Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,142 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation

Spider-Vice

RDR2 Bitch & Moan Thread

Use this thread to air your grievances about Rockstar and their practices, and how RDR2 is gonna suck or whatever have you!

Message added by Spider-Vice

What Info is coming next for RDR2?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. We know we're going to have preorder bonuses, but what do you think R* means by "and more"?

• Online Info
    • Gameplay Trailer
    • Official Artbook Info
    • More Screenshots
    • More Story Trailers
    • Nothing, they're liars
    • It was just the Collector's Box

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

FlatFX

Rockstar does unusual things. Nowadays demo version got very unpopular but I actually think that if Rockstar would release something like a 15 minute playable demo the hype for the game would go completely insane 

Dr.Rosenthal

@jimbos0013 Agreed. I’m actually not very interested in seeing gameplay until I get to experience it myself. I’m probably going to look anyway when they show bits and pieces, because I just can’t stay away. But part of me knows it’ll be good. It’s not like I’m gonna have to see a gameplay trailer to decide if the game is worth purchasing. It will be, which is why I’ve already pre-ordered.

luke73tnt
34 minutes ago, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

The Last thing I want to see is a bunch of gameplay, it's not needed. A 3 minute trailer would be perfect. The last thing I want rockstar to do is become Ubish*t with a 45 min gameplay trailer. I appreciate not knowing all a game has to offer months out from release. 

This I do not like

J.Dillinger Blackheart
9 minutes ago, FlatFX said:

Rockstar does unusual things. Nowadays demo version got very unpopular but I actually think that if Rockstar would release something like a 15 minute playable demo the hype for the game would go completely insane 

A demo? In 2018? That would scare the sh*t outta me. I probably wouldn't feel the same about RDR2 if it had a demo released.

mombo2811

Then dont watch it 

not difficult 

TheSantader25

Demos and betas kill the excitement for release dates. If a demo gets released the game wouldn't have the magical feeling when you first start it up. 

Feather

Obviously no demo, but i do want that damn 4 minute gameplay trailer. They owe it to us.

J.Dillinger Blackheart
2 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Demos and betas kill the excitement for release dates. If a demo gets released the game wouldn't have the magical feeling when you first start it up. 

Demos are usually for sh*t ass games nobody is exciting or gives a f*ck about. 

Edited by J.Dillinger Blackheart

mombo2811

Doom had a demo?

Just now, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

Demos are usually for sh*t ass games nobody is expecting or gives a f*ck about. 

J.Dillinger Blackheart
1 minute ago, mombo2811 said:

Doom had a demo?

DOOM was a piece of sh*t imo so it makes sense.

mombo2811
Just now, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

DOOM was a piece of sh*t imo so it makes sense.

Is there anything that is a good game to you? or do you just like to say everything is sh*t for no reason??!!

J.Dillinger Blackheart
13 minutes ago, mombo2811 said:

Is there anything that is a good game to you? or do you just like to say everything is sh*t for no reason??!!

Of course there are games i love and enjoy to play. I just might not like what you like to play period. Everyone isn't suppose to like a game just because you do. YUP! you f*ckin right feather I enjoy GTAOnline. I love making muhf*ckas leave sessions after I got them 50-13 or battling crews. 

Edited by J.Dillinger Blackheart

LeonVegaSuarez

Just wondering.....how much would you guys be willing to pay for the game if you could have it right now?

I'd pay 200 bucks easy. Probably more.

J.Dillinger Blackheart

I hope we get to see Sandstorms, hurricanes even a tornado f*ck it. I wonder how the heat will play a part. If we have to dress accordingly to weather i wonder will we see things like heat strokes & dehydration or hypothermia & frostbite.

Mach1bud
10 minutes ago, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

I hope we get to see Sandstorms, hurricanes even a tornado f*ck it. I wonder how the heat will play a part. If we have to dress accordingly to weather i wonder will we see things like heat strokes & dehydration or hypothermia & frostbite.

Probably none of those things will happen except maybe tornados. 

And that's only if the desert/great plains areas from RDR1 returns, we could very well see some dust devils.

Edited by Mach1bud

LeonVegaSuarez

Snow storms could happen. Maybe at least story related.

Mach1bud

Well yeah snow/rain is pretty likely.

SuperKitsune
15 minutes ago, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

You say f*ck an awful lot. But I agree with the weather and clothing stuff.

