1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bikers update out now!

Genuine

Fantastic news but I have no desire to play as a biker. I was already doing the biker thing long before this DLC and have no inclination to do it again. I will troll and blow up bikes though.

That's original... ;)

"MC work is dangerous, sometimes requiring a helping hand from your full Chapter".

I think they mean Charter...no?

Looking forward to this. New properties and venues. Fookin deadly!

No, a Chapter is like the location of the biker gang..

For example, you could have the Hells Angels of Paleto Bay and Hells Angels of Grapeseed. Those would be separate chapters.

Yeah...but its a charter...different charters in different locations for same club...it's not called a chapter, is it? If it is ill be damned...really thought it was charter.

Edit: Ah...I see...had to Google it...seems im not the only one confused between chapter and charter. :)

Edited by malcolmfunktion

From what I know,both chapter and charter are just different names that mean the same thing.

Found the following online ...

Charter basically means being under the guidance of the American Motorcyclist Association. A chapter is a motorcycle community in a certain place.

That clears that up. :)

Chapter...charter...chorizo... whatever, either way I want to be a part of it!

Edited by malcolmfunktion

Yeah I think Chapter is just the more commonly known word for it.

• Like 1

Still more hyped about the name reveal of Las Vegas's NHL team.

And I'm hoping Vegas gets the Raiders, too.

Hope not, the stadium they built near the strip is already in a terrible location when it comes to commuting. I hate it when random people come to town and act like snobs; like you go to Walmart and the people in front of you who came to town for a convention act like total asses.

Not directed towards you, just me ranting.

Edited by FFDP999

So let me break this down.

An MC chapter/charter (Same thing, just depends on what state or MC you're in and/or what accent you have.) is a certian branch of an MC.

So for example. There is a chapter/charter of the Hells Angels in New York.

But a completely different chapter/charter of the Hells Angels in California.

Like street gang sets.

Back to the real subject, how much do you think this dlc will really cost us?

Edited by InFrareD Kush

Even Rockstar knows they can't make all the bikes $1,000,000 each

Those "business opportunities" could be any price (read "expensive")

• Like 1

Mirror Park Resident

Clubhouses/drug labs would be expensive af just like offices/warehouses (maybe even more). A couple of bikes (at least) would hit or pass the million mark (Hakuchou and Double T custom, you are my perfect candidates for this). Expect a clean version of the Lost Slamvan going all the way to the 600-700k range.

That's my guess.

Even Rockstar knows they can't make all the bikes $1,000,000 each

Those "business opportunities" could be any price (read "expensive")

I can definitely see us paying a million+ per bike, depending on what upgrades we can get.

1+ mill on just buying a MC, much less what all we can do to upgrade, and whatever else were going to have to pay for.

Couple thousand on some bullcrap weapons.

Million dollars in clothes, hair, accessories, and style.

If they do add a real 6th property and not just the MC then 100k+.

Million dollars worth of other stuff/vehicles.

My guess. 25 million+ for absolutely everything and fully upgraded. But thats the usual cost of a dlc anyways.

Edited by InFrareD Kush

The last paragraph sounds a bit "goodbye!" for my liking :/

Thankfully. They need to stop working on this old 2013 game ASAP. Its time for a new GTA.

• Like 2

MRM95Jb.png

Thankfully. They need to stop working on this old 2013 game ASAP. Its time for a new GTA.

So... no updates for another 5+ years? And then it is full of problems upon release?

I really friggin hope they finally give us the Lost Slamvan, there is literally NO better opportunity do so. Having the Duke O'Death too would be a good addition seeing as the exclusivity of the transfer only vehicles has got to have run it's course by now.

you don't need to transfer to get returning player stuff..

I really friggin hope they finally give us the Lost Slamvan, there is literally NO better opportunity do so. Having the Duke O'Death too would be a good addition seeing as the exclusivity of the transfer only vehicles has got to have run it's course by now.

you don't need to transfer to get returning player stuff..

Yes I know that but officially you need to have, most of us including myself know the method to do it now.

Edited by ZANTHERA

Honestly, Rockstar are being real dicks with the Lost Slamvan. And quite frankly, their little game isn't f*cking funny.

