1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

I really do hope that there's some reward for MC members riding in formation, like in TLAD. Imagine the fun you could have with an RPG and splash damage!

I sometimes meet biker crews in free aim and ride with them for a bit, trying to resist the urge tto fire a rocket at the ten or so bikes lined up is f*cking horrible. My inner asshole is screaming at me constantly...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's a reason I don't go to car meets :p

• Like 6

I really hope we get some cafe racers; Triumph, Deus Ex Machina..

IQi28SD.jpg

CzvBFIE.jpg

CxHwJQl.jpg

This is cool as well, Beckham's 93 Knucklehead;

agpZ8tu.jpg

And some vintage bikes;

nbJmQgH.jpg

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby

8 player groups are what excites me. I hope having 8 players means we can still do sh*t like Piracy Prevention. Ain't nobody boarding my ship now. lol

Just one more advantage to new DLC like this. :) The more variety there is, the more mixed game play there can be, resulting in some interesting scenarios. Add some gun boats and unique stuff like Wingsuits, etc. and oh man...

Anywho--did a Moving Target last night (wanted to see if I could drive a Duke O'Death); not one soul was interested in chasing me. :)

...not that I'll always get away with it, but it's just the variety that adds to the fun; the more distraction there is, the more risks can be taken.

Edited by DentureDynamite

I'm conflicted... on the one hand, hell yeah for more sh*t to do in Freeroam and I know a ton of people have wanted this for years so I'm pumped on their behalf... but on the other hand I'm super not into choppers, little leather vests, just the whole dirtbag biker aesthetic in general and I'm hoping to be able to participate in this stuff without having to embrace the culture too much...

I'v been in a biker MC for years now, I hope that people who will be introduced to the whole MC thing when the update comes out will appreciate the community and know the basics.

• Like 2

Sounds to me I'm off to another solo venture, ehhe... I'll buy the clubhouse and see how far I can go while going solo...

I've just started up my (solo) crew and I'm currently tweaking my own crewsymbol, so let's hope we can put the crewlogo on those MC-crew vests as well...

I'm excited, but as I'm not really a chopper-fan, I hope there's other (sport) bike stuff in there too..

AND I hope we'll get a new chopper. Why not put the Hunter back int he mix, as we're talking about old(er) stuff make a new start...

Edit: I'm not so much a (bike) chopper fan, but an extreme (flying) chopper fan... ;-)

Edited by Hellbendzor
  • Like 2

I'm wet.

I too am moist.

this is the update that will bring me out of deep space.

can't wait for a clubhouse in the Bay!

I wonder if the Hexer will be able to get some hardcore customization treatment, if it does then the Beta Hexer's paintjob would be pretty neat.

Image for reference:

4744772574026335.png

Edited by SideStunt
  • Like 1

I won't care for this most likely. I don't like motorcycles nonetheless TLAD style bikes.

Customisable interiors.

More like preset

As someone who exclusively uses bikes in Online, and never drives anything else...

Oh hell yeah!

I usually ALWAYS drive the Bati 801.. sometimes an Akuma or Hachachou.. But these kiddies in their Super Cars try to catch me, keep up with me... and just can't match my turns, or follow me through certain tight spaces.

Had some kid chasing me down into a subway entrance near the central LSC; totaled his 2.7mil super car and got it blown up before he could get it out of the first stair well!

I love bikes in Online!

Edited by CrazyFerret

I'm hoping this update will also give us these 2 cars back!

213007-GTAIV-2014-09-01-16-12-18-706.jpg

1607543-hakumai_1.jpg

"Biker DLC"

insert Dr. Evil meme.

Edited by huckmonkey

As someone who exclusively uses bikes in Online, and never drives anything else...

Oh hell yeah!

I usually ALWAYS drive the Bati 801.. sometimes an Akuma or Hachachou.. But these kiddies in their Super Cars try to catch me, keep up with me... and just can't match my turns, or follow me through certain tight spaces.

Had some kid chasing me down into a subway entrance near the central LSC; totaled his 2.7mil super car and got it blown up before he could get it out of the first stair well!

I love bikes in Online!

But will those bikes get any love? I hope so.

Oh f*cking yes, the Zombie is coming back.

And is this a Cocain laboratory with girls in Bikinis. WTF is this Pablo Escobar update xD.

I think it's a meth/coke lab, looking at the chemicals on the shelves at the back. The girls are in their underwear so the chemicals don't linger on their clothes, like how Walt was in his underwear cooking in the RV.

In big drug ops they're scantily clad to prevent theft as the main reason. Not because of smell.

This is sickening can't wait it piss

M'lord it sick it piss can I touch your muscles

We need to order 66 Rockstar for not making Vice City DLC we're entitled to it bro

I'm a PS3 player. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want a PS4 NOOOOOOW!!! :panic::panic::panic::r*::r*::r*:

Pro-tip: Blood can be exchanged for currency several times a month, and hey, free cookies
  • Like 3

"I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now".

And then I find out about the new update and it's smiles all round, extra super for the dog, no shouting at the kids.

Always good to have something to look forward to. My real hope is they give us more garage space to store the extra bikes. I've got an exclusive bike garage on my second character though, so she'll no doubt be my biker character (planning already), but hopefully I won't have to sell off any of my collection.

Edited by Jenkiiii

hprLV9S.gif

And y'all said this game was dead lmao. I'll be needing those Hakuchou and Double T Custom bikes please, Rockstar.

Lmao wth is wrong wit obj & cool dlc, too bad I'm broke as f*ck . Past few dlcs I couldn't even buy anything lol

Lmfao he's the Young Thug of Football.

This is the update my bank account and I have been waiting for.

Now if they can just stop my bike helmet randomly changing/disappearing.

• Like 3

So this is a CEO DLC x 2?

Teams of 8?

Public sessions?

New bikes and all that business....

I just want to know how much money it'll pay me and when it'll be released.....

Can it be done by one person like Finances and Felonies?

Sounds cool, it's nice to see Rockstar listened to the players once more and followed their wishes (or perhaps they ran out of ideas and without anything else better...).

Although not being a motorbike enthusiast, I do like bikes and this sounds really cool and interesting, as the bike enthusiasts have been saying for ages, there was a lot of potential on the subject and a visible lack of content of this theme in-game (at least for the player).

While I might not break my piggy bank in multi-million dollar motorbikes, I'll be anxiously awaiting new outfits, which I hope to get some metalhead-like leather jackets, boots and (please, please, PLEASE) longer hairstyles.

• Like 2