1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was the most fun you had in a free roam death match

hugh750

tonight me and a friend where riding around in my upgraded insurgent causing trouble in free roam.

both me and my friend got killed a few times, eventually i got another player who was driving a turrented insurgent to chase me,

he chased me over about half the map i even gained quite a distance between us by going off road and placing a proxie down when i went back on a paved road and letting him catchup with me (forgetting that one proxie isn't enough).

sorry for the story.

Smooth Longsack

I had a sh*t load of fun smacking another biker gang and taking three bags of $$$. My crew got $21k for the trouble. I was all giggles last night.

• Like 1

Hands down, without question, probably won't ever see it again:

When an entire lobby met me and two other guys atop Mt. Chilliad for the most fun-filled, bust your gut laughing, free for all snowball fight I've ever seen.

We all agreed to "no weapons!" and just snowballs.

It was the best time I've ever had on GTAO.

I love when it snows in Los Santos! :)

jQgQEL6MlUeLawEds7hRVw_0_0.jpg

Vehicular manslaughter with the Insurgent on free aim in the middle of an organization battle.

Cackling Jack

When we took on another bikie MC with only five of us against their seven out in the hills. Good times man good times.

When I was running in passive mode between 2 guys who kept spamming each other with RPGs, and collecting the money they dropped. It was hilarious.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Making a kid cry after just 15 minutes of killing him.

In the end i pretty much spawned him trough killing from the city to the swamp under the bridge to the tunnel under fort zancudo....then he stopped crying and went iddle.

Also just before he went iddle 3 or 4 people went and try to kill me because they did not apreciate my work and did not really dig the crying coming from the squeekers microphone.

I was able to kill them almost as easely as the squeeker...they went passive and when i was not near, drove away one by one :D

Back when VIP mode first dropped, I had the first fun freemode deathmatch in AGES, I was a lonely VIP with my associate messing around in Vinewood hills while I was in Rockford Hills, by the tunnel under Rockford Plaza near Los Santos Customs.

I got an invitation for an executive deathmatch from a VIP and three associates, I accepted it and started fighting. I was using tactical moves by placing stickies and proximity mines in some entrances, using the Heavy rifle for the times they were far away, but we were still trading equal blows and it was entertaining.

I managed to kill the VIP and an associate with one Heavy Rifle single shot, destroyed all of them in their armored limo with a grenade launcher, blew them up with two stickies hidden inside a car door that I placed to block a certain entrance to the tunnel, ran over the VIP with an Insurgent, etc.

It wasn't one-sided, they got me good in certain places, they sometimes got me when I popped out of cover and I felt like I was in a corner once they ordered that limo and killed me with the minigun from far away twice, they just made the mistake of driving into my traps and it was mostly my territory then.

What was good is that no one else was there to ruin our deathmatch, not even that one Hydra griefer who tried strafing us, so this deathmatch is the reason why I praise the Executives and Other Criminals update.

few days ago i was in a 1v3 free roam battle that eventually turned into a 1v14 battle. I still held up pretty well for what it was, but i still got my ass beat. Contrary to what they believed, I was actually having a really fun time even though I was getting my ass beat like never before. Just the fact I managed to turn half a lobby against me was pretty rewarding. Only downside was I wasted a few G's in ammo and my KD went down by 0.01

that_f-in_guy

Has anyone else noticed that 95% of trolls wear some kind of mask or face paint? You can just point out who's going to be a dick right off the bat.

In the end i pretty much spawned him trough killing from the city to the swamp under the bridge to the tunnel under fort zancudo....then he stopped crying and went iddle.

Also just before he went iddle 3 or 4 people went and try to kill me because they did not apreciate my work and did not really dig the crying coming from the squeekers microphone.

I was able to kill them almost as easely as the squeeker...they went passive and when i was not near, drove away one by one :D

I don't see why that is funny at all? I don't think making people cry is funny, I think it's pathetic.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed that 95% of trolls wear some kind of mask or face paint? You can just point out who's going to be a dick right off the bat.

not always true as in some trolls can appear on the minimap as white dots and nice players can be red dots (they could have just been having fun in a free roam death match). :lol:

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I don't see why that is funny at all? I don't think making people cry is funny, I think it's pathetic.Well...that's just like...your opinion man.

Back when the game was relatively new, a few friends and I fought an entire lobby, 3 v 13, all the way from Hawick, down to Davis, then up to Chumash, wherein everyone in the fight ran out of everything but shotgun shells and we went home broke, bloody, and with a guilty conscience.

Watching everyone scatter as they realized they were somehow losing to the people in flip-flops standing on submerged police cars was hilarious.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Most fun I've had in any death match was in gta 4. We had a team dm set up in the prison melee only omg it was fun. And towards the end some people escaped the area and found cars so people were being run over and then some cars and players caught on fire so their characters started screaming it was great

ThaSouljaCity

The ones that don't involve bulletproof helmets, bst, armored karumas, insurgents, jets, tanks, and other bogus tactics

• Like 2

When I was running in passive mode between 2 guys who kept spamming each other with RPGs, and collecting the money they dropped. It was hilarious.

Reminds me of when Freeroam Events came out and a Hold The Fort event was going on. Everyone and their mother tried to win it, but I just ran around in passive mode collecting the money of the deceased. I probably made more money of that than the winner of the event. I never understood why people don't bank their cash.