2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 1)

Spider-Vice

Another week bites the dust?

Ah well, some great looking finds so far, will be great once the mapping thread gets into full swing too.

• Like 3

Looks like I'm giving up the search for new resumes or casting calls as the easy-to-find stuff is most likely found already. I'm sure there's a casting call for RDR2 sitting somewhere on the internet, but T2 and R* would have definitely tried their best to cover up any traces so that any potential detective work leads to nowhere. In any case, I'm very positive about official news sometime in the next 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Well at least we have Deedogg's cutting party to look forward to this weekend

• Like 2

Well at least we have Deedogg's cutting party to look forward to this weekend

Who gets the honour of cutting it off?

Can we have a poll lol

Edited by bilala21

Is that Roger Clark YouTube video anywhere else? I pay a TV licence fee to BBC and....

"This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:blink:

• Like 2

fib_ufo_small.png

Looks like I'm giving up the search for new resumes or casting calls as the easy-to-find stuff is most likely found already. I'm sure there's a casting call for RDR2 sitting somewhere on the internet, but T2 and R* would have definitely tried their best to cover up any traces so that any potential detective work leads to nowhere. In any case, I'm very positive about official news sometime in the next 3 weeks.

Yeah, Project Rush casting call was an amazing find back in the day. It wasn't confirmed or denied, it was just the basis of some really great speculation during the info drought. If someone out there wants to throw us a bone, you know where we are :whistle:

fib_ufo_small.png

Frantz Fuchs

Why are there always so many guests reading, looks like R* have this thread open constantly :lol:

Me just watching films to forget the wait. Sing was brilliant!

Note-Edit: The 2D Universe is getting an Homeage in GTAO's Adversary mode. Cool!

Edited by BLOOD

Why are there always so many guests reading, looks like R* have this thread open constantly :lol:

I'm pretty sure the amount of Guests reading this thread has gone up massively in the past week.

Before this week there would only be about five at a time max.

Rockstar know we're starting to expose their secrets lol

• Like 2

Spider-Vice

Rockstar's employees:

giphy.gif

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Me just watching films to forget the wait. Sing was brilliant!

Note-Edit: The 2D Universe is getting an Homeage in GTAO's Adversary mode. Cool!

You're so weird, man.

Can anyone rehost the Roger Clark stuff so I don't have to sign up?

Also rather than clip DeeDogg a more suitable action would be for the mods to change his user name to Raiden until Rockstar does reveal something. :lol

Nah, they should clip it off, I need a snack. :p

Also, is the Raiden joke a reference to that one guy who was banned a bunch of times, or the guy from MK?

It refers to some random dude on reddit who claimed to have insider info about the game and said it would be announced at E3. When he was wrong he got banned and likely used an alt account to start the "it was at E3 but the shooting incident caused for it to be pulled".

He recently came back to reddit with another "news is coming next week at this specific day and time"....only to be wrong again and banned. Lol

• Like 2

Dee-account-with-1kbans

R*, I know you're watching...

For the sake of my privates, at least have something "leak" like a screen or information :(

For the sake of my privates, at least have something "leak" like a screen or information :(

xLrQ7z0.gif

• Like 9

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Is this the most active rockstar games forum?

Yep. Since 2001 :)

Frantz Fuchs

Is this the most active rockstar games forum?

Not sure if it's the most active R* forum, but it's definitely the most active GTA forum

I think the RDR subreddit is more active than this thread, but I'm not certain.

Edited by Frantz Fuchs

We're the biggest and most active fan-run forum for GTA and Rockstar, period ;) Only 500 away from 700,000 members! No other fan-run sites compare (not that I'm biased or anything...). You can't really compare us to a branded platform with several hundred million visitors like Reddit or Twitter, though.

RedDeadForums.net is the biggest fan-run forum dedicated to RDR in terms of member numbers, their activity is contained to a handful of members who still want to remain active between info droughts, much like in here I guess, we just have the advantage of an already active member base here for GTA. Everything is going to pick up exponentially when there is more official news though, for everyone involved.

fib_ufo_small.png

I feel like playing through Red Dead redemption again to get through this long info drought but my 360 is kinda broken and I'm not gonna pay for it on PSnow f*ck that.

its so bad on ps now , it was stuttering like crazy. Idk why they dont just let us buy the damn thing

The blood will be on Rockstar's hands.

C'mon, you assholes at Rockstar Marketing. DeeDogg put some skin in this game. Now it's time for you to deliver, and rescue one of your faithful fans. We don't wanna hear him singing an octave higher next week.

I just realised you edited your post to include a link. Thanks partner!

Definitely sounds like him, even though he's putting on a British accent, it's really deep and shows he can mimic his accent from his native Irish. Good finds all round.

fib_ufo_small.png

I'm pretty sure the amount of Guests reading this thread has gone up massively in the past week.

Before this week there would only be about five at a time max.

Rockstar know we're starting to expose their secrets lol

I think Rockstar marketing has a leak bounty program going, and they hired some Mongolian gold farmers to sit on all the forums, and alert them to the slightest whiff of any leaks. The bounty reward is probably a bag of rocks in WoW or something.

Dick Justice

Definitely sounds like him, even though he's putting on a British accent, it's really deep and shows he can mimic his accent from his native Irish. Good finds all round.

Wasn't there a leak a few months ago that said we were playing as Irish and everyone sort of laughed it off? Maybe some sort of miscommunication - the protagonist isn't the character Irish, but he is Irish.

Edit: For clarification, in passing notes along like Chinese Whispers, the original leaker says, "The main character is Irish," and the second leaker relaying the information says, "We play as Irish." I know I'm grasping at straws here, I need real information and stat.

Edit 2: I'm going to go ahead and nip this theory in the bud. The leak in referring to stated we play as Irish, Seth and a 3rd character of our own creation. Sounds like BS through and through.

Edited by Dick Justice
  • Like 4

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Wasn't there a leak a few months ago that said we were playing as Irish and everyone sort of laughed it off? Maybe some sort of miscommunication - the protagonist isn't the character Irish, but he is Irish.

Edit: For clarification, in passing notes along like Chinese Whispers, the original leaker says, "The main character is Irish," and the second leaker relaying the information says, "We play as Irish." I know I'm grasping at straws here, I need real information and stat.

Edit 2: I'm going to go ahead and nip this theory in the bud. The leak in referring to stated we play as Irish, Seth and a 3rd character of our own creation. Sounds like BS through and through.

Its 110% BS. Im still shocked R* went with the name "Red Dead Redemption 2" though. So awful

Frantz Fuchs

This week isn't looking too good. On to next week.

We may get something next week, nothing big coming out... if not I think first half of April. I don't personally see the point in releasing something with just 2 weeks before your fiscal year ends

This week isn't looking too good. On to next week.

We may get something next week, nothing big coming out... if not I think first half of April. I don't personally see the point in releasing something with just 2 weeks before your fiscal year ends

I'm still betting on nothing until May. That's at least 52 days from now.

• Like 1