1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

So do we have any clue about the order in which the rest of the hidden vehicles will be released? Because I really want that Mad Max Tornado.

That'll most likely be released tomorrow as it coincides with the whole Halloween theme, kind of like the Franken Stange last year.

Filled stock in all my biker businesses and shut them down. Thankfully all LJT's phone calls have stopped.

I played some biker board missions and during them I was charged $30,000 for business staff. I have NO STAFF. I thought maybe the staff charge notice was just something that popped up on the screen having staff or not. I then checked my bank transactions log and the $30k was deducted from my bank balance. Is this a bug/glitch or is this the way it's supposed to happen?

The biker missions don't pay all that much and to have 30k taken off the top of them makes it even worse.

So do we have any clue about the order in which the rest of the hidden vehicles will be released? Because I really want that Mad Max Tornado.

That'll most likely be released tomorrow as it coincides with the whole Halloween theme, kind of like the Franken Stange last year.

Theres no guarantee for that, the Franken Stange is based off the family car in "The Munsters", the Tornado rat rod isn't based off of anything as famous, it's nothing to do with horror or halloween, it's just a new variant of the Tornado.

Unless all of the hidden vehicles are released tomorrow, I see the Tornado rat rod, the Esskey, Vortex, Youga and maybe the Shotaro being held back for after Halloween, but I personally see the Shotaro coming tomorrow, along with the Sanctus.

Edited by ScottishPunk

^^ Who knows? Maybe one of these Halloweens, R* will release their rendition of the other Munster vehicle (the Munster Koach's next-of-kin "Drag-u-la":

http://thecaveboard.yuku.com/topic/6408#.WA5LeSSD8bs

Ah; The Munsters...one of my favorite TV shows.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1

Filled stock in all my biker businesses and shut them down. Thankfully all LJT's phone calls have stopped.

I played some biker board missions and during them I was charged $30,000 for business staff. I have NO STAFF. I thought maybe the staff charge notice was just something that popped up on the screen having staff or not. I then checked my bank transactions log and the $30k was deducted from my bank balance. Is this a bug/glitch or is this the way it's supposed to happen?

The biker missions don't pay all that much and to have 30k taken off the top of them makes it even worse.

Best thing to do is stay out of Biker mode when you're not stocking or selling. You'll avoid the bills but not necessarily the phone calls. I personally opt for CEO mode with empty warehouses so I can have a Buzzard on demand and not worry about warehouse robberies. Just do yourself a favor: when/if you purchase your Biker business supplies, wait until LJT sends you a text confirming the delivery of supplies to said business. Then you can switch out of Biker mode and the businesses will produce. You won't get charged the staffing bills until you return to Biker mode. Even if you're out of Biker mode for more than multiple in-game GTA days (every 48 minutes), you'll still only be charged one time for staff instead of multiple days worth.

^^ Who knows? Maybe one of these Halloweens, R* will release their rendition of the other Munster vehicle (the Munster Koach's next-of-kin "Drag-u-la":

http://thecaveboard.yuku.com/topic/6408#.WA5LeSSD8bs

Ah; The Munsters...one of my favorite TV shows.

They should just google George Barris.

Monkeemobile-Barris.jpg

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed that the garage doors are not where they are supposed to be when you're in your clubhouse? The Hawick clubhouse seems to be that way, not sure about the others.

Has anyone else noticed that the garage doors are not where they are supposed to be when you're in your clubhouse? The Hawick clubhouse seems to be that way, not sure about the others.

If you're talking about the layout of the interior, I'm pretty sure none of the clubhouses fit properly to the building they are in. The doors being mismatched or out of place is the least of your worries when you've a building 3 times smaller than it's interior.

• Like 2

Yeah, the Vespucci one's doors are like that.

Outside from left to right: Garage door, normal door

Inside turn around: Garage door, normal door..... only that is what the opposite of what they should be.

New bike breaking is same category as pfister 811 it sucks it takes few sec to make complete stop also you can't do stoppie with it just like diffiler :S.You also can't do wheelies.

Edited by Qaziush

Vortex bike avaliable :( only 1

I see it. Damn. I want that Tron bike.

tron or skull.. vortex is ugly

No it's not it's unique.Only thing i hate about vortex breaking and lights from alienmask.

i want the Tron for the sole reason of painting it matte black (the lights are secondary color, can be changed too) to make it compliment my X80 batmobile :orly:

i want the Tron for the sole reason of painting it matte black (the lights are secondary color, can be changed too) to make it compliment my X80 batmobile :orly:

Hey! It kinda does look like the Batcycle from the 90's cartoon!!!

Newswire is updated. Looks like Rockstar is giving everyone that logs in 250K.

Nice! I logged in just because of your post, ty. We get the money Nov. 4.

Sanctus is coming Friday, and all these are 30% off. :D

actual_ecf68e881837e52038bd8554bc97fa5d2

Question for a few of my friends Both of them have their own MC is there a way for them to help each other without it considering them a rival?

Question for a few of my friends Both of them have their own MC is there a way for them to help each other without it considering them a rival?

Join each other's MCs. Take turns on who the leader is by disbanding then forming a new one with whoever needs help

They are 3 years too late with this update. I have waited for this dlc for so long, now we have it, but its too late honestly. Game got bored. Should have added this update earlier so i could enjoy it more.

Join each other's MCs. Take turns on who the leader is by disbanding then forming a new one with whoever needs helpDon't forget to always assign titles to your help. Road Captain is the best because that role can spawn an unarmed Buzzard just like how a CEO can spawn vehicles.

EDIT: And the roles get better pay during sell missions and biker jobs/contracts, except for VP. That role pays garbage for some reason.

Edited by BronxBombers79

Sanctus is available. Two free t-shirts plus a third for buying the Sanctus. New adversary mode Lost vs. Damned is double cash/RP for the entire event week. The other three adversary modes besides the new Lost vs. Damned will be double cash/RP on Halloween only. Fränken Stange and Lurcher are available again for all who missed out last year. Facepaints, bobbleheads, vehicle horns, and masks available until November 15th. I believe the newswire post said to get the free t-shirts, players must log in by 11/7. Don't forget about the free $250K for logging in before the end of 10/31.

www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Edited by BronxBombers79