1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Biker Business Not Producing? (have supplies, etc.)

McPhenius

I had a forgery business in the city when the DLC came out last week. Did quite a few supply and sell missions. I decided to move my business out to Grapeseed, so I bought the one out there, credited the one in the city. I was able to do one sell mission. When I ran out of supplies, I did shut the business down for a couple days to avoid taxes (if that works).

The other day, I did some resupply runs and it showed the business as "active." It's been three days and I have full supplies, but absolutely no stock. On the Open Road computer it does show "Active" for business status. I have no employees in the business either now. Am I missing a step on starting everything back up? How do I get the workers back in and stock building back up? I do have all the upgrades bought and although the "resupply" button is lit up, selecting it says I am full with supplies.

*disclaimer... I bought the forgery business before any reviews came out saying it was the least $$ making venture

Hm not quite sure what the problem is there. Yesterday it took quite a while until my cocaine production started. I sold and stocked the supplies, it kinda took 2 ingame days. I waited out for it and supplied the other businesses.

Might be buggy

Edited by Pinkarella

try shutting down the business and reactivate...

the forgery business seem buggy in the last few days my supplies have been disappearing.

just last night i did a supply run, filled the entire bar, a few minutes later malc called saying i was out of stock when i just resupplied and filled the bar.

its no tv sketch

I asked this on the other topic, but I have the same problem with coke

How long does it take for the workers to come back after shutting the business down & re opening it? I think I've been charged at least 3 times the daily fees after trying to start it again, supplies are full, status is active, but no production or people in their underwear in the lab.

I had two sea planes to deliver five packages each. I delivered the first five packages and had plenty of time to get the second plane. Soon as I delivered the first five packages, it said the delivery was done. Second plane vanished and the delivery was over. I lost at least 60k.

Made deliveries before using two vehicles and never had a problem until today.

Shut down all biker business. I'm hoping that idiot quits calling me now. His phone calls were more annoying than the constant adversary jobs on the phone.

Edited by *Lola

Yeah I think you may need to spend a bit more time in freeroam until you get the call from LJT saying the staff's arrived.

I had a similar thing to be honest and just needed to wait for that call. Bit of a nuisance really, but I really wonder how many people are actually thoroughly testing these content updates before they're published. It's glitch city.

Yeah I'm having a same problem last night I bought a cocaine business and then I supplied business and I've been online three or four times since last night and it's only produce $20,000 worth of cocaine.

Also I have a question can I get my cocaine warehouse to produce money while playing CEO missions again like I said this is my first time and I'm not making any money from the cocaine?

Yeah I'm having a same problem last night I bought a cocaine business and then I supplied business and I've been online three or four times since last night and it's only produce $20,000 worth of cocaine.

Also I have a question can I get my cocaine warehouse to produce money while playing CEO missions again like I said this is my first time and I'm not making any money from the cocaine?

Yes

Yeah I think you may need to spend a bit more time in freeroam until you get the call from LJT saying the staff's arrived.

I had a similar thing to be honest and just needed to wait for that call. Bit of a nuisance really, but I really wonder how many people are actually thoroughly testing these content updates before they're published. It's glitch city.

When I had the business in the City I got the call from LJT and business was fine. It's been five days now, full supplies and no product producing. I sent a support ticket to Rockstar. I think something happened when I shut the business down for a day. Even though I restarted it, resupplied it, etc. Staff just hasn't found their way out to Grapeseed I guess lol.

I should add, I did have staff in Grapeseed for one sale. It was after I sold everything and did not resupply that I shut it down for a day.

Edited by McPhenius

maybe you should try to get new supplies, if possible.

cause in normal case, if you shut down the Business, the supply stock and product should be deleted.

• 8 months later...

I have the same bug. I recently bought the cocaine business and got it all stocked. When I started it up no one was in the building working. I shut the business down and restarted GTA several times. The workers finally got there but they just used the supplies and didn't make any product. Someone please help.

whywontyoulisten

Make sure you click the button to reactivate the business first; if you just fill up on supplies, it'll show as active, but nothing will get produced.

Send a ticket to R*. I'm haing the same issues since gunrunning. They're asking for a full video of the product not producing.

Link them this forum topic so they can see it is a game wide problem not user specific.

Send a ticket to R*. I'm haing the same issues since gunrunning. They're asking for a full video of the product not producing.

Link them this forum topic so they can see it is a game wide problem not user specific.

Send them 12 hour video of product not producing.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Has anyone actually found a way to properly fix this?

My issue a couple years ago somehow went away then now it's back.

Gawwwddamnit

whywontyoulisten
2 hours ago, Aznknight said:

Has anyone actually found a way to properly fix this?

My issue a couple years ago somehow went away then now it's back.

Gawwwddamnit

I did.