1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

CEO Vehicle List Help

Big_Shell

Hey guys, I can't be the first one to ask this, but I'm unable to find the exact vehicles that are free to spawn once they're purchased. I don't even really want them, I'm just tired of accidentally paying for them haha. Could someone help me out? Specifically which ones I need to buy unarmored vs armored.

look in the ceo list, all the vehicles that you have to pay to spawn, well those are the ones you would need to buy in order to get them to spawn for free!

its that simple!

• Like 2

I was actually thinking about asking similar question, so I'll make use of this thread - some vehicles (like brickade) have that lockpad icon and additional text below says they can be unlocked after purchasing <insert size here> warehouse - does that just unlock them and you still have to pay for them every time, or you can then access them for free? Alternatively, can you access them for free after purchasing said warehosue and said vehicle from Pegasus?

Edited by namless1

to my knowledge , only the Karin Beejay and the Albany Washington are for free . for the other armored vehicles/buzzard on the list , you need to buy them in order to able to spawn them for free....

Edited by nido997

I was actually thinking about asking similar question, so I'll make use of this thread - some vehicles (like brickade) have that lockpad icon and additional text below says they can be unlocked after purchasing <insert size here> warehouse - does that just unlock them and you still have to pay for them every time, or you can then access them for free? Alternatively, can you access them for free after purchasing said warehosue and said vehicle from Pegasus?

It unlocks them for purchase. Once you purchase them they become available for free on the CEO vehicle list.

I understand that I need to buy them, but some are armored, and some aren't. I need to know which variant of the cars to buy.

look in the ceo list, all the vehicles that you have to pay to spawn, well those are the ones you would need to buy in order to get them to spawn for free!

its that simple!

You need armoured versions of everything.

They're also all Long Wheel Base (LWB) variants except the XLS, so you have to buy

Armoured LWB Schafter V12

Armoured LWB Baller LE

Armoured LWB Cog 55

Armoured XLS

Note that the XLS is still f*cked up and spawns the unarmoured version, despite needing to own the armoured one.

Other than the Baller all my LWB armoured cars are in storage and unmodified, they only exist to let me spawn them.

Source - all vehicles unlocked as free ;)

Edit - Oh, and the Rumpo Custom (plus small warehouse).

Edited by Gridl0k

You need armoured versions of everything.

They're also all Long Wheel Base (LWB) variants except the XLS, so you have to buy

Armoured LWB Schafter V12

Armoured LWB Baller LE

Armoured LWB Cog*

Armoured XLS

Note that the XLS is still f*cked up and spawns the unarmoured version, despite needing to own the armoured one.

Other than the Baller all my LWB armoured cars are in storage and unmodified, they only exist to let me spawn them.

Source - all vehicles unlocked as free ;)

Edit - Oh, and the Rumpo Custom (plus small warehouse).

*note* its the normal cog. Not the 55 you need to purchase to have it freely available through CEO menu. I made this mistake when working on my CEO/work garage.

Eh? It's the armoured, long wheel base Cog. It was 5K, I bought one, it was free. And I already owned the SWB one when it was 5K?

Maybe I'm getting the name wrong? Is 55 the short one?

Edited by Gridl0k

whywontyoulisten

What colour interior does the CEO Cog come with? I was surprised to see it turn up with the worn dark red trim of my PV variant.

What I like most about the CEO vehicles is that you can have your free CEO vehicle and PV/Pegasus out at the same time. Nothing quite like having a fleet to cruise around in.

Here's the list:

1- Baller LE LWB (Armored).

2- Cognoscenti (Armored).

3- Schafter V12 LWB (Armored).

4- XLS (Armored). (buggy at the moment)

5- Rumbo Custom ... Can be unlocked by either purchasing one or buying a Medium\Large Warehouse.

6- Brickade ... Can be unlocked by either purchasing one or buying a Large Warehouse.

7- Volatus ... Can be unlocked by either purchasing one or buying an office.

