Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 1)

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Retribution rumor debunked or just a huge coincidence???

http://zerolives.com/article/7n5EIcJ4/red-dead-redemption-fan-sends-sequel-fan-art-to-rockstar-games

Everybody keeps saying Retribution as a speculated title and the fan just ran with it for the kit he sent to Rockstar. That's all. So not really debunked nor confirmed really.

Confirmed- Red Dead Retribution

Where can I find that?

^^

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby

Can't wait! Really should beat Undead Nightmare again on the Xbox 1 in due time.

That name doesn't really roll off the tongue, thats my only complaint.

Red Dead Revenant is cooler imo, could cause complications from the film though.

ClimateLockdowns

Just found this old RED DEAD REDEMPTION Trailer from back in 2005 but when you check online it says it was announced on Feb 4th 2009 and released May 18th 2010 ?

Very funny.

http://i.imgur.com/mBVMGL1.png

http://i.imgur.com/RWz86tb.png

You can just put any link and go into the console to see this.

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Well that could easily be fake.

I guess I shouldn't really be saying confirmed and all that bs, just got too excited.

Shadowfennekin

Red Dead Revenge..... that's what I want the title to be. Sounds bad ass

after that mediocre video game that is GTA V and the atrocity known as GTA Online, I'm not too optimistic about a red dead sequel. sure, RDR was amazing, but for all we know they could add a "Red Dead Online" for red dead 3 and have lackluster content for single player due to too much focus on online, exactly like what happened with V.

I'm willing to be that it will be overhyped and then become disappointing after release, like some of the games that have come out this year (no man's sky, mafia iii, etc).

as usual, NEVER PREORDER.

i was this close to preordering mafia iii because you can kill klanners, but i never bought it because the PC port is sh*t, one of the worst I've ever seen. i will still get it at some point perhaps, but not at the full price

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Well, the only concern I have is that after all this they come out with a simple Red Dead Redemption remaster ... that would be a shame!

PoeticWhisper

Throwing coal into the furnace as we speak boys! TIME TO GET THIS HYPE TRAIN MOVING!

Strange that they didn't show the title. With GTA V first thing they showed was its logo. But I'm hyped as hell, never been so much hyped since gta v announcement!

Igor Bogdanoff

fu*k the hype train.

then get the f*ck out of this thread. This is about hype train and sh*posting fake leaks. Edited by Tomasak
  • Like 5

rLDswx2.png1626894873381.gifyardies-in-pip-2022.png