Take a look at this picture,

Ryan Price

Grandthefter

What is the point in posting this? It shows a picture of a copper looking at a wall, so what if he isn't after you. There are more criminals than just you out there, stupid

What's wrong with it? It's ridiculously big for starters. Oh, wait, I have magical powers...

usually if i have a star the cops will stop chasing the criminal and come after me

user posted image

Lance_Vance_Dance

How is it just me aren't the stars supposed to be on the right side? sorry i havent played vice in a week since that incident happened, im sure most of you know

No, the stars are in the correct spot. On the other hand, I would like to say that this is an incredibly pointless topic and the answer is probably something incredibly stupid. In other words, it is most likely the officer looking at the wall. Oh wow, I'm so amazed- I can hardly control myself. If it is something else that may actually be remotely interesting, well, I still honestly do not care.

y2kcrazyjoker
Notice the stars,and notice the copper.

Whats wrong with it?

Of course i know.

link to picture that was way too big

*edited by illspirit for, erm, readability.

You never cease to me amaze me, Ryan.  :sarcasm:

Someone put an end to this f*cktard n00b's stay here.....

How is it just me aren't the stars supposed to be on the right side? sorry i havent played vice in a week since that incident happened, im sure most of you know

LVD can't tell his right's from his lefts,LOL, anyways, there in the right place.

Gr Moff Matt
yeah when you get 100 %

or if you use a GS!  :sly:

stevetheleafe

i think a gameshark would be cool, but how about the cheat disk. i think that one is safer and probably more fun too. :/

Is it the cop taking a leak on the wall? "people pissing on the street, you know they just don't care" - "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

im sure somebody has already asked this... is it that you have 2 stars, and the cop is just standing there ?

Most likely (and quite pointless) answer to this dumb picture:

Either a) The cop isn't chasing you, or b) Your picture quality on your tv sucks ass.

As for the "i think a gameshark would be cool, but how about the cheat disk. i think that one is safer and probably more fun too":

The cheat disc, from what I know, just gives you access to all the cheats we already know. Spawn tanks, hotring racer, reduce cop level, etc.

Ballistic Jello

Take a look at this post, and tell me why anyone cares.  Heh. :sarcasm: Anyway, this isn't really that uncommon, but it's kind of a dumb mistake on Rockstar's part.  If he's that close, that's weird.  This usually happens to me when they are farther away than this.  WeIrD.  Oh, well, just another ejemplo of why Vice is an early-released buggy mess compared to GTA3.  Grrrr.  Has anyone besides me had way more bugs, glitches, and freezes in Vice than in GTA3?  :sarcasm:

2rqkacm.jpg

Thanks for giving me a heartattack loading time :angry: . Ive found better things to do while taking a shvitz :bored: . Also thanks for the big ass size, I'm sure you couldnt have lowerd the size if you tried, bravo, dumbass.

me       ryan

:die:   :p

SmellyJelly

The cop might be facing the other way because he is trying to run away. Most likely because you shot him or did the stars cheat on and turned it off then turned it back on.

user posted image

Has anyone besides me had more bugs, glitches, and freezes in Vice than in GTA3?  :sarcasm:

Yes, ive seen alot of more glitches in VC, than GTA3. RockStar crammed way too much stuff in the game. As a matter of fact, relating to this topic, I was playing the game and i got my stars up to 3, but there were no cops in cars anywhere. Only the cops on foot were shooting at me along with the helicopter, but no cop cars. This went on for about  5 mins until i killed myself. Weird!lopezbanner8.JPG

Yes, ive seen alot of more glitches in VC, than GTA3. RockStar crammed way too much stuff in the game. As a matter of fact, relating to this topic, I was playing the game and i got my stars up to 3, but there were no cops in cars anywhere. Only the cops on foot were shooting at me along with the helicopter, but no cop cars. This went on for about  5 mins until i killed myself. Weird!

VERY...anyways,this illspirit guy,you're cool.Ryan as for you, :angry: I don't think so.