1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Super Sayan Nappa

Morals

make total destroy
4 hours ago, Japseye said:

refer to people as stupid or racist immediately

If you don't want to be called stupid and racist, don't be stupid and racist.

Japseye
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, make total destroy said:

no I think I'll be the person who stands behind reality lol

I'm only stupid and racist because I don't agree with the bullsh*t which comes out of Sivis mouth

you don't know the meaning of racism neither does Sivis, use words which you know the meaning of please :)

31 minutes ago, make total destroy said:

But seriously, I'm racist and stupid because I said white-made inventions.

Wait a minute guys I'm going to edit Wikipedia and add that John Logie Baird had an African-American alongside him when he created the TV in 1926, and then I won't be racist right? yes white-made inventions, created by.. surprise white people. You guys are literally braindead and sheep

Edited by Japseye

Darth Yokel
13 minutes ago, Japseye said:

But seriously, I'm racist and stupid because I said white-made inventions.

No, you said white-made inventions (among other stupid sh*t) because you're racist. And FYI, I have never met a racist person who thought that he was racist. You all think that you aren't. But it's hardly something that you can hide. It seeps through the very essence of your being. You can't help it.

Japseye
Just now, Darth Yokel said:

No, you said white-made inventions (among other stupid sh*t) because you're racist. And FYI, I have never met a racist person who thought that he was racist. You all think that you aren't. But it's hardly something that you can hide. It seeps through the very essence of your being. You can't help it.

So you know what's in my mind? you're a social justice warrior pal. You assume too many things and make unfounded accusations. I said white-made inventions because I'm sick of this "white privilege" which Sivis believes in. No I'm white and proud of that, though I'm not a racist because racism is essentially picking on someone because of their skin colour, now shut your noise you piece of sh*t

Darth Yokel
1 minute ago, Japseye said:

So you know what's in my mind? you're a social justice warrior pal.

This is beautiful.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You can't defend yourself after that sh*t on the last page and you certainly aren't in a position to accuse others of anything. You should leave before you get eaten alive because you're only going to dig yourself deeper and deeper.

4 minutes ago, Japseye said:

I'm white and proud of that

Like that. Why would you be proud of your skin color if it's irrelevant?

Typhus

Japseye, what does all this talk of race have to do with the subject of morality?

Japseye

I never said it's irrelevant. Can you please quote where I said that it was irrelevant? now you're making things up :) 

defend? the only way I could prove it to people with your political mind frame is if Martin Luther King vouched for me lol , oh that was a little joke btw incase you got hurt by it or took it serious.

We're talking about race and I'm being accused as a white supremacist, why should I not say that I'm white and proud? is my opinion and the way I feel offending you. Great display of "freedom of speech" and equality of everyone having an opinion. I guess your sense of equality is everything being the same right? i.e communism which I've already went over. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Typhus said:

Japseye, what does all this talk of race have to do with the subject of morality?

I don't really know why abortion was being discussed on this topic either.

I'll be the sensible one and get back on topic but I won't be the last one to talk about race because Sivis will have his jab that I'm Adolf Hitler or sympathise with the Nazi party 🙄 

Darth Yokel
Just now, Japseye said:

I never said it's irrelevant.

I know you didn't. It would be irrelevant to someone who isn't racist.

2 minutes ago, Japseye said:

why should I not say that I'm white and proud

Because only racists are proud of their whiteness. It is inherently a racist sentiment.

Japseye
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Darth Yokel said:

I know you didn't. It would be irrelevant to someone who isn't racist.

Because only racists are proud of their whiteness. It is inherently a racist sentiment.

hahahaha please please be quiet. According to who? I've heard the same bullsh*t come from liberals and racist college / university professors in the United States and England. I think for myself. I could show you the White culture if you like? The Almighty Jesus Christ, architecture from 1600s-1900s , technology such as the iPhone or TV

Unlike you, I don't need my friends or my college professor to confirm everything. As I said, I think for myself and use a combination of logic and reality, which I've witnessed of course.

I just said let's leave it and you're carrying on 🙄

Edited by Japseye

Darth Yokel
3 minutes ago, Japseye said:

I think for myself

I'm sure you do. You're just not very good at it.

Typhus

hahahaha please please be quiet. According to who? I've heard the same bullsh*t come from liberals and racist college / university professors in the United States and England. I think for myself. I could show you the White culture if you like? The Almighty Jesus Christ, architecture from 1600s-1900s , technology such as the iPhone or TV

Unlike you, I don't need my friends or my college professor to confirm everything. As I said, I think for myself and use a combination of logic and reality, which I've witnessed of course.

I just said let's leave it and you're carrying on 🙄

But Jesus wasn't white.

Japseye
Posted (edited)

Ok princesses 😘

4 minutes ago, Typhus said:

But Jesus wasn't white.

Lol I remember hearing a few times about a year ago that "according to scientific university studies" , Jesus wasn't white and some other things were created by black people (can't remember exactly) , we've came across a new low in America where we've turned our back on each other. 

Remember guys, Jesus was black according to "scientific" studies and this evidence comes from liberals (who hate the idea of religion) , ffs I need to laugh hard right now

Edited by Japseye

Darth Yokel
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Typhus said:

But Jesus wasn't white.

