1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

auto pad

fantabulicious

fantabulicious

playing entourage for 2x $&RP last night and kept seeing players complain about auto pad. trying to understand the problem they went off on a tangent about auto aim. now i'm questioning if rockstar allows two different types of aiming in the same lobby, because i was SURE they warn you before joining a different play style! and when i argued that valid point in hope for a legitimate response they would just rage quit instead of elaborating. so either they were making sorry excuses OR were in the wrong lobby... anyone else experience this?

i'm sure aiming preference has been beaten like a dead horse as a subject. but this seems like preferences, peripherals, and bindings...

playing entourage for 2x $&RP last night and kept seeing players complain about auto pad. trying to understand the problem they went off on a tangent about auto aim. now i'm questioning if rockstar allows two different types of aiming in the same lobby, because i was SURE they warn you before joining a different play style! and when i argued that valid point in hope for a legitimate response they would just rage quit instead of elaborating. so either they were making sorry excuses OR were in the wrong lobby... anyone else experience this?

i'm sure aiming preference has been beaten like a dead horse as a subject. but this seems like preferences, peripherals, and bindings...

Were you in free aim? I think the game puts Free Aim and Free Aim Assisted in the same sessions.

Were you in free aim? I think the game puts Free Aim and Free Aim Assisted in the same sessions.

THIS!

in a R* logic type of move, they put full freeaim and freeaim assisted in the same lobby, so yeah, really unbalanced!

fantabulicious

if i'm using mouse & keyboard i use free aim; if i'm using DS4 i'll use auto aim. (switching to story mode just to change aim preference really feels like a long way to go for such a basic setting.) but at the time i was avoiding carpel tunnel and using DS4, i'm pretty sure it was auto-aim lobby since everyone was rolling and locking on like on PS3. so i didn't quite understand where these complaints were comming from.

dumping different aim preferences into the same lobby is wrong and as unbalanced as it gets if that IS the case. but what's almost just as bad are these shady hosts who turn balance off and players switch teams to camp and farm kills on the team they consequently made weaker... with no intent on ever making it to the destination!!! i saw a target rack up kills then quit before they got close to dying like a chump, exploiting a major flaw. there has to be some form of punishment for abusing team target just to pad KDR and quit.

THIS!

in a R* logic type of move, they put full freeaim and freeaim assisted in the same lobby, so yeah, really unbalanced!

really? I never knew that.....no wonder.... :sarcasm:

it should be free aim in free aim lobby only and assisted aim in its own lobby....that's not fair on the true free aim to face off against assisted aim because it soft locks

Edited by LL Cool L

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Thats why i bought an xbox controller...

Seriously...most people do outsnipe me because of that, but when im within locking range i am of course smoking most people