1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers DLC clothing unlocks

darkphoenix77

darkphoenix77

Quick question regarding the Black and White Western Motorcyle Tee's and the Nagasaki Hoodie.....I bought the Nightblade (also recently sold as I only wanted the clothing unlock) and also obviously have played since the release of bikers and all three shirts can be equipped and show up at clothing stores, however they do not appear in my apartment wardrobe (under special or anywhere else)? I assume this isn't by design, so is this something that will be hotfixed as I assume the intent wasn't to only be able to equip these at a clothing store?

Also, I have been noticing the Xero and Junk advertisement barricades in stunt races (plummet I think) flicker and disappear when entering the tunnel and the red and white slow down bars and red and white wall disappear in over the bridge (though you are still slowed at the spot where the bars should be still) has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by darkphoenix77

To answer your first question: you must buy the three clothing items (if it says free then buy it and it will be equipped to your inventory, you can later use that to rewear it in your closet when going to the special tops section)

To answer the second question: Yes, this is an issue most players are having (myself included) and should hopefully be fixed in the next patch or so (DLCs have many bugs when officially released)

Have a good rest of your day/night :)

darkphoenix77

To answer your first question: you must buy the three clothing items (if it says free then buy it and it will be equipped to your inventory, you can later use that to rewear it in your closet when going to the special tops section)

To answer the second question: Yes, this is an issue most players are having (myself included) and should hopefully be fixed in the next patch or so (DLCs have many bugs when officially released)

Have a good rest of your day/night :)

Thank you for the reply :) About the clothing I will check my inventory....I just noticed after buying them for "Free" that you could equip them in the store but not out of the apartment closet. About the second question it is actually Chiliad with the disappearing barricades not Plummet...but you obviously know what I was talking about so it is moot. Hopefully they will be patched soon, I mean it isn't game breaking or anything but it is a minor annoyance and a bit immersion breaking to see barricades do some David Copperfield "stuff" :p

Edit: Just checked under the interaction menu under inventory and I don't see special tops even listed anywhere.....I see accessories, watches chains, glasses, hats etc. but no category for special tops and nothing under outfits....the only item listed under special tops that is equippable from the closet is the Bahama Mama's Tee

Edited by darkphoenix77

darkphoenix77

Well.....can add the Western Motorcycles Hoodie to the list also (still only the Bahama Mama's Tee in wardrobe).....the apartment I have is the $800,000 one on Wild Oats Dr. if that makes a difference.

Ah yes, sorry about the late reply. That is a strange thing to be happening, glad to see that you got the hoodie. I'm not sure why that wouldn't be in your inventory since if it was free and you pressed buy it should've popped into your inventory. No, the apartment wouldn't make a difference. Now, when you logged in last week, did you get two little notifications on top of your mini map saying "Western Shirt" and "Hoodie" unlocked?

darkphoenix77

Ah yes, sorry about the late reply. That is a strange thing to be happening, glad to see that you got the hoodie. I'm not sure why that wouldn't be in your inventory since if it was free and you pressed buy it should've popped into your inventory. No, the apartment wouldn't make a difference. Now, when you logged in last week, did you get two little notifications on top of your mini map saying "Western Shirt" and "Hoodie" unlocked?

When I logged in today I got the notice that the hoodie unlocked......I went to the wardrobe and it isn't there (the only thing under special tops is the Bahama Mama's Tee, which was the giveaway like 4 weeks ago or so). Heading of to Ponsyby's Clothing store shows all the items under special tops and they can be equipped from there but I still don't have them in the apartment's closet, nor in the inventory. It is odd and I have no idea why they are not appearing under special tops in the apartment like the Bahama Mama's Tee did. As long as I go to a clothing store I can change them at will, but they are not available at the apartment. I'm at a loss really as I assume nobody else is having this particular issue. I play/grind a lot in solo mode (learning and practicing on the different race tracks), but I don't see why that would make a difference either.....

Edited by darkphoenix77