Since launch, people asked for the Slamvan. Instead, they eventually give us a wannabe Slamvan pickup truck.

THEN, they finally release heists, and of course, the ACTUAL Slamvan is an enemy vehicle. And ROCKSTAR IS SURPRISED when we EXPLOIT METHODS to obtain it. THEY EVEN THREATEN TO BAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT.

'Your time of enjoying a vehicle you wanted is over, get blacklisted'

THEN they f*cking add it as an enemy vehicle AGAIN in the crate missions. Rockstar is knowingly dangling it on a string in front of us, and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. They need to stop toying with their f*cking players.

So... no updates for another 5+ years? And then it is full of problems upon release?

Rather that then another 7+ years of new updates that still don't change anything about this games outdated physics which make every update as boring as the last one. Old game feel old.

• Like 2

MRM95Jb.png

Can't wait to see what female clothes we get lol, excited for this update

You might want to pay this thread a visit: http://gtaforums.com/topic/841430-dear-r-regarding-overall-female-clothing-choices/

Not giving you trouble or anything - just saying it's worth a look.

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew
  • Like 2

Exciting for sure. Just hope the 8 person crew doesn't have to be on at the same time. Would think there would be a chance to do events smaller groups or solo missions that contribute to the goals of the club at different times in different sessions. Would be no point in advancement through the ranks if working with short term randoms.

If things are at all similar to CEO and worrying about losing your investment, that would suck. maybe only other clubs can interfere- and have something to lose if they do!

Now I have to drive around and guess where the clubhouses will be. Dignity Village or place Altruist camp would be cool. (with some outdoor shooting ranges- and an SOA clubhouse type playground? haha)

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

must say i am not hyped because the following things seem so likely:

-those new properties will contain quite some things giving tactical advantages over those who do not have it and cost more then 1 million

-the biker class, the only class that stayed the same at the top 2 competitive bikes since as long as the game has been out and same top 4 for years, will become broken and dominated by overpriced content

-rockstar will not fix the sport classic class, compact class, sedan class or super class

-they will not nerf jets

-the game will, because of all the extra content, become again slightly more laggy

-the matchmaking will not be fixed

-they will afterwards have discounts and sh*tty to semi-sh*tty events till half oktober, when they will release the halloween dlc content again

-they will not implement a proper anti-cheat and fix the issue with cheaters overall completely

edit: if just 4 of those things not come out, im coming online for this sh*t though, but yea...doubt i will have enough reasons to play the game again on pc

Edited by Darth Absentis

Coming Soon to GTA Online: BIKERS and More

?

And More = CEO Work Expansions, Aviation DLC, Tuner DLC, Heists 2.0 DLC, Nightlife DLC, Map Expansions DLC,

IN CONCLUSION THIS IS LOW KEY SAYIN'

GTA Online is gonna keep being updated for like another 2 years. They've got way to much things they can do with the current gen consoles to stop now.

Which is why we are getting the Biker DLC like this now. The way they wanted this in was too much for last gen consoles

so now they can add it and make it big as f*ck. This is proving that they want to test how much they can do with the current gen consoles which is also why we are getting the Hunter, New Heists, and Nightclubs!

Which we'll also probably get map expansions too.

Aviation DLC, Tuner DLC, INB4 having

New Heists in 2018 followed by Nightlife DLC (Nightclubs)

GTA VI should come around 2020 or 2021

Honestly, Rockstar are being real dicks with the Lost Slamvan. And quite frankly, their little game isn't f*cking funny.

Since launch, people asked for the Slamvan. Instead, they eventually give us a wannabe Slamvan pickup truck.

THEN, they finally release heists, and of course, the ACTUAL Slamvan is an enemy vehicle. And ROCKSTAR IS SURPRISED when we EXPLOIT METHODS to obtain it. THEY EVEN THREATEN TO BAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT.

'Your time of enjoying a vehicle you wanted is over, get blacklisted'

THEN they f*cking add it as an enemy vehicle AGAIN in the crate missions. Rockstar is knowingly dangling it on a string in front of us, and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. They need to stop toying with their f*cking players.

Jesus, stop crying already. It's one f*cking car.

Edited by Nutduster