1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Did You Know That...

Señor_Fisto

Since the "Guides and Strategies" section seems to shift towards glitches and the like (and is relatively inactive) I thought a thread here about (legitimate) little known tips or tidbits about GTAO that new players or even old one might not know about or wouldn't normally consider, whether it concerns making money easier or a PVP tip.

I'll go first: an incredibly easy way of completing a Most Wanted with a buddy or two at any level anywhere on the map is to go to the nearest police station and grab the NOOSE riot van. It has an unbreakable one-way bulletproof windshield, and both side windows are invincible and bulletproof as long as you don't try to shoot out the car. It even equips you with a free bulletproof vest when you first get in. It's ridiculously difficult to die in a police chase in one of these things.

Edited by Señor_Fisto
  • Like 1

If the G&S section is inactive, why aren't you helping it by posting this there where this belongs?

• Like 3

Because the G&S section should be renamed the "Glitches/Etc Cause We Know You're Gonna Post Em Anyways" section. One of the more popular recently replied to threads is over a year old and completely irrelevant/doesn't belong in that section, showing that even the moderators themselves don't often pay G&S much mind.

• Like 2

• Like 2

I just use an armored kuruma and park by a corner, it's more convenient than trying to spawn a noose van.

SmokesWithCigs

Since the "Guides and Strategies" section seems to shift towards glitches and the like (and is relatively inactive) I thought a thread here about (legitimate) little known tips or tidbits about GTAO that new players or even old one might not know about or wouldn't normally consider, whether it concerns making money easier or a PVP tip.

I'll go first: an incredibly easy way of completing a Most Wanted with a buddy or two at any level anywhere on the map is to go to the nearest police station and grab the NOOSE riot van. It has an unbreakable one-way bulletproof windshield, and both side windows are invincible and bulletproof as long as you don't try to shoot out the car. It even equips you with a free bulletproof vest when you first get in. It's ridiculously difficult to die in a police chase in one of these things.

Cool! The marina and a insurgent works just as well. I like shooting it out though. The lifeguard station at the beach , the secret garage in vine wood behind the up n atom is also a good hold off spot and there's an , the body at the lower end of the sky lift in Palermo is also a good spot.

Cool! The marina and a insurgent works just as well. I like shooting it out though. The lifeguard station at the beach , the secret garage in vine wood behind the up n atom is also a good hold off spot and there's an , the body at the lower end of the sky lift in Palermo is also a good spot.

Shut up and let him do his thing.
He might be onto something. And what's G&S? Glitches and sh*t?

Guides and Strategies. And as some have already mentioned, there is already a thread for this kind of stuff.

Yuuuuuup. Was gonna post it but someone already did. Still....

http://gtaforums.com/topic/711700-things-you-didnt-know-about-gtao-until-now/

There's actually some good stuff in the G&S section, you know. There's a Heavy Revolver PvP Guide and the last post was 4 days ago. How is that inactive? True, it's not a popular section but if all sections start doing what you're doing (post in the "main" section) then what's the point of having sections?

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 1

He might be onto something. And what's G&S? Glitches and sh*t?We need an official petition to rename Guides & Strategies, Glitches and sh*t...
  • Like 3

He might be onto something. And what's G&S? Glitches and sh*t?We need an official petition to rename Guides & Strategies, Glitches and sh*t... +1
  • Like 3