1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

I've been thinking that a crossbow would be a good weapon for this update. I had the walking dead on my mind. Daryl rides a hog and has a crossbow

• Like 3

I've been thinking that a crossbow would be a good weapon for this update. I had the walking dead on my mind. Daryl rides a hog and has a crossbow

Love the username man. lol

Stunt Bike Arena anyone?

...Well they did say all kinds of bikers

make it like the flight school but way more fun and intresting,and when you have completed all the "missions" with atleast silver you get a special livery for all bikes!

• Like 2

Stunt Bike Arena anyone?

make it like the flight school but way more fun and intresting,and when you have completed all the "missions" with atleast silver you get a special livery for all bikes!Rockstar will troll you and automatically apply the American livery from the Sovereign and you won't be able to paint it.
Mainthreadrule.gif

Stunt Bike Arena anyone?

make it like the flight school but way more fun and intresting,and when you have completed all the "missions" with atleast silver you get a special livery for all bikes!

they missed this opportunity with the last DLC

I hope they add some more variety. The hill climb bikes from last DLC looked amazing, but we still haven't seen very much variety. Right now we have sport bikes, cruisers, choppers, and dirt bikes, with literally nothing else. I personally want to see some really fast bikes that could compete with the Bati and Akuma. Rockstar could make a lookalike of the Kawasaki Ninja H2R as some type of bike mechanic upgrade for the Nemesis. We could also really use some bobbers, scramblers, cafe racers or some streefighters and naked bikes. These kinds of bikes have huge followings too, but I think Rockstar will just stick with the stereotype of motorcycle fans that drive choppers and cook meth in the desert.

Edited by theboomzone
  • Like 2

Realistically these bikes shouldn't cost that much since bikers don't have much money and they are usually chopping and building their own bikes. It would be a travesty to have expensive bikes that are worth more than some cars in this game. Knowing R* this will happen but they should at least keep the prices to a minimum compared to the cars.

I would be very disappointed if this is an expensive DLC but seeing how the trend is and if it does become super expensive than I would be very disappointed.

Realistically these bikes shouldn't cost that much since bikers don't have much money and they are usually chopping and building their own bikes. It would be a travesty to have expensive bikes that are worth more than some cars in this game. Knowing R* this will happen but they should at least keep the prices to a minimum compared to the cars.

I would be very disappointed if this is an expensive DLC but seeing how the trend is and if it does become super expensive than I would be very disappointed.

I have a feeling it will be expensive. It's going to be sad if a clubhouse is worth more than a f*cking office at Maze Bank. Bikers aren't supposed to have that kind of money.

I'm naming my crew Knull Kuken MC because it's got an awesome meaning.

now you got me wondering WHATS THE MEANING!!!

What bike are you riding in your pic? Metric?

It's Swedish profanity, although not a common one. Well, both words are very common, but perhaps not put together like this. It's something me and my friends say between us like a jargon. Google translate is your friend in this case, although I tried it myself and the translation in English is slightly wrong grammatically. Google translates it into verb form, while the Swedish grammar correction in this case is a noun.

Kawasaki Vulcan (800 series) :)

Edited by Watain
  • Like 2

Remember that bike race mode from the Lost and the Damned that played like Road Rash? For those who don't know what that is, it's a bike race where you can use melee weapons. Someone likely mentioned it. I'm too lazy to search.

• Like 4

I'm naming my crew Knull Kuken MC because it's got an awesome meaning.

now you got me wondering WHATS THE MEANING!!!

What bike are you riding in your pic? Metric?

It's Swedish profanity, although not a common one. Well, both words are very common, but perhaps not put together like this. It's something me and my friends say between us like a jargon. Google translate is your friend in this case, although I tried it myself and the translation in English is grammatically slightly wrong. Google translates it into verb form, while the Swedish grammar correction in this case is a noun.

Kawasaki Vulcan (800 series) :)

That's the bike I have.