8- Dingy ... Can be unlocked by either purchasing one or buying an office. (only accessible in water)

9- Buzzard ... Unlocked, can be requested for free if you own one.

10- Turreted Limo ... Unlocked, can be requested for free if you own one.

11- Washington ... unlocked, available for free.

12- BeeJay XL ... unlocked, available for free.

P.S. A Luxury Helicopter ride will still cost you $5,000 even if you have a SuperVolito.

Eh? It's the armoured, long wheel base Cog. It was 5K, I bought one, it was free. And I already owned the SWB one when it was 5K?

Maybe I'm getting the name wrong? Is 55 the short one?

Yep, Cognoscenti 55 is the short one.

What colour interior does the CEO Cog come with? I was surprised to see it turn up with the worn dark red trim of my PV variant.

What I like most about the CEO vehicles is that you can have your free CEO vehicle and PV/Pegasus out at the same time. Nothing quite like having a fleet to cruise around in.

Dark Red, So as the Schafter V12 LWB... I can't remember the Baller LE LWB though.

Agreed! Its pretty cool to have your own fleet 😎

• Like 2

^ Also, can you confirm owning eg 5 large warehouses means you can still access the Rumpo and XLS (which unlock with S and M warehouses)?

I'm not in a rush to upgrade but it has been stopping me.

^ Yes, just like Buzzard. Trip skip comes from phoning your assistant for an exec pickup.

It also seems to be available when you're a bodyguard for someone else, even if they don't own it.

Edited by Gridl0k

^ Also, can you confirm owning eg 5 large warehouses means you can still access the Rumpo and XLS (which unlock with S and M warehouses)?

I'm not in a rush to upgrade but it has been stopping me.

I can't confirm the XLS, as I bought mine before I bought a large warehouse.

Yes, you can still have a access to the Rumbo ($7,000 if you dont own one) if you upgrade to a large warehouse.

I think the large warehouse unlocks all 3 vehicles (XLS, Rumbo & Brickade) at once

f*ck the XLS anyway, Rockstar can't decide which should one should be delivered and the armoured one lost its BP glass with the last update..

What if I buy the volatus...can I spawn it for free (if I buy it) if I'm not doing the luxury ride?

Yes you can, just like the Buzzard. You get a sleek matte black one with tinted windows.

However, you have to be careful where you spawn it ... if you are on a hill climb & spawn one, it might tip over lol 😂😀

_______

As for the Luxury Helicopter Ride, Its actually a SuperVolito Helicopter & it will cost you $5,000 wither you own it or not.

f*ck the XLS anyway, Rockstar can't decide which should one should be delivered and the armoured one lost its BP glass with the last update..

Agreed. Its an odd bug though.

Apparently you can order it from SecuroServ for free if you only own a civilian XLS.

Really? I never noticed it lost Its BR-windows ... I don't use mine much.

whywontyoulisten

(which unlock with S and M warehouses)?

Wow, missed this update.

REV4T300Racing

Gridl0k, on 28 Sept 2016 - 01:10 AM, said:snapback.png

(which unlock with S and M warehouses)?

Wow, missed this update.

HaHA!!! Good catch whywontyoulisten

• 1 month later...

Guess necroing this thread will be better than starting a new one, here's a question concerning some of those spawnable vehicles: can I keep Rumpo custom/XLS/armored Baller/Shafter/Cog spawnable for free after I just buy the required vehicle and then sell it right away? Don't feel like having so many garage spots taken on both characters just to have everything unlocked, but if the act of buying the vehicle counts, not the ownership, then I don't mind spending some cash.

Guess necroing this thread will be better than starting a new one, here's a question concerning some of those spawnable vehicles: can I keep Rumpo custom/XLS/armored Baller/Shafter/Cog spawnable for free after I just buy the required vehicle and then sell it right away? Don't feel like having so many garage spots taken on both characters just to have everything unlocked, but if the act of buying the vehicle counts, not the ownership, then I don't mind spending some cash.

Nope. Once you sell them you have to pay to spawn them in.