1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 1)

Spider-Vice
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dee-account-with-1kbans

• J.Dillinger Blackheart

• Spider-Vice

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

October 16 2016 First teaser October 17 2016 Second teaser October 18 2016 RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 COMING FALL 2017 FOR XBOX ONE AND PS4 October 20 2016 Debut Trailer Re

HOLY SH*T!     ROCKSTAR TABLE TENNIS 2!

SeniorDerp

Why do some people think that Arthur has his own gang which works for/with Dutch's gang? Is it just because of R*'s text "(...) Arthur Morgan and the Van Der Linde Gang"? (If this is the reason, i think R* wrote that this way, because Arthur is the main protagonist)

I think Arthur is kind of Dutch's "left hand" or something, but a full member of his gang... Can someone who thinks that way explain it to me?

Arthur believing to have his own gang comes from the leak that correctly named him.

GTAFanClub

what are you guys hoping is in the collectors edition? I would personally like to see a figurine of Arthur Morgan as one of the items.

It would be cool to have an exact replica of Arthur Morgan's hat. Probably a little farfetched though.

• Like 1
DarthMaster09

This is what I think is going to happen. Red Dead Redemption 2 will get delayed until September, the same month GTA V came out. Either this or the game will never come out like Agent.

It's been over a year and we only have 7 screenshots and 2 short trailers of this game. GTA V had more to show for over a year after it's announcement. This is the quietest Rockstar have ever been before releasing a game. Something is really fishy...

• Like 2
Starboy

This is what I think is going to happen. Red Dead Redemption 2 will get delayed until September, the same month GTA V came out. Either this or the game will never come out like Agent.

It's been over a year and we only have 7 screenshots and 2 short trailers of this game. GTA V had more to show for over a year after it's announcement. This is the quietest Rockstar have ever been before releasing a game. Something is really fishy...

Please don't compare Agent to this when agent never even got any official screenshots or trailers. I do agree that they're awfully quiet about the game and that's what's making everyone nervous but we can't jump to conclusions just yet. These next couple of days leading up to the call will reveal either good or bad news.

cynicaldevil

Yes, this exactly. I'm a pessimist when it comes to R*'s marketing/release schedules, but this has me completely baffled. When the treasure hunt was leaked from the in game files, I was sure we would be getting something substantial in Dec, for Christmas/New year's, like they did with past games. But we got nothing.

Moreover, it's 28 days into Jan, and we still don't have anything. It's like nothing I've seen before.

• Like 3
PapaFuerte

Yup. ^ I don't understand it either. Screenshots could have at least been released occasionally. It's not a trailer where you have to edit and make sure certain things are not shown etc.. So I don't get it, R* screwing the fans over with this one imo.

We were never promised nothing but then don't delay a game because it just needs some extra work, and then have nothing to show for it.. especially when they know damn well the hype.

Edited by PapaFuerte
  • Like 2
Starboy

I guess they'll be marketing the game differently this time around. But yeah something is very strange. If February goes by without any news then I'll definitely panic. I mean how hard is it to share a few screenshots lol?

• Like 4
saintsrow

what are you guys hoping is in the collectors edition? I would personally like to see a figurine of Arthur Morgan as one of the items.

When you push the button on the back, it says, "Whayre's mah munneh???"

• Like 5
BurnettVice

I'd like to see a art book, lithographs, and the soundtrack.

• Like 2
NikosUncle

It really feels like R* just doesnt give a sh!t about us! :(

All they have to do is press a few buttons and some screenshots will be uploaded for the fans to be happy about but no! They cant even bloody do that!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
YouAreWrong

''My brain imagining me walking home from store with physical copy of RDR2 and walking really fast to get home as early as possible''

Screen-Shot-2014-09-08-at-11.15.33-am.pn

• Like 3
SuperKitsune

You want some pessimism with those bacon and eggs?

I actually just said this in another thread. Im convinced the gang takes place when the gang was falling apart (1905-1906) if only for the reason that its the most interesting time for it to take place.

Remember that hate piece of dialogue where Edgar Ross says you robbed 40 banks and John says They told me there was a prize when we got to 50 I think it would be a great to have a PS Trophy or Xbox achievement called Whats the prize? For if you rob 50 banks in free roam.

