1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Farm

Killedseth

My pot farm just got raided. They took an almost full warehouse. Business must be restarted from nothing. Just so everyone knows when you die during a raid you go to jail, aren't released until it over.

Care to supply video proof?

Yeah, had this twice. Dying "arrests" you and makes you spectate other MC members, posted it in the the biker missions thread

Cops:

1. Cops arrive at your business to arrest your NPC Staff. You must kill all surrounding cops and if you die you are arrested, if everyone in your MC is arrested you fail, once all cops are killed, you have to chase a police van that has arrested some NPC workers and return them to your business.
Edited by Mr_Zombly

Yeah, had this twice. Dying "arrests" you and makes you spectate other MC members, posted it in the the biker missions thread

Cops:

1. Cops arrive at your business to arrest your NPC Staff. You must kill all surrounding cops and if you die you are arrested, if everyone in your MC is arrested you fail, once all cops are killed, you have to chase a police van that has arrested some NPC workers and return them to your business.

Actually sounds quite fun :lol:

• Like 2

Care to supply video proof?

I can confirm it is real. All businesses can be raided and are usually raided somewhere around full supply unless you bought the security upgrade. You will be called by diet lester to tell you that sh*t hit the fan and you need to save your business. You and your crew have only one life during this time, and if your entire club dies you lose the business and have to restart.

• Like 2

Diana McFarland__

sure wish we got arrested instead of shot and killed in freeroam.

really annoying getting shot for a 1 star

Edited by Diana McFarland__

That happened to me some minutes ago on my cocaine lab, died to the police, was 97% with product, lost everything. But i didnt got arrested. Only respawned nearby with tears in eyes.

That happened to me some minutes ago on my cocaine lab, died to the police, was 97% with product, lost everything. But i didnt got arrested. Only respawned nearby with tears in eyes.

Really? I respawned outside a police station, would've been nice if part of the mission was to break out any arrested MC members although it would probably get annoying quickly.

loving how this dlc is somewhat darwinian in nature.

bad pve-ers lose money, good pve-ers make it.

lol.

• Like 1

Did you have any other MC members, or were you going solo?

Lol do you expect any less from R* with these updates? They're not worth it in terms of making money, Pac Standard is still king.

This is exactly why I've not spent a penny on this DLC until all the little nuances come out. I'll let others make the mistakes, then I *MAY* buy something, or then again I may not.

lol.

Shadowfennekin

Well looks like I'll be buying the security upgrade for sure in my second business, whenever they have a sale on businesses anyways.

I've only been raided once in my fully upgraded cash factory but it wasn't by cops. Pretty much just summon your Insurgent to ram the police van to a stop from what I understand, as those are COMPLETELY BP.

Well looks like I'll be buying the security upgrade for sure in my second business, whenever they have a sale on businesses anyways.

I've only been raided once in my fully upgraded cash factory but it wasn't by cops. Pretty much just summon your Insurgent to ram the police van to a stop from what I understand, as those are COMPLETELY BP.

you can just shoot at it and it will stop.

Affalterbach

Cops:

When does this happen? Gotta try that, sounds dope.

Did you have any other MC members, or were you going solo?

I was solo.

You also lose the business if you're 'arrested' during a raid?

Nope, its just shutdown.

lol.

And the ones who lose bitch and moan about "jey greifers" or "tryhards" or "trolls" like GTA isn't suppose to have a competitive aspect...

I've been raided 4 times so far. My observations are:

Security upgrade MAY help but I fully upgraded all of my businesses and they were still raided (at or near full capacity).

Raids seem to occur if you neglect one of your businesses for too long

When tasked with recovering your workers/product from a moving police van, you can indeed shoot the driver through the windshield.

Dying at any time during the raid mission results in a "Busted" screen followed by spectator mode (if there are any surviving MC members). Respawn is at the nearest police station.

Failing to recover your assets results in a loss of all supply and product. Your business will require a restart mission. (Silver lining- your business will be fully supplied after the very simple start-up mission)

Successful recovery of your workers/product will still result in a 50% loss of product.

Cops:

When does this happen? Gotta try that, sounds dope.

Random times when owning business, it's more likely to happen with no security upgrade.