1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

VeraVanderpump

I can't wait to go full on Gemma Teller on someone's ass.

oh-snap-o_zps1jsarhj0.gif

Edited by VeraVanderpump

hprLV9S.gif

And y'all said this game was dead lmao. I'll be needing those Hakuchou and Double T Custom bikes please, Rockstar.

Lmao wth is wrong wit obj 😭 & cool dlc, too bad I'm broke as f*ck . Past few dlcs I couldn't even buy anything lol

I wish the front tires weren't as fat as the rears. Hopefully some of them actually look like a chopper.

The bikes with fat front tire (I guess it's Zombie from TLAD) are probably bobbers.Bobbers often have fat front tire.

harley_davidson__fl__shovel_bobber_bike_

harley-army-style-bobber.jpg

• Like 8

Gemma Teller was so bad a**, as was SoA. Really nice to see Rockstar listening to fans and bringing this out. GTA Online truly is one of the top multiplayer experiences of all time

Edited by x_BlackRose
  • Like 8

VeraVanderpump

Gemma Teller was so bad a**, as was SoA. Really nice to see Rockstar listening to fans and bringinger this out. GTA Online truly is one of the top multiplayer experiences of all time

One of the best shows of all time in my opinion. I can't wait for this DLC to come out.

• Like 3

Been waiting for 2.5 years for this update, holy sweet horse sh*t.

8 member max kinda sucks but f*ck it it's here. Leather vests, Zombies, MC Clubhouses as properties.....THIS is exactly what the MC community in GTA needed.

I wish the front tires weren't as fat as the rears. Hopefully some of them actually look like a chopper.

The bikes with fat front tire (I guess it's Zombie from TLAD) are probably bobbers.Bobbers often have fat front tire.

There seem to be options for tire width from what i could see from the newswire picture.

The clubhouse thing sounds pretty cool, and does suggest that it's more like a crew than an organisation, otherwise it would only be available when the president were online. Basically, I don't care in the slightest for MC stuff but I do like the idea of a clubhouse for friends.

• Like 3

This DLC will probably confirm the canonical location of Online (before or after V) if it works how I think it will.

Also, meth labs <3

Isn't it already confirmed?

A newswire at the start of online said it took place before, or do you mean if we have progressed through the timeline with the updates?

Who really knows at this point, but if Klebitz is thrown in we might have concrete evidence.

I doubt Johnny will be shown in this update, the contract with his VA is ended, if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

There seem to be options for tire width from what i could see from the newswire picture.

I think those other bikes are custom Daemons or something similar.

Edited by GTA-Biker
  • Like 1

I know what you are saying but the scaling is wayyy off. Those front tires are fat like a good sized rear tire. It looks off. The one looks good. Maybe the first tire is just being distorted from the way they took the photo, a fish-eye distortion.

Well, i have to say, some of us here nailed it on the head. Bummed theres no date, but glad we got a confirmation! Sons of Anarchy DLC confirmed! We've been asking for some more street level updates and Lowriders was pretty meh... Cool to see R* lookin out for the dirtbag niche of their player base lol! So 'cited..!

SuperHolySheep

"Keep an eye out for high-level, high-risk vehicle based business ventures to spring up across Los Santos and Blaine County soon."

Are we finally getting some end-game content? Sweet baby jesus.

This DLC will probably confirm the canonical location of Online (before or after V) if it works how I think it will.

Also, meth labs <3

Isn't it already confirmed?

A newswire at the start of online said it took place before, or do you mean if we have progressed through the timeline with the updates?

Who really knows at this point, but if Klebitz is thrown in we might have concrete evidence.

Considering R* labeled the 3D universe as non canon to the HD universe, I think Online is mostly a separate entity to single player.

"Keep an eye out for high-level, high-risk vehicle based business ventures to spring up across Los Santos and Blaine County soon."

This piqued my interest as well. What do you have in mind in the way of end game content??

MC fanatics are going to take this more seriously than they do now with their SC crews lol. They have been wanting this update for what, 2 years now? I'm excited.

SuperHolySheep

This piqued my interest as well. What do you have in mind in the way of end game content??

Something vehicle related, would be weird of them to mention high-level business ventures with actually mentioning your in-game level.

DentureDynamite

THE ZOMBIE.

YES.

f*ckING YES.

MY NIPPLES ARE HARD.

CAN'T WAIT.

...until the jet griefers and Insurgents (and admittedly, Armored Kurumas) kind of dissipate your *ahem* excitement...

I wish this DLC well--it's a different feel/take on GTA Online (way overdue)--other than more cars; but unless R* adds some balancing measures along with this DLC, bikes are vewy vewy vuwnerable targets.

(with apologies to Elmer Fudd)

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the new weapons is some kind of anti-aircraft device? (mixed feelings about that if it is)

Good things about this update:

* More life up north should make for some fun (again way overdue)

* Hoping for a Sten (come on, I can dream) :) but whatever weapons there are, will be nice to see some more choices in-game--hopefully something more unique

* Looking forward to hopefully many pages of bug fixes, with some long-standing bugs being fixed...

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 3

Ah, your actual player level lol. That would be nice.. Mmm...level locked vehicles *drools*

• Like 3

I really do hope that there's some reward for MC members riding in formation, like in TLAD. Imagine the fun you could have with an RPG and splash damage!

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 4

I really do hope that there's some reward for MC members riding in formation, like in TLAD. Imagine the fun you could have with an RPG and splash damage!

I sometimes meet biker crews in free aim and ride with them for a bit, trying to resist the urge tto fire a rocket at the ten or so bikes lined up is f*cking horrible. My inner asshole is screaming at me constantly...

• Like 3