Remember that bike race mode from the Lost and the Damned that played like Road Rash? For those who don't know what that is, it's a bike race where you can use melee weapons. Someone likely mentioned it. I'm too lazy to search.

This. We need this. Failed dlc without it.
  • Like 3

That baseball bat race mode was really fun, especially given how ridiculous the physics were in GTAIV. Would love to see that type of gamemode in GTAO.

• Like 3

How exactly do you figure bikers don't have much money? Do you know many bikers? Or is this just a stereotype? Bikers are not what you see on tv or the movies including members of 1% clubs.

Just because some bikers build their own bikes doesn't mean they don't have much money. It's not cheap to build a bike and the word chopping doesn't mean what you think it does. The prices of bikes is about as diverse as it is with cars the only difference is the most expensive bikes don't cost close to a million or more like the super cars of today.

That Daryl guy sounds kinda badass. - I second this idea. ;)

It's only R*'s loss if they don't bring it out next week. With FH3 and Mafia 3 both coming out in the next few days/weeks, a lot of potential shark card buyers will just stop playing completely.

They won't lose many players to those. Mafia's an overrated GTA clone
... Except it's not a clone nor overrated, you wouldn't like it if people said the same about Pokemon and Digimon, would you?

Not a Clone:-

1. Story is strictly tied to mafias

2. Has gameplay features that are absent in GTA

3. Visits unique locations that GTA ignores

4. Set in distinctive time periods that haven't been explored

5. Doesn't borrow satire from GTA as a whole

6. Still keeping a single protagonist

7. More fluid combat system than GTA V

it's not even overrated because it will always be less popular than GTA as a franchise, and the traffic of Online will be hit heavily the week Mafia III hits shelves, denying that fact only warrants you a loss.

Digimon was a pokemon clone tho

WRONG.

Digit on was bases off of Tamagotchis, and while Red and Blue were releases in 1996 and we're based on MANY different creatures, Digimon were MAINLY based on dinosaurs. Furthermore Digimon bases around one DigiDestined with a Digimon Partner and is more so based on saving the world, whereas in Pokemon you catch as many goddammn pikachus as you want and then release them when they lack a Light Ball.

And yes, while Digimon was revealed a year after Pokemon and the anime was made 2 years after Pokemon, Digimon has far more mature themes, cooler evolutions, bigger fights and, GASP, protagonists that grow up.

Please don't say Digimon is some lame knockoff, Yokai Watch is far more of a Pokemon knockoff than Digimon, with less cool and more bleh.

...wait I need to say something about bikers.

...uh. Give the Vindicator the Akira treatment!

Realistically you should perhaps do some research before completely talking out of your ass on a subject you clearly know nothing about. Where do you get the idea that "bikers don't have that much money"? Stock new Harleys go for between $6900-$41000. You're looking at much more for Ducatis or BMWs. I don't even want to get into what a true custom would cost, but I will tell you that nearly any specialty custom that comes out of OCC is above $100k. I can guarantee that there are bikes on the road that cost more than cars. To your second "point"; I know a lot of bikers. Only a handful are capable of building their own bikes from the ground up and even less of those actually do it. As Kornbread said, "chopping" doesn't mean what you think it does- unless you think it's a reference to motorcycle frame modification (protip: that's what "chopper" refers to).

Ready yourself for disappointment

• Like 2

...uh. Give the Vindicator the Akira treatment!

I would sacrifice all sweat stinking chopper culture just for a visual customization for Vindicator which transform it into Kaneda's bike.

And I want it in my apartment.

• Like 3

It's gonna be expensive, every update is. We've known the update has been coming for what, two months or so now? Ample time to get some funds together without even requiring grinding.

Also I'd love one of these

Triumph_Bonneville_T100_(2011).jpg

i really hope we get a release date today. i have been wanting this update since day one..

OT: i think this might be my first comment on the forums. i didnt remember my password for years and usually when i was about to comment something, somebody else said what i was about to say first. :panic:

• Like 3