem a little weird to anybody else?

Yeah the whole thing seems slightly odd. Although if you look at his Youtube subscriptions and Twitter following list he does follow several gaming related accounts including IGN, Playstation Access, EA, Ubisoft & Bioware so he's obviously interested in gaming. If he is involved in the game then of course he's going to be as excited for any information as us. There's a chance he might even be reading these posts! I did tweet this thread at him :lol:

Notably he or any of the other actors aren't following anything Rockstar related, but that could be a miserable attempt to cover their tracks and/or be a Rockstar request.

Edited by Neudd

LegacyKillaHD

L5L7cHh.png

Ohhhh sh*t lol

Edited by LegacyKillaHD

Spider-Vice

Wonder if Rockstar's contracts forget to mention they can't do certain things, then when they do, stuff is removed.

DGSimo

Edit: I suppose it is possibly that he is excited about the project he's working on and is keen to see how many fans are excited about it too. Scepticism over. Back on the hype train.

Again he might not know that videos you 'Like' are actually public and depending on his Twitter or YouTube history, Michael's video might of shown up and thus he clicked out of curiosity.

assCRACK_98

I searched the database using 'TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE' and this list came:

Untitled.png

Good luck finding RDR2 :beerhat:

Yeah I was thinking it's Dakota.

Kirsty

Impressive stuff Neudd! He might be teasing us on purpose, or just blissfully unaware. He hasn't responded to any tweets etc so far.

LegacyKillaHD

Hasn't liked any other videos this month except for a Red Dead Redemption 2 news/speculation video....hmmmm

Also should note it was just two days ago he began being rumored as the center character because of the amazing investigator work by Neudd, very interesting and mysterious.

The Plot Thickens Gang.

Chalk

Compare the 10 secs of his voice from this point (0:46 in) from his showreel

https://youtu.be/dX20wt1KWHI?t=46s

With the narration from the trailer below.

Sounds pretty close, no only in voice/accent but also the way it seems he almost has a lisp when saying "Swaying" and "Relax" from the showreel, and saying "comes" in the trailer.

I'm not trying to clutch at straws but the voices do seem to be very similar.