1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 1)

Spider-Vice
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dee-account-with-1kbans

• J.Dillinger Blackheart

• Spider-Vice

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

October 16 2016 First teaser October 17 2016 Second teaser October 18 2016 RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 COMING FALL 2017 FOR XBOX ONE AND PS4 October 20 2016 Debut Trailer Re

HOLY SH*T!     ROCKSTAR TABLE TENNIS 2!

They changed nothing that leaked map was cleary bullsh*t since day one

Yeah man all the matches the people in the mapping thread found were are just coincidences Edited by assCRACK_98

I made some more stereoviews, and put them in my stereo photo wishlist post, about 90 pages back.

Here's one:

VSAeWnh.png

I hope they have this as a game photo option. Given the current virtual reality 3D fad, it seems like an suitable idea. People could view these stereo slides on their phone, with a Google Cardboard mount, or equivalent.

or cross your eyes until a third image appears in the middle then focus on that

I made some more stereoviews, and put them in my stereo photo wishlist post, about 90 pages back.

Here's one:

VSAeWnh.png

I hope they have this as a game photo option. Given the current virtual reality 3D fad, it seems like an suitable idea. People could view these stereo slides on their phone, with a Google Cardboard mount, or equivalent.

This is really cool, thanks for sharing!! How did you made the 2 different angles? Moving the camera?

• Like 2

yer their are locations from both rdr 1 and rdr 2 trailers that correlate with the leaked map but that sh*t fake af its bullsh*t

Well the leaked map had a town called Cornwall, and we can see Cornwall on the side of a train in the trailer, sooooo..... yeah, not exactly fake af

EDIT: He was joking, my bad

Edited by RedDeadRenegade

yer their are locations from both rdr 1 and rdr 2 trailers that correlate with the leaked map but that sh*t fake af its bullsh*t

Well the leaked map had a town called Cornwall, and we can see Cornwall on the side of a train in the trailer, sooooo..... yeah, not exactly fake af

Dude, I wouldn't even waste your time. At this point people can't entirely deny the leaked maps legitimacy. If they do they're trolling or just oblivious, either way its a losing battle to even acknowledge the comments

Howdy outlaws!

Sorry to change the topic but, I wanna ask something to everyone.
Wanna ask if you would like to see different perks for different outfits return and if so, got any specific perks in mind? :)

For example.. Lets say if you're wearing a certain outfit, the chances of you falling from your horse are lower.

Howdy outlaws!

Sorry to change the topic but, I wanna ask something to everyone.

Wanna ask if you would like to see different perks for different outfits return and if so, got any specific perks in mind? :)

For example.. Lets say if you're wearing a certain outfit, the chances of you falling from your horse are lower.

sure i wouldent mind this. as long as there are ways to buy clothes at stores. i hated how the only way to have different clothes on. you had to do a bunch of challenges. sure you can have rare and unique outfits only earned by challenges. but we should also be able to have easy access to regular clothing.

Most likely there will be a skill chain system like in GTA V. You probably will unlock different outfits based on skills you master (sharpshooting, horse riding, etc.). I think the outfits will be unlocked as the story progresses and are available in a store. I would like to see unique outfits for a specific area of the map. Like a tailored suit in a major town or a outlaw outfit in a known gang area.

I think that skills-based outfits are great, but most of all I want to be able to combine everything. Every shirt, with every pair of pants and every hat ... will that be possible?

In RDR I liked the outfit of Bollard Gang with the chaps and the deep red bandana.

But somehow that was always unsuitable when I played Marston as the good guy and chased their gang for bounty. It wasn´t even useful for camouflage ... they still shot at me even if I was still far away D:

It would be great if you could take the sheriff star after you've killed him ... like in Godless ... oh yes that would be sick :devil:

Edited by Yelda

Most likely there will be a skill chain system like in GTA

I highly doubt that. Red Dead is a grounded, serious toned game. I don't think things like "Sex Appeal" are going to be in unfortunately. :lol:

TheOriginalGunslinger

I wouldn't mind skills in some sense but this game doesn't have to be a carbon copy of GTA V. I mean I'm not bashing the idea because I could actually see skills increasing/decreasing for hunting, shooting, et cetera...

I'm going to pull a "greenrock" here (love you greenrock) but does anyone take Arthur as a smoker? I could see Arthur lighting a match with his thumb and firing up a cigar.

Edited by Dexter_Morgan

does anyone take Arthur as a smoker?

He most likely is it was really common back then. John was a smoker so I could see it with Arthur. Gang life is rough. I would need a smoke if I had lawmen from three different states after me.

• Like 3

does anyone take Arthur as a smoker?

He most likely is it was really common back then. John was a smoker so I could see it with Arthur. Gang life is rough. I would need a smoke if I had lawmen from three different states after me.

Well..I can't really see Dutch's gang advocating a healthy lifestyle, so take it as 75% yes :D

• Like 3

Hey fellas. It's been two weeks since i was here. A lot of sh*t happend during this time. Had a hard time and the next weeks/month won't be better for me... Anyway, i'm happy to be back with you fools and f*cking finally we got some real stuff to talk about :) Hope everybody's fine.

• Like 4

I think that during the night in the city only the hotels, saloons and general stores will be working. And the streets completely deserted with only a few rats, cats and mangy dogs.

Edited by Hugoat
  • Like 3

I think that during the night in the city only the hotels, saloons and general stores will be working. And the streets completely deserted with only a few rats, cats and mangy dogs.

And all the shady people start roaming the streets. I want towns to actually be more dangerous at night.

Edited by SuperKitsune
  • Like 4

And all the shady people start roaming the streets. I want towns to actually be more dangerous at night.

Same here. It would definitely make it feel more immersive than any past Rockstar title.

• Like 2

Makes me think actually, how many games actually have dangerous towns? Countless RPG's and stuff have been like "careful going to [x town], it's full of dangerous people" but then you get there and no one so much as looks at you funny. It'd be really cool if a dev actually did it properly, towns and settlements having their own unique feeling beyond simply visuals is something I'd love to see in general.