1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Getting the Lester clone to stop calling you

Totoyeahwhat123

Totoyeahwhat123

So I hate my bussiness. I decided therefore to shut it down. But LJT or whats his name. Lets call him Lester with an accent, calls me every friggin' minute. Asking me to upgrade my sh*tty bussiness or telling me how money dont grow on trees. Whyyyyy? I shut the freakin thing down. Leave me alone lester! Can I make him stop?

Totoyeahwhat123

Don't awnser his calls?

I do. But it calls for a second then it automatically answers... Annoyinh having to hang up every minute. Shutting down my business should be enough really

My friend told me to leave some supply in my warehouse before I shut it down, and he stops.

Apparently you lose any product when you shut down, but not supply...?

I wouldn't know. Haven't tried it yet.

Getting real sick of Lester2 constantly calling me to tell me that my non-running warehouses are out of stock...

Don't awnser his calls?

I do. But it calls for a second then it automatically answers... Annoyinh having to hang up every minute. Shutting down my business should be enough really

Also, for whatever reason, there's no hang-up option for this sh*t.

Brucie. Ron. Simeon... You can hang up on all of them, but not Lester2...

Why?!

Edited by Rewdalf

I haven't purchased one of the MC businesses yet, but judging from these responses, reactions, and the fact that he still emails and/or calls me every session after I simply purchased the clubhouse make me less inclined to take part in this element of the game.

If you own a business, are his calls more frequent than Lester's? If so, that's disturbing. :O

• Like 4

Shadowfennekin

I haven't purchased one of the MC businesses yet, but judging from these responses, reactions, and the fact that he still emails and/or calls me every session after I simply purchased the clubhouse make me less inclined to take part in this element of the game.

If you own a business, are his calls more frequent than Lester's? If so, that's disturbing. :O

Very. Especially if you session hope

Change sessions

"You need to sell"

Change sessions

"You need to sell"

Keep in mind the hopping of sessions is cause nobody wants to join my MC

I get them every ten minutes or so, it's pretty bad. Can't even cut him off without answering as you pick up automatically.

Totoyeahwhat123

I dont have to switch sessions for him to go crazy on his speed dial. That speed dial being my number. Earn you dirty money somewhere else biker lester

• Like 2

You need to have at least 1 bar of supplies and have your business fully upgraded to get the calls to stop after you shut it down.

Don't awnser his calls?

Oh I see, that sounds very annoying.

Does he also nags you even if you don't own a business?

Wow I'm REALLY glad I didn't waste money on biz. I know money pits where I see em, lowriders, yachts etc.

Don't awnser his calls?

Oh I see, that sounds very annoying.

Does he also nags you even if you don't own a business?

No.

Edited by H52VERGR52VER

some annoying things you just have to ignore...at least for now

one tap of circle is all it takes....

1. Tell LJT you've changed your cellphone number

2. Give him Lester's number

3. Profit (or not, since you won't have anyone reminding you to restock your business)

Alternatively, ask him to go bowling every two minutes. Guaranteed the guy will never speak to you again ;)

some annoying things you just have to ignore...at least for now

one tap of circle is all it takes....

That's not an option.

OscarZetaAcosta

Register as a ceo. He wont call you if you're registered as a ceo or vip. He doesn't even send me a text saying my supplies arrived if I register as a ceo. It completely turns him off.

It completely turns him off.

So my chances of getting a date with him are zero when I'm a business woman. Interesting...

I held off CEO stuff for a long time but gave in when I realized where Rockstar were going with the game. With the biker stuff, I immediately hopped on the train and slowly but surely making good money (still missing 7mill from the whole thing...). I've closed my Grapeseed forgery business down due to being the cheapest money maker and instead focusing on a meth lab. He only calls me to let me know of that particular business which isn't too bad. He's pretty useful at letting you know when you run out of supplies or when it's full while you farm crates (pretty sure he still calls if CEO contrary to what Oscar says but I may be wrong as it takes about 5 hours for a business to fill up and have yet to have it fill up in my CEO time).

Hopefully, though doubtfully, Rockstar will put an option to turn him off or something. Having contacts in-game to call us constantly is a big deal-breaker for someone who plays GTA every day.

• Like 1

HeistsActivist

I get them every ten minutes or so, it's pretty bad. Can't even cut him off without answering as you pick up automatically.

So glad I did NOT buy a clubhouse. I'm a heister more than a biker always

Too bad my friend has to deal with this since this is his thing but anyways sorry you guys deal with this.

Meanwhile I'm sitting back watching Impotent Rage while Lester researches for new heists

Least favourite character in any video game ever, would easily pay 2 mil to watch him get eaten by Trevor. To hangup his calls you have to answer them. Wingey prick.

• Like 3

I'd like ALL of them to stop calling me. It's never really a good time.

• Like 2

OscarZetaAcosta

So my chances of getting a date with him are zero when I'm a business woman. Interesting...

I held off CEO stuff for a long time but gave in when I realized where Rockstar were going with the game. With the biker stuff, I immediately hopped on the train and slowly but surely making good money (still missing 7mill from the whole thing...). I've closed my Grapeseed forgery business down due to being the cheapest money maker and instead focusing on a meth lab. He only calls me to let me know of that particular business which isn't too bad. He's pretty useful at letting you know when you run out of supplies or when it's full while you farm crates (pretty sure he still calls if CEO contrary to what Oscar says but I may be wrong as it takes about 5 hours for a business to fill up and have yet to have it fill up in my CEO time).

Hopefully, though doubtfully, Rockstar will put an option to turn him off or something. Having contacts in-game to call us constantly is a big deal-breaker for someone who plays GTA every day.

Don't believe me I really don't care. But fyi in the time it took to type that novel you could have tested it.

Make sure your supply pips are maxed and it'll prevent him calling. He will call when product is ready to be sold, just check regularly.

yup can confirm he does call you when you're a CEO 😎
  • Like 2

OscarZetaAcosta

yup can confirm he does call you when you're a CEO 😎

Lol ok go check my archived streams on twitch. It's kidsfordrugs on twitch and I play for hours no calls and I only have hours of stream that show it but ok.

yup can confirm he does call you when you're a CEO 😎Lol ok go check my archived streams on twitch. It's kidsfordrugs on twitch and I play for hours no calls and I only have hours of stream that show it but ok.nah sounds boring,but I do get calls to sell don't believe me?don't care I'm just saying I do get calls but OK 🙄

Btw why the hell would I want to go "check" if I know he called me😑🙃

Edited by Elektra