1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bad sport do you keep what you earn?

Alarming

Somehow I ended up in bad sport for a day. My question is, do you get to keep everything you earn or is it basically just a waste of time?

Its just a lobby full of duncans nothing more. You can play what you want nothing is a waste unless you got wasted xD

First off, you don't end up in Bad Sport magically, you either have to destroy a lot of PVs or leave a ton of jobs.

Second of all, I think you get to keep what you earn in there. You do NOT get to keep it if you end up in the Cheaters Pool.

Actually, I played earlier and did some MC missions by myself, logged in tonight and was in bad sport. To be honest, it's not bad.

Im by myself so I will be able to just hammer the MC and CEO missions and the rest I'll be asleep and at work.

Also the Dunce hat looks cool. Pity you can't buy it.

Edited by Alarming

Actually, I played earlier and did some MC missions by myself, logged in tonight and was in bad sport. To be honest, it's not bad.

Im by myself so I will be able to just hammer the MC and CEO missions and the rest I'll be asleep and at work.

okay 1, i dont believe you.

and 2, you can save an outfit and keep the dunce hat i think. so i guess thats a plus.

I was put into bad-sport end of last week, I put it down to being mass reported by dickhead MC crews for no reason, im not sure if that adds to badsport or its just a glitch as ive heard of other day one players suddenly being put into badsport out of nowhere. My destruction/gameplay has not changed in 3 years and ive never been in badsport, so highly unlikely and very coincidental that i ended up in session with a massive bunch of morons who all kept vote kicking my fellow crew also. Its a shame but freeaim lobbies are pretty toxic at the moment..#realitycheckmcs

Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R
  • Like 2

and 2, you can save an outfit and keep the dunce hat i think. so i guess thats a plus.

No you can't save the hat.

If you don't cycle through your outfits and change your clothes per day (if at all), then you can.

If you don't cycle through your outfits and change your clothes per day (if at all), then you can.

that's not saving that's wearing. If you wear any other hat it's gone.

...you can save an outfit and keep the dunce hat i think. so i guess thats a plus.

nope thats not possible since IGG 1 update...

only those that save it before they fixed get to keep it, even while saved it can disappear at any moment.

case in point, i had my dunce cap for over a year and then one day it simply disappeared.

You obviously did something to piss off Rockstar. Why do some players claim they're innocent when they're thrown into BS? Ya'll need to stop being such little f*cking sh*ts and do your time. :lol:

Edited by Candy Suxxx

DentureDynamite
My destruction/gameplay has not changed in 3 years and ive never been in badsport, so highly unlikely and very coincidental that i ended up in session with a massive bunch of morons who all kept vote kicking my fellow crew also. Its a shame but freeaim lobbies are pretty toxic at the moment..#realitycheckmcs

Yeah, a day or so ago, I ended up in a public session with two other players...less than two minutes later I was kicked. Barely had time to even drive out of my garage. Nothing pleasant to say about those two <insert vile words here>.

On the other hand, last night I ended up in a public session with one other player--complete opposite to the two douche bags; a very pleasant player. I quickly commended him/her as friendly. He/she got some MC work done, and I snagged a nice $30k Piracy Prevention. :)

Edited by DentureDynamite

The Wandering Hunter

i have dodgy status atm, and i don't destroy pvs outside vip work so it can happen from other sources

(kicking spam most likely)

All these bad sport haters lol, half of you are probably playing with modded accounts or cheated money. Why come in here all salty, it's like you are still upset your car was blown up.

On topic,

As far as I know you keep everything, at least from my experience the last time I was there. I got a few beer hats in bad sport and they were available for me upon my release along with the millions I made there.

Bad sport sucks, nobody to play with 90% of the time. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Good luck OP, 1-2 days is nothing, when you get out avoid poor sports and blowing up cars.

All these players saying you don't magically end up there are probably the ones kicking and reporting anyone who gets close or even just gets put in the same session as them.

There appears to be some kind of bug currently involving MC work. I logged in to find bad sport warnings all over from apparently leaving jobs before completing them. I've now started recording myself finishing jobs and leaving a short time after, once it's confirmed that the work is done, but the warnings still apply.

So yes, actually, people are magically winding up in bad sport.

Actually, I have left a few times of late without completing my MC missions.

Like I said all along, I'm not complaining, I just wanted to make sure what work I did, got saved.

DominusTaranis

There appears to be some kind of bug currently involving MC work. I logged in to find bad sport warnings all over from apparently leaving jobs before completing them. I've now started recording myself finishing jobs and leaving a short time after, once it's confirmed that the work is done, but the warnings still apply.

So yes, actually, people are magically winding up in bad sport.

#rekt

I had MC prez kill me with an AR while I was apart of his club. . .

I had to leave the MC just to retaliate .

Not sure if that has something to do with the lastest bugs and such...

All these players saying you don't magically end up there are probably the ones kicking and reporting anyone who gets close or even just gets put in the same session as them.

I'm never shy to report player for things that I consider being a bad sports. Like doing a heist then immediately firing a rocket at the ground when they load in to get three kills. To me, that's being a bad sports even though it's a legitimate thing to do in the game. I think it's up to individual players to make the decision. There are lots of players who just make it their business to ruin someone else's day. I'm quite happy for them to be put in a bad sport lobby.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

First off, you don't end up in Bad Sport magically, you either have to destroy a lot of PVs or leave a ton of jobs.

You obviously did something to piss off Rockstar. Why do some players claim they're innocent when they're thrown into BS? Ya'll need to stop being such little f*cking sh*ts and do your time. :lol:

I like how y'all felt the need to emphasize on that. Like really, nobody could care less.

Y'all a bunch of triggered ass little clowns. Like you ain't got nothing better to do? Just answer the doggone question!

Edited by Scaglietti

I had MC prez kill me with an AR while I was apart of his club. . .

I had to leave the MC just to retaliate .

Not sure if that has something to do with the lastest bugs and such...

MC presidents (and CEOs) control friendly fire settings ;)

Edited by Gridl0k

I'm never shy to report player for things that I consider being a bad sports. Like doing a heist then immediately firing a rocket at the ground when they load in to get three kills. To me, that's being a bad sports even though it's a legitimate thing to do in the game. I think it's up to individual players to make the decision. There are lots of players who just make it their business to ruin someone else's day. I'm quite happy for them to be put in a bad sport lobby.

Well i understand that logic but me coming to kill you while you are working isn't me coming to ruin your day. It's me coming to play, that's the game and it's supposed to be fun.

(I am totally guilty of firing a rocket at my feet after a heist with randoms if I'm not already passive. Freeroam is kill or be killed. If they aren't friends how do I know they won't do it to me, again? Because it has happened to me too. To avoid this be passive or communicate and/or play with friends.)

Jumped in yesterday and I had near full lobbies. I did about 4 lobby jumps and it was all near full with different people.