1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

No good deed goes unpunished!

Plumthree

Hi all,

No good deed goes unpunished! Am a good sport, always have been.Have never modded or cheated on any game. Stopped to give another player a lift to a waypoint. He thanked me by throwing money at me. Was completely unsolicited.

At first I thought sweeet! Lots of nice cars etc. I now find myself in the cheaters pool. Which has ruined the game for me, instant death, people driving motorised beds. Absurd cheating and carnage. There is no countdown timer.

I long to be put me back playing with decent human beings!!

Submitted a support tickt to R* and just got a cookie cutter response

"people driving motorised beds"

I can't offer any help and I'm sorry for finding fun in your misfortune but for the Love of God, please post a pic of the motorised bed.

Ha ha,

When encountering another player In the cheaters pool you barely have time to pick up your camera. Let alone take a picture before being exploded.

I created a new PS3 user account, then a new PS+ account. Started online from scratch again. Second day in, new account is in the cheaters pool :( So basically my PS3 can't play GTA properly anymore

Advice for anyone else who gets unsolicited money thrown at them by another player. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN!!! Then quit the session.straight away

• Like 1

Wow.

I too never cheat or mod. I hate cheaters and modders with such hatered I can't explain. I report them, leave the session, then send them a message via ps3 that they totally ruined the game for me, then I add them to my block list (which only serves them not to send me a bunch of mocking messages).

I revived hack money 3 times, each time I report it. The first time Rock* took it away with in a week. THE 2ND AND 3rd they didn't. They never even respond at all!

The 2nd time was like 9 or 10 months ago, like $400k. I never spent it.

The 3rd time was 3 months ago, $16 million... and nothing from Rockstar.

I've been worried sick I was going to be thrown in the cheater's pool. I finally started to relax.

I thought Rock* has completed abandon us on old gen. .... still a little concern, but relaxed more.... untill I see your post.

If I do get thrown in cheaters pool, I'm going to be hella pist off and rock* will most certainly hear about... even if I bug the crap out of anyone and every one I can reach, won't care if it's right or wrong department, eventually my message/issue will reach certain people.

Sorry... got worked up....

Can't offer advice other than measage, email, call, snail mail the sh*t out of them. To every contact you can find.

Good luck. And if you do reach someone that helps... please for pm me with the name?

Thank you and good luck

professor-brainiac

This is sad. No one ends up in the cheaters pool without having done something suspicious. I was gifted 48 mill. by some modder and although I bought a lot of sh*t the only consequence was that I was adjusted back to the amount I had before receiving the funds. Nothing happened to my cars, my pegasus vehicles and I didn't get thrown in to the cheaters pool.

This is sad. No one ends up in the cheaters pool without having done something suspicious. I was gifted 48 mill. by some modder and although I bought a lot of sh*t the only consequence was that I was adjusted back to the amount I had before receiving the funds. Nothing happened to my cars, my pegasus vehicles and I didn't get thrown in to the cheaters pool.

It happened exactly as I said. Have never done a single dodgy thing in any game, ever. You were lucky by the sounds of it. I had money thrown at me. At first I thought sweeet. Bought some nice cars. Then got thrown in with the hacker idiots. The point of my original post was Rockstars (Pole to win's) Instant copy and paste response, and the equally instant closure of my support ticket.