1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

The last paragraph sounds a bit "goodbye!" for my liking :/

Thankfully. They need to stop working on this old 2013 game ASAP. Its time for a new GTA.

I HIGHLY doubt that

• Like 2

Honestly, Rockstar are being real dicks with the Lost Slamvan. And quite frankly, their little game isn't f*cking funny.

Since launch, people asked for the Slamvan. Instead, they eventually give us a wannabe Slamvan pickup truck.

THEN, they finally release heists, and of course, the ACTUAL Slamvan is an enemy vehicle. And ROCKSTAR IS SURPRISED when we EXPLOIT METHODS to obtain it. THEY EVEN THREATEN TO BAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT.

'Your time of enjoying a vehicle you wanted is over, get blacklisted'

THEN they f*cking add it as an enemy vehicle AGAIN in the crate missions. Rockstar is knowingly dangling it on a string in front of us, and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. They need to stop toying with their f*cking players.

Jesus, stop crying already. It's one f*cking car.

He's got a point. The Lost Slamvan is definitely a well-liked vehicle from what I can tell, and to bring it into GTA Online as a NPC vehicle only and then get mad at people for trying to obtain it is a slap in the face from R*. Hopefully this DLC will put an end to all that.

Edited by carnerd3000
  • Like 3

Honestly, Rockstar are being real dicks with the Lost Slamvan. And quite frankly, their little game isn't f*cking funny.

Since launch, people asked for the Slamvan. Instead, they eventually give us a wannabe Slamvan pickup truck.

THEN, they finally release heists, and of course, the ACTUAL Slamvan is an enemy vehicle. And ROCKSTAR IS SURPRISED when we EXPLOIT METHODS to obtain it. THEY EVEN THREATEN TO BAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT.

THEN they f*cking add it as an enemy vehicle AGAIN in the crate missions. Rockstar is knowingly dangling it on a string in front of us, and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. They need to stop toying with their f*cking players.

He's got a point. The Lost Slamvan is definitely a well-liked vehicle from what I can tell, and to bring it into GTA Online as a NPC vehicle only and then get mad at people for trying to obtain it is a slap in the face from R*. Hopefully this DLC will put an end to all that.

Well for one thing, it probably will be included, which is most likely why it hasn't been available up til now - they were holding it back for a themed DLC, as they like to do. But second... it's not a "slap in the face." Melodramatic gamers wear me out. Even if they never give it to us, again: it's one f*cking car, in a game with hundreds of them. Just because you want it doesn't mean they have to give it to you. You've got tons of sh*t and more is coming almost on a monthly basis - don't lose your mind over a vehicle that they decided to reserve for NPCs so far. I like the car too, but I'm not going to flip out over it.

Biker DLC:

(Bikes,clothes,free roam missions)

*purchase clubhouse to activate biker free roam missions)

Law and order DLC

(Police free roam and vehicles)

*Purchase police vehicles to activate free roam mission

The Luxury Living DLC

(Mansions & Pets)

*Purchase Mansion to *purchase exotic pets (Mansion grounds only)

The Blaine County and Paleto DLC

(Animals in free roam)

New warehouses and properties to *Purchase!

North Yankton and Liberty City (Online Map expansion)

$£ Paid DLC 1 2017 sept

San Fierro and Las ventures

(Online Map expansion)

$£ Paid DLC 2 2018 oct

Anyone remember softsecrets? He was right. Now we see how the clubhouses work. If we do have to activate them, he's been proven right even nore.
  • Like 2

Biker DLC:

Law and order DLC

The Luxury Living DLC

(Mansions & Pets)

(Animals in free roam)

$£ Paid DLC 1 2017 sept

(Online Map expansion)

$£ Paid DLC 2 2018 oct

Anyone remember softsecrets? He was right. Now we see how the clubhouses work. If we do have to activate them, he's been proven right even nore.

Yeah someone posted in the Next DLC Thread earlier this morning about him being right. I guess we'll have to wait and see if he truly is right. It would be great if he was though.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

THE ZOMBIE.

YES.

f*ckING YES.

MY NIPPLES ARE HARD.

CAN'T WAIT.

...until the jet griefers and Insurgents (and admittedly, Armored Kurumas) kind of dissipate your *ahem* excitement...

I wish this DLC well--it's a different feel/take on GTA Online (way overdue)--other than more cars; but unless R* adds some balancing measures along with this DLC, bikes are vewy vewy vuwnerable targets.

(with apologies to Elmer Fudd)

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the new weapons is some kind of anti-aircraft device? (mixed feelings about that if it is)

Good things about this update:

* More life up north should make for some fun (again way overdue)

* Hoping for a Sten (come on, I can dream) :) but whatever weapons there are, will be nice to see some more choices in-game--hopefully something more unique

* Looking forward to hopefully many pages of bug fixes, with some long-standing bugs being fixed...

to be fair my bike is the only vehicle agilve enough to avoid a straffe of a jet in an area like the desert

Hoping for a 6th garage. Should be fun.

hmmm....if that happens i would log in for a few days, but doubt it

though they never truelly confirmed it, they made it seem like that never would happen again

Calling it. 2mil for a f*cking bike.

400 k and high end upgrades for at least one bike that is totally overpowered

Biker DLC:

Law and order DLC

The Luxury Living DLC

(Mansions & Pets)

(Animals in free roam)

$£ Paid DLC 1 2017 sept

(Online Map expansion)

$£ Paid DLC 2 2018 oct

Seems very likely that that is how it will work, modeled after the CEO design.