Just now, SuperKitsune said:

Edited by SuperKitsune

J.Dillinger Blackheart
5 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Probably none of those things will happen except maybe tornados. 

And that's only if the desert/great plains areas from RDR1 returns.

People who seen the game have spoke of this already, Then why have players dress accordingly if it will mean nothing? You have to dress for the cold weather but only your health drops like wen under water? Idk. Tornados seem like the last thing we may see tbh but I wouldn't rule it out tho. I just want to see R* push boundaries in terms of features and abilities.

5 minutes ago, SuperKitsune said:

You say f*ck an awful lot. But I agree with the weather and clothing stuff.

Ain't nothing new man lol, the same way I write sh*t is the exact way I speak in real life. I've been told I curse like a sailor..whatever tf that means lol.

Mach1bud
1 minute ago, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

People who seen the game have spoke of this already, Then why have players dress accordingly if it will mean nothing? You have to dress for the cold weather but only your health drops like wen under water? Idk. Tornados seem like the last thing we may see tbh but I wouldn't rule it out tho. I just want to see R* push boundaries in terms of features and abilities.

Well yeah dressing for the cold seems like it could very well show up as a feature lol. I meant hurricanes. Wouldn't make a lot of sense anywhere other than that tiny New Orleans area.

Dust storms and tornados/dust devils are a common occurrence out west though.

J.Dillinger Blackheart
6 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Well yeah dressing for the cold seems like it could very well show up as a feature lol. I meant hurricanes. Wouldn't make a lot of sense anywhere other than that tiny New Orleans area.

Dust storms and tornados/dust devils are a common occurrence out west though.

I feel you, im just over the night and day cycle with a chance of rain here and there. Tornadoes just seem like a huge task but who better to give it a go than R* right? My thing with the weather is if the cold is dynamic why not the heat? Bonnie's father spoke about men dying from it.  We gonna have to see how this goes.

Mach1bud
2 minutes ago, J.Dillinger Blackheart said:

I feel you, im just over the night and day cycle with a chance of rain here and there. Tornadoes just seem like a huge task but who better to give it a go than R* right? My thing with the weather is if the cold is dynamic why not the heat? Bonnie's father spoke about men dying from it.  We gonna have to see how this goes.

Indeed. I am reminded of the Mad Max game (underrated game imo, love it) which has dust devils and huge huge sandstorms. Of course that game world has a lot less going on than RDR2, but it was still done pretty well in that game. 

Edit: Also am reminded of Assassin's Creed Origins, where if you wander around the desert long enough, you start seeing mirages.

I can imagine Rockstar adding things that affect your character in the heat.

Edited by Mach1bud

luke73tnt

We're almost at that 4 months milestone, 2 more days

J.Dillinger Blackheart
13 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Indeed. I am reminded of the Mad Max game (underrated game imo, love it) which has dust devils and huge huge sandstorms. Of course that game world has a lot less going on than RDR2, but it was still done pretty well in that game. 

Edit: Also am reminded of Assassin's Creed Origins, where if you wander around the desert long enough, you start seeing mirages.

I can imagine Rockstar adding things that affect your character in the heat.

Ah yes brother, mad max wasn't the best game but weather, explosions & fire they nailed imho. Yea mirages would be cool, especially when applied to say hunting or chasing bounties. 

We Are Ninja

I'm a little miffed that if you want the super duper ultimate "experience", you'll have to pony up $200... However, if it's even marginally better than it's predecessor, it's worth a purchase, and if the extras are simply "as good as" GTA IV and GTA V, I'll allow it.

Edited by We Are Ninja

Mach1bud
Just now, We Are Ninja said:

I'm a little miffed that if you want the super duper ultimate "experience", you'll have to pony up $200...

Really it's just $100, then $100 more if you want a box of collectibles. I mean, technically you could do the same thing with GTA. Buy the game then buy a bunch of random collectibles.

Hugoat

I hope there is a faster and more fluid way of accessing the inventory, it was a bit annoying to select the consumables while riding.

thc_404
27 minutes ago, Hugoat said:

I hope there is a faster and more fluid way of accessing the inventory, it was a bit annoying to select the consumables while riding.

Pressing a few buttons is HARD, yo!

Edited by thc_404

Hugoat

Why not put the dedicated button for simple things like resetting the life, and the stamina of the horse? For example: When the horse tires, just push a button to use an item (apple or pill) if you have one of these items in inventory, of course.
* The same goes for restoring the character's life.