4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Upload Total Limit

The John David

The John David

Hi there. I'm getting confused on uploading mission. Is there an limit for uploading mission with SD. If you know, please tell me. I want to know the total limit for uploading mission with SD.

Example: "The Chainsaw Killer"

Here's my old mission-pack i've uploaded last year. So the total size is 7MB.

In this year. Why can't I upload my mission-pack with SD less than 7MB.

Is the Upload limit change on DYOM Site?

Feel free to comment below for your support. Thanks :D

You're right, bro. Totally agree with you, previous year I uploaded my horror mission No way Out!, which size is 6.43 mb. But now I can't upload archive file more than 3.5 mb. Looks like the site limit getting low now...

Edited by Huzaifa khan
  • Like 1

The John David

You're right, bro. Totally agree with you, previous year I uploaded my horror mission No way Out!, which size is 6.43 mb. But now I can't upload archive file more than 3.5 mb. Looks like the site limit getting low now...

Thanks for your support, Huzaifa. I think they low the upload limit on the DYOM Site

The only reason i post this, is want to upload my mission with SD.

• Like 1

Thanks for your support, Huzaifa. I think they low the upload limit on the DYOM Site

The only reason i post this, is want to upload my mission with SD.

Use other sites, such as Media fire and 4Shared. :^: BTW, How long is your file ?
  • Like 1

The John David

I already know that, bro. But the main reason is wanted to upload it with SD better than uploading in other site.

I'm getting tired uploading SD in other site. But in sendspace.com website keeps deleting my other SD files in my old mission-pack. So I suggest to limit it on 10MB. It would be great, because now with SD. No need to download the SD, now it is in single archive only

• Like 1

I already know that, bro. But the main reason is wanted to upload it with SD better than uploading in other site.

I'm getting tired uploading SD in other site. But in sendspace.com website keeps deleting my other SD files in my old mission-pack. So I suggest to limit it on 10MB. It would be great, because now with SD. No need to download the SD, now it is in single archive only

Use Media fire or 4shared. They're best sites... :^:

You can still upload both missions & sounds to GTAGarage without any problems. Even if there is a problem, just open a support ticket or contact a moderator and everything's gonna be fine. The file size limit hasn't changed over there.

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 4

You can still upload both missions & sounds to GTAGarage without any problems. Even if there is a problem, just open a support ticket or contact a moderator and everything's gonna be fine. The file size limit hasn't changed over there.

But, gta garage take too much time to publish the mission. About one month atleast. I don't know why! That's why I upload my missions on Gta Inside now. :^:

• 2 weeks later...

After i was uploading an Deadly Productions it takes 1 minute. And it let me. It was in April. But when i uplaoded The End 7 MB it*s not uploading still. So Patrick and Dutchy low the limit.

After i was uploading an Deadly Productions it takes 1 minute. And it let me. It was in April. But when i uplaoded The End 7 MB it*s not uploading still. So Patrick and Dutchy low the limit.

No, site lossing it's size limit. 'cuz of thousands of mission. You know, Why Dutchy and Patrick low it ?

I have seen that there are some unusual missions and profiles on dyom site. With no views or downloads. I want to say, Admins should close the accounts of Dyom 'users' who didn't even open their account for above an year. Maybe this helpful :)
  • Like 1

No, site lossing it's size limit. 'cuz of thousands of mission. You know, Why Dutchy and Patrick low it ?

It*s hard to explain, but i will say. There are billions of missions, so i know so far Dutchy last login on DYOM is 29 Jun. So maybe she lowed the limit, or?

Edited by GET REKT

It*s hard to explain, but i will say. There are billions of missions, so i know so far Dutchy last login on DYOM is 29 Jun. So maybe he low the limit, or?Dutchy is a woman :D

It*s hard to explain, but i will say. There are billions of missions, so i know so far Dutchy last login on DYOM is 29 Jun. So maybe he low the limit, or?
Dutchy is a woman :D

Sorry :D

• 2 weeks later...