I remain dubious about everything else on that list, but I have to admit, I hold out hope. If a law & order update rolls off the assembly line before 2016 ends, I am going to lose my mind about the rest of these possibilities.

What's really interesting (and in my view, sketchy) about that list is that nobody has leaked Rockstar's plans that far out with any kind of accuracy before. Most leaks are hodgepodges of "stuff I found in the code" and "stuff I heard from a friend of a friend." Dates are seldom known and often even the content is guessed at - which, I imagine, is why many of the leaks (even from trusted sources like fun) either didn't come to pass, or arrived way later and with major changes to what we were expecting. Dragoon's leak was the most detailed and specific, but even that was basically all from a couple of updates that arrived within a few months of the leak.

All of which tells me this: if the above list is remotely real, the source on it has got to be somebody at R* who really knows some sh*t. Probably most of their own employees don't have this kind of roadmap available to them (with good reason, it would be impossible to keep it secret if too many people knew; the temptation to leak it must be massive). So this makes me think it's too good to be true. But if it WERE real... wow.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

My insurgent will be ready for those bikes that are painted in neon baby s(h)it colors.

Your chrome plated Insurgent can't keep up, with my fully upgraded Bati 801, let alone my Hakachou.

my jet can, especialy if i trained some more with the good ol' jet capabilities on ps3

the jets on new gen have more canon range btw...do not ask me why

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Biker DLC:

Law and order DLC

The Luxury Living DLC

(Mansions & Pets)

(Animals in free roam)

$£ Paid DLC 1 2017 sept

(Online Map expansion)

$£ Paid DLC 2 2018 oct

not sure if trolling or stupid

bikers pretty much has been kinda leaked for months by now

• Like 2

Well for one thing, it probably will be included, which is most likely why it hasn't been available up til now - they were holding it back for a themed DLC, as they like to do. But second... it's not a "slap in the face." Melodramatic gamers wear me out. Even if they never give it to us, again: it's one f*cking car, in a game with hundreds of them. Just because you want it doesn't mean they have to give it to you. You've got tons of sh*t and more is coming almost on a monthly basis - don't lose your mind over a vehicle that they decided to reserve for NPCs so far. I like the car too, but I'm not going to flip out over it.

Okay, but it still doesn't make sense that R*, or anyone would do that in the first place. I don't expect every single vehicle to be available for us players to use, but I don't see the logic in putting in a vehicle from a past game that you know people would want and then not letting them being able to own it. And yes, I know this is just one vehicle out of over a hundred vehicles R* added since the game came out, but I think it was still an unnecessary tease. I don't know what they were thinking, but that's what I think.

Edited by carnerd3000
  • Like 2

the jets on new gen have more canon range btw...do not ask me why

I can vouch for that too - it's much longer. On last gen it's more like the range of a Savage.

• Like 3

And then soon "GTA Online sucks, there's no new content". Give it two or more weeks.

• Like 3

A car that a lot of people want. That R* is uselessly teasing us with.

Edited by GTA Master

"MC work is dangerous, sometimes requiring a helping hand from your full Chapter".

I think they mean Charter...no?

Looking forward to this. New properties and venues. Fookin deadly!

The Hells Angels use the word charter while most other 1% clubs use the word chapter. Chapter is the most common and I believe only the Hells Angels refer to them as charters reason being is each Hells Angel charter is independent of each other and they don't have a national hierarchy like most other 1% clubs do.

Also can we stop calling the picture of a stash house a drug lab? They are not making anything all they are doing is cutting either coke or heroin not meth (unless it's a really old school powder form of crank which you never see because it's cheaper to make crystal meth and crystal meth is a lot stronger). Traffickers who buy in multiple kilo quantities take a kilo and cut it with a much cheaper powder to turn one kilo into two or three then either rebrick it into kilos, break it down into ounces or quarter/half kilos, or break it down into grams to sell on the street.

• Like 1

Why would a military grade battle rifle be included in a biker DLC? A Street Sweeper or 1887, hell maybe even an m79 would be more likely.

Why would a military grade battle rifle be included in a biker DLC? A Street Sweeper or 1887, hell maybe even an m79 would be more likely.

Because anything is possible when it's R*, m79 or that grenade launcher from tlad would be fun!
  • Like 2

I see that they're gonna return the Zombie and what it looks like a Wayfarer or Angel, F*CK YES!

ah... those good ol' TLAD memories are slowly coming back!

I see that they're gonna return the Zombie and what it looks like a Wayfarer or Angel, F*CK YES!

ah... those good ol' TLAD memories are slowly coming back!

didn't tlad have smoke bombs? I remember something like that

*Bookmarking this thread.

Thanks for the update.

Its not an update numbnuts. It was a post so that the thread is "bookmarked" for me to find easily later. Mind your own.

*Bookmarking this thread.

Thanks for the update.

Its not an update numbnuts. It was a post so that the thread is "bookmarked" for me to find easily later. Mind your own.

Woah! Bro, do you know who you're speaking to?!

He's D.B. Cooper! He'd skyjack you blind and parachute out into the unknown without you knowing it!

. . . I'd watch your next plane flight if I were you.

Edited by xDatxJunkyx
  • Like 1