Like I said in the othere thread, there are some key factors that seem to claim otherwise. In 1906 the old west was already dying for a few years. I think rdr2 will take place in the heydays.

HandSoap2811

I think he will take the CJ role. Sweet runs the gang but CJ does all the work.

Dutch runs the gang but Arthur does all the work.

And then Big Smoke kills Arthur's mother!!!!!!

Jabalous

The party here will start tomorrow and will last during the whole week. If we get (positive) news this week, then our hype train will finally reach to Arthur like this. Spider-Vice would be the train conductor.

Edited by Efreet
Synthetic_Soul

"Someone said they saw a tan palomino doin' the work and speedin' away!"

• Like 2
SuperKitsune

"Yeah but cowboys like to talk, don't they? Anyways, that's half of West Elizabeth you're talking about".

• Like 3
Synthetic_Soul

"Someone said they saw a tan palomino doin' the work and speedin' away!""Yeah but cowboys like to talk, don't they? Anyways, that's half of West Elizabeth you're talking about".Bill Williamson: "Well sh*t if we all gotta talk about it they was goin for Dutch"

John Marston: "How you supposed to know that? You know what pinkertons are like. Say they have love for you, but won't say a word. Too damn scared."

I could do this for days lmfao.

Edited by Synthetic_Soul
  • Like 3
SuperKitsune

"Yeah but cowboys like to talk, don't they? Anyways, that's half of West Elizabeth you're talking about".Bill Williamson: "Well sh*t if we all gotta talk about it they was goin for Dutch"

John Marston: "How you supposed to know that? You know what pinkertons are like. Say they have love for you, but won't say a word. Too damn scared."

I could do this for days lmfao.

Dutch: Arthur, wassup, baby cowboy?

Athur: What's happening?

Dutch: Peep this, Edgar Ross just came by. Said that one of them natives you and Bill laid out, little chieftain, is getting buried today. And all of the og's gonna be there.

Arthur: At a funeral?

Dutch: Yeah, we catch all those ball-sack-ass natives at once.

Arthur: At a funeral.

That's because san andreas was a part of our childhood, man :D

Edited by SuperKitsune
  • Like 3
VigMarston

Good day partners!

How ya'll doing? Just wanted to ask if you think RDR II will have a photo mode? Not compulsory, But I would love to take some awesome shots of the Wild West!

Good day partners!

How ya'll doing? Just wanted to ask if you think RDR II will have a photo mode? Not compulsory, But I would love to take some awesome shots of the Wild West!

Oh for sure. Snapmatics are a big sucess on social club. Editor will definetly return as well.

Holland_Hicks

Good day partners!

Most definitely!

MostWantedMVP

But I would love to take some awesome shots of the Wild West!

It would be great if we got a photo mode.

SuperKitsune

Good day partners!

With the awesome scenery we saw in the trailers, I don't see why not! :D

• Like 1
MostWantedMVP

That's one thing Red Dead Redemption needed (photo mode), because to this day it's still a beautiful looking game.

reddead47.jpeg

• Like 5
VigMarston

That's one thing Red Dead Redemption needed (photo mode), because to this day it's still a beautiful looking game.

reddead47.jpeg

I know, Right?

Its astonishing how beautiful Redemption still looks after all this time. It has aged so well.

• Like 2
MostWantedMVP

Imagine the photo possiblities in Red Dead Redemption II...

Shootouts in the saloon, traveling in the wintery snow and train robberies.

It's going to be something special!

Edited by MostWantedMVP
  • Like 2
SuperKitsune

Imagine the photo possiblities in Red Dead Redemption II...

Shootouts in the saloon, traveling in the wintery snow and train robberies.

It's going to be something special!

Talking about all those things..I really hope we're going to be able to buy a strategy guide for this game. The official strategy guide for rdr1 was second to none!

• Like 1
  • uNi locked and unlocked this topic
  • uNi locked this topic
  • uNi unpinned this topic
  • uNi unlocked and pinned this topic
  • uNi locked and unpinned this topic