2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 1)

Spider-Vice

2017 seems to be cruising greatly with great games.

Note-Edit: (@) bilala21, Interesting. Thanks for the update 😊

Edited by BLOOD

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Alright seriously..My privates are REALLY speaking to me. Im almost certain we'll get something next week

• Like 3

Frantz Fuchs

Alright seriously..My privates are REALLY speaking to me. Im almost certain we'll get something next week

Ghost Recon is coming next week, this doesn't really affect R* but they should still want the whole week to themselves. The week after next is more likely, it's completely empty.

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Ghost Recon is coming next week, this doesn't really affect R* but they should still want the whole week to themselves. The week after next is more likely, it's completely empty.

Theres always gonna be something happening. R* isnt gonna wait until everybody's 100% mute because thats nearly impossible. GR wont affect anything

• Like 2

Frantz Fuchs

Theres always gonna be something happening. R* isnt gonna wait until everybody's 100% mute because thats nearly impossible. GR wont affect anything

Waiting another week to get even 5% more coverage is well worth it. I'm sure next week will be dry.

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Waiting another week to get even 5% more coverage is well worth it. I'm sure next week will be dry.

This is the same company that blew their load for their biggest game days away from the Wii U launch. A console that everybody thought would completely annihilate Sony and Microsoft since the Wii did exactly that (in terms of sales) If they didnt care about the mass amount of hype surrounding the Wii U, CoD, and Mario, then I dont think they'll care much about GR.

• Like 1

Frantz Fuchs

This is the same company that blew their load for their biggest game days away from the Wii U launch. A console that everybody thought would completely annihilate Sony and Microsoft since the Wii did exactly that (in terms of sales) If they didnt care about the mass amount of hype surrounding the Wii U, CoD, and Mario, then I dont think they'll care much about GR.

>Comparing GTA to RDR

Also GTA trailer was on 2nd Nov and WiiU came out 18th Nov.

Dick Justice

Rockstar announced Red Dead Redemption 2 in the same week that Battlefield 1 released and when the Switch was announced. They 100% don't give a sh*t about Ghost Recon.

• Like 6

Frantz Fuchs

Rockstar announced Red Dead Redemption 2 in the same week that Battlefield 1 released and when the Switch was announced. They 100% don't give a sh*t about Ghost Recon.

Fair point on Battlefield. Switch was announced on the same day by coincidence, R* didn't know about it. It actually hurt them, Switch got most of the coverage that day and has 3x more views on the trailer.

PS, did you use to use Hitmanforum before they transferred to Discourse? I remember talking about how amazing Max Payne 3 was with you. Good days.

Edited by Frantz Fuchs
  • Like 1

Dick Justice

I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I got the name from Max Payne 2 and I do think 3 is amazing, so there ya go.

Anyways, I'm going pretty batty waiting for info right now. GI cover reveal should be this week. It's hard to believe that was a month ago we got cock-blocked by Zelda. We're all pretty sure it will be Middle Earth: Shadow of War, right?

My money is on April.

Dee-account-with-1kbans

>Comparing GTA to RDR

Also GTA trailer was on 2nd Nov and WiiU came out 18th Nov.

I was talking about the previews. The Wii U came out in 2012. Previews were the 9th, 2nd trailer was the 14th. Awfully close isnt it?

Im banking on news being this week because the GI cover should be revealed this week also

Edited by DeeDogg_

Battlefield aint CoD so releasing RDR2 in same week as the next (this year's) Battlefield will be a great one.

Frantz Fuchs

I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I got the name from Max Payne 2 and I do think 3 is amazing, so there ya go.

Anyways, I'm going pretty batty waiting for info right now. GI cover reveal should be this week. It's hard to believe that was a month ago we got cock-blocked by Zelda. We're all pretty sure it will be Middle Earth: Shadow of War, right?

My money is on April.

Apologies. Must be someone with the same username as you on another forum who I spoke to.

Regarding GI, yes. They even told us to "save the date" on March 8 which is around when the cover is revealed. I've got April too; will be an excellent start to their new fiscal year.

Edited by Frantz Fuchs

Dee-account-with-1kbans

Battlefield aint CoD so releasing RDR2 in same week as the next (this year's) Battlefield will be a great one.

Theres no battlefield coming this year. Its battlefront

Who else is in favour of cutting off DeeDogg's privates if nothing comes next week?

fib_ufo_small.png

burger_mike

Who else is in favour of cutting off DeeDogg's privates if nothing comes next week?

I thought you actually meant cutting off his sources but then I realised what you meant.

Edited by Rodger Cheeto

Payne Killer

f*ck you R* and your f*cking marketing, I want some goddamn screenshots.

burger_mike

I have an idea maybe it's thier plan for us to get mad so everone act mad

• Like 3

This feels like the wait for GTA V all over again, and I love it. This endless speculation is almost more enjoyable than when we actually get the game.

• Like 2

I have an idea maybe it's thier plan for us to get mad so everone act mad

Even though he doesn't work for R* I think R* marketing gets advice from this guy

This feels like the wait for GTA V all over again, and I love it. This endless speculation is almost more enjoyable than when we actually get the game.

I hate it.

• Like 2

Well I have faith in DeeDoggs Privates, Hopefully they're right and we get some info next week.

Spider-Vice

Not this month. It's possible that R* and GI will tease us beforehand like it was with V instead. This doesn't invalidate news this month, quite the opposite, if it's in April and it is teased they can just say more next month like with V.

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Yeh, sounds good. It's nice knowing there has to be news either this month or next to start the ball rolling.

We are almost at the right time when R* can come out of nowhere and start to tease RDR2 again. It makes sense to think of some small teasers by the end of this month which will lead to GI's May cover announcement. The second trailer might come before or after. Coming before GI would be more appropriate in order to provide context to the story. It would also be a throwback to GTA IV's days, of which only the delay I'm not wishing for.

Edited by Jabalous
  • Like 2

What are the chances we will get some delicious RDR2 news this week?

none