2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Quick question about MC (specifically coke business)

TommyVercettiJr

TommyVercettiJr

I have invested in all of the upgrades for the cheapest coke factory, and have been enjoying re-supplying and selling with my friend. Right now I have a product of $128,000. My question is, will I ever need more than 1 other person to make deliveries? Really don't want to trust randoms with deliveries.

Shadowfennekin

Yes, there is no way in hell you could deliver THREE Postal Vans all by yourself across the map to various spots within 30 minutes. But of course, you can bite the loss of a few product and simply find new session to avoid doing the vans. I always do that.

KornbreadMaf1a

All the deliveries I've done have had at least three vehicles and I did one that had five or six Baggers that had to be delivered to a certain location. I've done a few solo and it can take a while if you are selling for the max amount especially if you get one of the sell missions that uses garbage trucks or box trucks. Most of the time I wait till I get a crew of at least four or five before I sell and I haven't had any issue with randoms helping me either.

Yes, there is no way in hell you could deliver THREE Postal Vans all by yourself across the map to various spots within 30 minutes. But of course, you can bite the loss of a few product and simply find new session to avoid doing the vans. I always do that.

Yeah you can. I've done it with the three Postal Vans and with three garbage trucks solo before and both times I made all the deliveries with time to spare. It's not ideal but it is possible as long as you are a decent driver.

I have invested in all of the upgrades for the cheapest coke factory, and have been enjoying re-supplying and selling with my friend. Right now I have a product of $128,000. My question is, will I ever need more than 1 other person to make deliveries? Really don't want to trust randoms with deliveries.

If your XB1 add me this weekend. DGN23. I don't mess around and I'm not here to mess with peoples runs. Just looking to make as much $$$ as possible. I'll help you if you help me.

GTAForumsUser1

At max capacity, what are the odds of having a delivery mission involving only one driver (ideal for when playing solo)?

The only way to even slightly guarantee a 3 vehicle delivery solo from the sand shores lockup is to sell in blaine county, not downtown. For the hit you take without that 50% bonus youre better off just selling at 2.5-3 bars of product, saves time and knocks a vehicle off the list.

TheBaronOfHell

I've found that selling my cocaine at $84,000 or less will generate no more than two vehicles.

A friend and I regularly resupply and then sell the product in Blaine County from Los Santos for a distance bonus, ($126,000) plus we try to find a lobby that is mostly full to maximise the "High Demand" bonus.

Edited by TheBaronOfHell

I've found that selling my cocaine at $84,000 or less will generate no more than two vehicles.

A friend and I regularly resupply and then sell the product in Blaine County from Los Santos for a distance bonus, ($126,000) plus we try to find a lobby that is mostly full to maximise the "High Demand" bonus.

84k is the cutoff I use if I only want one vehicle. I've yet to get 2 from it and I'm at about 3 mil in sales from the coke lockup. Half a bar after that seems to trigger the second. 3/5 and up seems to trigger the third+, at least in my experience. R* is notorious for wonky ass mechanics.

JohnMcClainNYPD

I moved four Baggers myself today. Finished with about 2 mins to spare. I only had 1 other guy in a public session though. Pretty sure he was doing the same kinda stuff.

i like to think of the 4 baggers or the 3 trucks as a "time trial" mission. except more money on the line. one little crash screw up and you know you're not making all the runs. 9 out of 15 sales still got me 325k though instead of 420+

Maybe. I did a $128,000 sell by myself once. I was given two postal vans for the deliveries. I planned my route so that I could call a Hydra close to my last drop off then use it to fly back to town, eject and jump in the next van for second load of deliveries. Did it with around a minute to spare. But if you do run out of time you'll still get a proportion of the $128,000.

At max capacity, what are the odds of having a delivery mission involving only one driver (ideal for when playing solo)?

Slim to none. From what i've experienced one bar of product (+25% approx of second bar) is the cut off for one package sale jobs. From there depending on the number of members you may get 2 or more delivery vehicles or packages.

At full capacity i've only seen 3 or more vehicles / bags during sales.

I have a feeling the amount of vehicles / clutter outside the business we're selling could affect the mission we receive. I noticed that for CEO sales when we park outside the warehouse the mission won't spawn trucks right outside, it always gives us a plane or boat job if we're blocking the warehouse spawns. Maybe the same applies for MC sales.

I noticed for MC sale jobs if the entrance is cluttered and a bunch of members are inside the business when we start the mission there's a good chance the members inside will trigger the sale job with duffle bags if there are enough members inside when the mission starts. Just a feeling.