2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Want to play like Auto-Aim in Free-Aim lobbies? Free Aim Training Here

Paddycthemc

GTA 5 Free Aim Training:

I've played GTA Free Aim since 2009 in GTA IV on PS3, Xbox 360, to Xbox One and PS4, and throughout I've lead crews and trained players how to use free aim properly, many think they know free aim in GTA but the RnG community is on a different level.

14980718_1868785683351022_89534404578420

Now I know what you're thinking, 'I'm already decent at free aim in GTA 5' most people I begin to train believe this too, until they step into a game with people who know RnG throughout. On most beginners they can get instant headshots using Run and Gun due to the way most people move slowly while aiming etc

For instance, the majority of players will use LT/L2 to aim, whereas I will teach you how to use RT/R2 correctly instead of LT/L2

couple this with half a dosen other important tips for your movement and aim and most passive GTA players won't be able to gun you down (fairly, anyway ;)

You can find introduction videos to Run N Gun methods on the internet, however none can assess your personal play style and tell you how you need to improve. As I am used to showing players how to improve their free aim skill and have a team of 9 - 10 extra players who play regularly get online I provide a service not many do.

-No previous skills required and any GTAO rank is welcome, from level1 to 20,000

-Must have a microphone

If you're interested contact me on

Xbox One: Paddy C The MC

Playstation: paddytheguru

Edited by Paddycthemc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This sh*t is so f*cking cringy lol

I need to look at the forums rules to figure out if its against the rules to call you and your "mates" a bunch of *blanks* and tell you to *blank* yourself

if you catch my drift

I'll add you on PSN. I think I'm a good Free Aim RnG player and I play claw and get headshots easily most of the times.

• 2 weeks later...

This sh*t is so f*cking cringy lol

I need to look at the forums rules to figure out if its against the rules to call you and your "mates" a bunch of *blanks* and tell you to *blank* yourself

if you catch my drift

I guarantee you are one of the hundreds of thousands of people who think they're good at this game, while using LT RPGs and ASs

I don't understand what are u trying to say in this thread. That using RT/R2 for aiming is better than using L's? It seems to me that you've created it to inform people that you are a fckin beast in this game.

I don't understand what are u trying to say in this thread. That using RT/R2 for aiming is better than using L's? It seems to me that you've created it to inform people that you are a fckin beast in this game.

Fair comment I didn't mean to do so, i'm constantly playing players much much better than me. I created this so anyone wanting to improve their free aim could get at me and I'd help you with the basics etc, the main two reasons are that I like helping people play well cause it adds more heads to the RnG community and maybe some of the people I train would be therefore in search of a crew and I run one (obv). The RT thing is just a general concept, that MOST people on GTA use LT on standard control type, moving slow, whereas using RT on standard control type makes you move swiftly and if played right will weild more headshots. I personally use standard FPS controls so I use LT but also move fast but these controls are harder to come to terms with, sorry for the novel |:)

P.S I have edited the post so it is less about me more about the community and specified about the LT/L2 trick propperly.