Don't tell him that. He's still convinced that great architectural achievements are the result of someone's whiteness. Imagine in how many pieces his brain would explode if he were to learn who built the pyramids and when. Or the Great Wall of China.

Edited by Darth Yokel

Typhus

Ok princesses 😘

Lol I remember hearing a few times about a year ago that "according to scientific university studies" , Jesus wasn't white and some other things were created by black people (can't remember exactly) , we've came across a new low in America where we've turned our back on each other. 

No, I'm not talking about Afrocentrist claims that Jesus was black. I'm speaking about simple geography, the people in that region would not be white. The "white" Jesus image was really a Renaissance construct used to glorify the Pope's bastard son Cesare Borgia. It has no real basis in reality.

Japseye

Darth Yokel if I were a liberal I could probably convince you that I'm really a black white supremacist 

1 minute ago, Typhus said:

No, I'm not talking about Afrocentrist claims that Jesus was black. I'm speaking about simple geography, the people in that region would not be white. The "white" Jesus image was really a Renaissance construct used to glorify the Pope's bastard son Cesare Borgia. It has no real basis in reality.

You're talking about simple geography yet the intellectuals of the past 100 years could not work it out. U da mann man

Typhus
3 minutes ago, Japseye said:

You're talking about simple geography yet the intellectuals of the past 100 years could not work it out. U da mann man

What? It's a matter of simple common sense that different races inhabit different parts of the world, and those in the Palestine region have brown skin. This isn't a new development.

Japseye

How's this of Afrocentrist claims , some (NOT ALL) wish white people would not reproduce and die off and you expect me to believe this bs? ok enough internet for today

Typhus

How's this of Afrocentrist claims , some (NOT ALL) wish white people would not reproduce and die off and you expect me to believe this bs? ok enough internet for today

What the f*cking Hell are you talking about?

Japseye

In other words , I don't believe that bullsh*t for one minute.

To tell you the truth, I'm not a follower of Jesus so I'm not going to get into depth about it but regardless it's a work of art that has an impact on many many people.

Dark Yokel do you want to see some evidence of White culture, the reason why I'm proud of being white. You don't have to murder black people in order to be proud of your heritage, which your f*cked up mind obviously regards it to

Tchuck

In other words , I don't believe that bullsh*t for one minute.

How is it bullsh*t? You can go to the Galilee right now, and see for yourself that the majority of the people there are brown, and we live in a highly connected world where people can move around easily.

How would Jesus be white if he was born in that same region, to peasants who belonged to the lower castes, and thus were of similar complexion as the rest of the region (ie: brown)? 

Japseye
8 minutes ago, Typhus said:

What the f*cking Hell are you talking about?

I read what you said wrong.

Well you said you're not talking about Afrocentrist claims, I'm talking about claims from white LIBERALS , if I mention liberals I'm speaking about white people. You know, these people

https://static.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

https://assets.thepoliticalinsider.com/content/uploads/2016/11/3A32024D00000578-3918258-image-a-341_1478675547680.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tchuck said:

How is it bullsh*t? You can go to the Galilee right now, and see for yourself that the majority of the people there are brown, and we live in a highly connected world where people can move around easily.

How would Jesus be white if he was born in that same region, to peasants who belonged to the lower castes, and thus were of similar complexion as the rest of the region (ie: brown)? 

Here's a white person from Galilee 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jdEV4F0xbVk/TTSL7fLNJGI/AAAAAAAAACc/C9D-9rpt3FU/s1600/Shefa+cycle+galilee7.jpg

You just said the majority, meaning that there are some white people there. Anyway enough of this because these claims are getting retarded 

Darth Yokel
Posted (edited)

The totally not racist guy can't get over the idea that Jesus wasn't white. But totally not racist. Totally.

2 hours ago, Typhus said:

The "white" Jesus image was really a Renaissance construct used to glorify the Pope's bastard son Cesare Borgia.

The idea is a bit older than that, but it's still pure horsesh*t.

Edited by Darth Yokel

sivispacem

Don't worry, the racist not-racist member has left the building.

Short Stay
8 hours ago, Typhus said:

If you took Nihilism from my post, you have completely misunderstood my position. My feelings on the matter could more appropriately be compared to animism, as I believe what we call "morality" is not unique to humans, and is rather a key to the survival of all social beasts.

Indeed, human concepts of compassion pre-date our own species, and can be seen as far back as the sabre-toothed Tiger. Our lives are meaningless, but our ideas of morality will survive us, and were already present before we evolved.

Indeed rats are known to shown a form of compassion in that they will assist other members of the pack who are ill or cannot feed. No doubt this assists the pack in some way.  Domestic cats sometimes assist other cats who are about to give birth.

Our lives are indeed meaningless in many ways.  What does anyone care about someone who is already dead and whom one never even knew existed? What meaning can we ascribe to someone who existed 100,000 years ago and about whom no record exists?  It could be argued that by having children that person contributed to the existence and survival of the race but the contribution would have been negligible and may have even been a detrimental one. Of course, our own existences are precious to ourselves and perhaps to a few surrounding us, and the sum total of our memories, skills and experience counts for something.  As someone once said "If you kill a man you destroy a whole universe". Hyperbole, but nice anyway.